Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,600 members, 7,827,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Throwback Picture Of 1973 All-african Games Gold Medal Winning Team With Gowon - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Throwback Picture Of 1973 All-african Games Gold Medal Winning Team With Gowon (30511 Views)

13th All-African Games: Final Medal standings as Nigeria Finishes Second / Nigeria May Be Stripped Of Commonwealth Games Gold Medal / Nigerian Beats Usain Bolt's 200m Gold Medal Winning Time At Rio 2016 Olympics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Picture Of 1973 All-african Games Gold Medal Winning Team With Gowon by Hoodbilonia: 5:31pm On Nov 28, 2019
Adidas 3 stripes don tay
Very expensive jacket. Original 40k
Fake,clone 5k,6k,8k.
Re: Throwback Picture Of 1973 All-african Games Gold Medal Winning Team With Gowon by Ebenfat: 5:34pm On Nov 28, 2019
I bet Nigeria won't remember each of them . When you see those people living conditions. Fear go catch you na . Crazy country . Stupid leaders
Re: Throwback Picture Of 1973 All-african Games Gold Medal Winning Team With Gowon by paix(m): 5:36pm On Nov 28, 2019
OROSUNBOLB:
They all looked well fed and fresh. Nigeria was once a nice and decent place to live. Truly, there was a country !
The exchange rate to the dollar was about 70 kobo back then.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of 1973 All-african Games Gold Medal Winning Team With Gowon by Mccullum: 5:51pm On Nov 28, 2019
one of the player's name spells wrongly, not Hakuna Ilerika, it is Haruna Ilerika.
Re: Throwback Picture Of 1973 All-african Games Gold Medal Winning Team With Gowon by kenny160: 6:03pm On Nov 28, 2019
Chai... Some of these people go don turn granpa now
Re: Throwback Picture Of 1973 All-african Games Gold Medal Winning Team With Gowon by ofiko123(m): 6:06pm On Nov 28, 2019
Nice one, the good old days..
Re: Throwback Picture Of 1973 All-african Games Gold Medal Winning Team With Gowon by Nvc078: 6:17pm On Nov 28, 2019
EfonAlaaye2023:
[s][/s]

after destroying our system of govt, una won cum pick race, I'm glad nemesis caught up with you

chukwu okike ko, chukwu road side mechanic ni

bunch of clowns
Confused m0ron. After destroying the system of govt,na your body system remain to be destroyed. Ewu oduduwa
Re: Throwback Picture Of 1973 All-african Games Gold Medal Winning Team With Gowon by Ykc2(m): 6:18pm On Nov 28, 2019
EfonAlaaye2023:
[s][/s]

after destroying our system of govt, una won cum pick race, I'm glad nemesis caught up with you

chukwu okike ko, chukwu road side mechanic ni

bunch of clowns
paix:
The exchange rate to the dollar was about 70 kobo back then.
so you don't want igbos to go? grin
Re: Throwback Picture Of 1973 All-african Games Gold Medal Winning Team With Gowon by seedsower(m): 6:19pm On Nov 28, 2019
Ykc2:
Just three years after Nigeria biafran war the igbos still went ahead to represent Nigeria I must say igbos are hard to bring down,May chukwu okike give us our Heart desire ,is always hard for me to say am a nigerian is just like someone is forcing me to say it
`

Igbo Esika !
Re: Throwback Picture Of 1973 All-african Games Gold Medal Winning Team With Gowon by UnimkeAk(m): 6:27pm On Nov 28, 2019
Ykc2:
Just three years after Nigeria biafran war the igbos still went ahead to represent Nigeria I must say igbos are hard to bring down,May chukwu okike give us our Heart desire ,is always hard for me to say am a nigerian is just like someone is forcing me to say it
Or goes to show that other tribes dont hate the igbos and are not marginalized As u guys claim.
Re: Throwback Picture Of 1973 All-african Games Gold Medal Winning Team With Gowon by Joguns(m): 6:32pm On Nov 28, 2019
jotey:
See throwback picture of Nigeria’s Gold medal winning team at the 1973 All-African games with former Head Of state General Yakubu Gowon.

Source:http://nigeriainfo247.com/2019/11/27/throwback-picture-of-1973-all-african-games-gold-medal-winning-team-with-general-yakubu-gowon/17/40/31/196/categorized/admin/#more-196
Wow...I remember seeing this picture as a kid. Thanks for sharing
Re: Throwback Picture Of 1973 All-african Games Gold Medal Winning Team With Gowon by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 6:32pm On Nov 28, 2019
Ykc2:
Re: Throwback Picture Of 1973 All-african Games Gold Medal Winning Team With Gowon by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 6:34pm On Nov 28, 2019
Re: Throwback Picture Of 1973 All-african Games Gold Medal Winning Team With Gowon by Ykc2(m): 6:37pm On Nov 28, 2019
UnimkeAk:

Or goes to show that other tribes dont hate the igbos and are not marginalized As u guys claim.
you think if hausas are good footballers you think igbo person will smell super eagle?if super eagle is by appointment by now super eagle will be like Nigeria custom,if you go to apapa wharf you will think your in kano central mosque
Re: Throwback Picture Of 1973 All-african Games Gold Medal Winning Team With Gowon by Topmaike007(m): 6:43pm On Nov 28, 2019
He Don Tey wey Igbo Don dey make this nation proud imagine after the war dey still gather 40% igbos
Re: Throwback Picture Of 1973 All-african Games Gold Medal Winning Team With Gowon by Nvc078: 6:50pm On Nov 28, 2019
EfonAlaaye2023:

at all. the Hausa/Fulani whom their interest your kinsman protected then end up consuming your forefathers.

