Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,879 members, 7,851,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:01 AM

PHP Script Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / PHP Script Needed (702 Views)

King Don Come. Get All Your PHP Script Here And Get Amazing GIFTS. Enter / September Offer : Receive Free Gift For Any PHP Script You Buy / Get Abundant Money Visit This Website To Buy Your PHP Script Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHP Script Needed by Akotechonline(m): 11:50am On Nov 28, 2019
I need a PHP script with this features!

Users will be able to book flight, Car and Train. Also, Users will be able to chat with admins when ever they're facing issues with the right or want to make any enquries.
Re: PHP Script Needed by chinavs9ja(m): 12:07pm On Nov 28, 2019
Akotechonline:

Users will be able to book flight, Car and Train. Also, Users will be able to chat with admins when ever they're facing issues with the right or want to make any enquries.
Check my signature...I will develop it for you
Re: PHP Script Needed by hollyfat(m): 12:56pm On Nov 28, 2019
Akotechonline:

Re: PHP Script Needed by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 28, 2019
Akotechonline:

You can contact us through my signature
Re: PHP Script Needed by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 28, 2019
Akotechonline:

Re: PHP Script Needed by WuzzyTech: 3:59pm On Nov 28, 2019
Hello you do not need anyone to charge you thousands of naira , I have the PHP script you will just install it within 5mins you are live and fully optimised do not fall for half baked developers
Re: PHP Script Needed by excanny: 8:35pm On Nov 28, 2019
Akotechonline:

call/WhatsApp 07030595988
Re: PHP Script Needed by 2ray4sure: 8:55am On Nov 29, 2019
Akotechonline:

I believe we've met on your other topic and i got your message.

(1) (Reply)

Simple Blogger Template Free Download 2020 - Really Simple / Wordpress Premium Themes For Sale / SEO Expert Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.