the result is in 1967-1970 report card. karma is a biitch
Yet your present condition whose forefathers are still alive is miserable.less I forget,how exactly was afonja defeated,and a whole Yoruba state is under the rulership of aboki? I'm reallocated curious to know
Re: Throwback Picture Of 1973 All-african Games Gold Medal Winning Team With Gowon by BilltheDON(m): 6:52pm On Nov 28, 2019
Cool
Re: Throwback Picture Of 1973 All-african Games Gold Medal Winning Team With Gowon by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 6:58pm On Nov 28, 2019
Re: Throwback Picture Of 1973 All-african Games Gold Medal Winning Team With Gowon by Thegoodone13(m): 7:00pm On Nov 28, 2019
It has been long that Igbo has been dominates in foot ball.
Re: Throwback Picture Of 1973 All-african Games Gold Medal Winning Team With Gowon by Nvc078: 7:04pm On Nov 28, 2019
EfonAlaaye2023:

the conditions that you and your kinsmen can sell your father's properties to keep asylum inn there

I thought Igbo own Lagos state according to your dumb kinsmen here grin. does that mean you're under the aboki

it is here we read here how Nwodo went to beg for presidency in North. shameless people
The fact that Yoruba doesn't own Lagos is undisputable. That said,you can still be in Lagos and live in penury as 90% of your kinsmen do.you should be ashamed of your self that while Fulani/ Hausa are taking over your land from the north,Igbo's are taking over from the south.soon Yoruba will be history
Re: Throwback Picture Of 1973 All-african Games Gold Medal Winning Team With Gowon by Jimbadly: 7:17pm On Nov 28, 2019
Reffone:
I need money God

You won't make money by lying on your back and pressing your damn phone all day long. Get off your butt and go get busy. Money doesn't fall from the sky.

Re: Throwback Picture Of 1973 All-african Games Gold Medal Winning Team With Gowon by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 7:20pm On Nov 28, 2019
[quote author=N
[/quote]
Re: Throwback Picture Of 1973 All-african Games Gold Medal Winning Team With Gowon by paix(m): 7:21pm On Nov 28, 2019
Ykc2:
Go where?
Re: Throwback Picture Of 1973 All-african Games Gold Medal Winning Team With Gowon by Reffone: 7:23pm On Nov 28, 2019
I work from Monday to Saturday but yet be be like I no dey do anything
Jimbadly:

You won't make money by lying on your back and pressing your damn phone all day long. Get off your butt and go get busy. Money doesn't fall from the sky.
Re: Throwback Picture Of 1973 All-african Games Gold Medal Winning Team With Gowon by Nvc078: 7:26pm On Nov 28, 2019
EfonAlaaye2023:

lolz I guess those flat head selling lacasera and hawking bread on express are Yoruba

you people are just bunch of backward stone age people that's privilege to live in 21 century. average Igbo have no business in 21 century because your sense of reason can't just fit in
Lol...keep jumping from pillar to post. Is it business you want to compare yourself with Igbo? I beg you to save yourself the embarrassment. If Igbo's can abandon selling agbor a shekpe for Yoruba such that every family in Yoruba delegate at least two members of the family to come and hawk in east for selling gala and fan yogo should tell you that we have transition from crude businesses to " corporate " ones. Which will take you decades to catch up as usual.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of 1973 All-african Games Gold Medal Winning Team With Gowon by Jimbadly: 7:27pm On Nov 28, 2019
Reffone:
I work from Monday to Saturday but yet be be like I no dey do anything

In that case, change your line of work. Shikena!
Re: Throwback Picture Of 1973 All-african Games Gold Medal Winning Team With Gowon by Reffone: 7:42pm On Nov 28, 2019
If u can help out I go happy
Jimbadly:

In that case, change your line of work. Shikena!
Re: Throwback Picture Of 1973 All-african Games Gold Medal Winning Team With Gowon by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 8:37pm On Nov 28, 2019
Nvc078:

Lol....
Re: Throwback Picture Of 1973 All-african Games Gold Medal Winning Team With Gowon by Nvc078: 9:08pm On Nov 28, 2019
EfonAlaaye2023:

lolz which Igbo are you talking about? the same Igbo that can't thrive in business if he don't swindle money that doesn't belong to him, the drugs lord? the child trafficker from kano and north

Igbo had been far relegated hence you people cry cry like a toddler in everything. text Joke to IGBO419 if you want more jokes

clown everywhere
yes all igbo are swindlers no wonder we swindled more than 80% of lagos lands from the sophisticated m0rons...i'm a proud swindler. deal with it
Re: Throwback Picture Of 1973 All-african Games Gold Medal Winning Team With Gowon by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 9:12pm On Nov 28, 2019
Re: Throwback Picture Of 1973 All-african Games Gold Medal Winning Team With Gowon by mechanics(m): 9:22pm On Nov 28, 2019
angelEmade:
good old days but now...nigeria be tormenting us like...wetin we do na?
hahaha, yes o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kamaru Usman Visits Edo, Practices Boxing With Deputy Governor (Video) / Nigeria 33rd In New FIFA Rankings / Shiva N’Zigou Kills Mother In Spiritual Sacrifice, Sleeps With Aunt, Sister, Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.