Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,191 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Max Air, Azman Air Commence Flight Operations In Edo - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Max Air, Azman Air Commence Flight Operations In Edo (14971 Views)

Anambra International Airport To Commence Flight Operations October 21st: PICS / Air Peace, Ibom Air, Commence Daily Flights To Enugu / Fly Emirates Airlines Commence Flight Operations At New Terminal In Abuja - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Max Air, Azman Air Commence Flight Operations In Edo by OttHin: 2:53pm On Nov 28, 2019
UnknownT:
Which one is Max Air?

Asin Maximum air

Re: Max Air, Azman Air Commence Flight Operations In Edo by DeHumbleTboy: 2:55pm On Nov 28, 2019
eghosa77:
With the upswing of economic activities in Edo State on the back of the far-reaching reforms of the Governor Godwin Obaseki-led administration, two airlines, Max Air and Azman Air, have commenced operations on the Benin route, increasing the number of airlines operating in the state to five.

This is coming as Aero Contractors commenced operations on the route barely a month ago, citing heavy passenger traffic on the axis.

The Benin route has experienced increased passenger traffic in the wake of opening up of the business space by the Governor Godwin Obaseki-led administration, which has resulted in a lot of business and tourist visits to the state.

The state government also contributed to facility upgrade at the Benin Airport in partnership with the Federal Government, which led to the installation of Night Landing Equipment, among others.

The inaugural Max Air flight landed at the Benin Airport at about 5.05pm on November 26, 2019. The aircraft was marked No. 5N-DNB, with 78 passengers on board.

A Protocol Officer of the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN), identified as Tonia, said Azman Airline will commence operations on December 1, after conclusion of modalities for smooth flight operation at the Airport.

She disclosed that Max Air, which has already commenced operations on the Benin-Abuja route, is scheduled to airlift passengers on Mondays and Thursday, noting that the two flights would be at about 3pm.

The Edo State Commissioner for Arts, Culture, Tourism and Diaspora Affairs, Hon. Osaze Osemwengie-Ero, said the Benin Airport is becoming busier as the state government is developing the business sector, which has led to the influx of tourists and investors.

According to him, “Governor Godwin Obaseki has invested a lot in the Benin Airport. It is one of the few airports that has night landing facility in the country. We are here to receive the inaugural flight of Max Air and by December 1, we are expecting another airline to commence operations in Benin, which will bring the number of airlines operating at the Benin Beni Airport to 5.”

He added, “Two weeks before the National Festival of Arts and Culture (NAFEST), Aero Contractors came into Benin. Today, Max Air has resumed operations. The Governor is bringing more airlines to Benin not just only Abuja and Lagos.”

He said the state government is working towards having tourists and investors spending the night in Benin such that the last flight comes into Benin by 11.00pm, while the first flight leaves by 6.00am.

The Captain of the Max Air flight, Captain Kola Sawyerr, said it was a smooth and pleasant journey, noting that the Benin Airport is well equipped to handle many passengers.

https://thenationonlineng.net/max-air-azman-air-commence-flight-operations-in-edo/

Don't boost nothing is special about the airport in Edo cuz Edo people has been flying before the invention of aircraft.
Re: Max Air, Azman Air Commence Flight Operations In Edo by magzey: 3:06pm On Nov 28, 2019
UnknownT:
Which one is Max Air?
What is The name of your Village please?

1 Like

Re: Max Air, Azman Air Commence Flight Operations In Edo by SocialJustice: 3:15pm On Nov 28, 2019
seborrhic:
Much as Oshiomole is a reprehensible human being,what I smell here is propaganda fueled by brown envelope by Obaseki to booster his image.
So Max Air was paid by Obaseki to bring in 78 passengers? Please be sensible, somethings are beyond politics.
Re: Max Air, Azman Air Commence Flight Operations In Edo by Legendguru: 3:16pm On Nov 28, 2019
hmmm
Re: Max Air, Azman Air Commence Flight Operations In Edo by klassic(m): 3:17pm On Nov 28, 2019
Story! December don show. Abroad niggas don dey land and Lagos/ Benin road nor sure cos of kidnappers and robbers.

Men they program to make money cos guys nor go like pass road when nor sure.

1 Like

Re: Max Air, Azman Air Commence Flight Operations In Edo by zolapower: 3:39pm On Nov 28, 2019
I have always said it and I will continue to curse those who hates democracy, I have been in Benin for the past 4 years and at the airport all flight closes once it's 5:30pm under oshiomole regime . Obaseki came they sighted night flight equipment as the bane to flying late night and he engaged those involved in the distribution of equipment . Now u can fly in the evening. I'm not an edo state man and not a party affiliate person but the job obaseki is doing can't be compared to the his past predecessors put together ,just under 3 years .

2 Likes

Re: Max Air, Azman Air Commence Flight Operations In Edo by Edoborjoan: 3:45pm On Nov 28, 2019
Am so happy for these new development.
Re: Max Air, Azman Air Commence Flight Operations In Edo by Rubyventures: 3:47pm On Nov 28, 2019
zolapower:
I have always said it and I will continue to curse those who hates democracy, I have been in Benin for the past 4 years and at the airport all flight closes once it's 5:30pm under oshiomole regime . Obaseki came they sighted night flight equipment as the bane to flying late night and he engaged those involved in the distribution of equipment . Now u can fly in the evening. I'm not an edo state man and not a party affiliate person but the job obaseki is doing can't be compared to the his past predecessors put together ,just under 3 years .

You are right but let him just try and sort out the bad roads.
Re: Max Air, Azman Air Commence Flight Operations In Edo by obazie(m): 3:53pm On Nov 28, 2019
[quote author=Solsix post=84444404]

Since ambode left, what has sanwolu done other than to patch few roads and give loyality money to godfathers. Lagos has never has a governor as forceful and hardworking like ambode in her history.. within just four years he did mega projects across the state. Go and check your records. If oshio like let him use his powers to Bleep obaseki up during election. Let him just remember that everyone will die one day and posterity will speak. Where is aneni today? If you know u know.

1 Like

Re: Max Air, Azman Air Commence Flight Operations In Edo by TooMuchStuff: 3:53pm On Nov 28, 2019
ShootThemAll:
Federal Givernment, owner of Max air Alhaji Dahiru Mangal and Alhaji Abdulmunafi Sarina owner of Azman Air, leave *Air Peace and Allen Onyema alone*. Stop playing politics with everything. If you keep on fighting Air Peace, Max air and Azman air will fold mark my words. I am from Yoruba and not an Igbo, why HAUSA/FULANI'S hate Ndigbo and anything that will move this country forward. It was Arik Air now Air Peace.

HAUSA/FULANI'S are the problem of this country.
I have just promoted you to the Enviable Position of a SAGE.
You Sir, are a SANE Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Max Air, Azman Air Commence Flight Operations In Edo by seborrhic: 3:59pm On Nov 28, 2019
SocialJustice:
So Max Air was paid by Obaseki to bring in 78 passengers? Please be sensible, somethings are beyond politics.
Haba!
It's very easy in Nigeria to pay an airline to fly into your state.
In a country where the executive does not account to anyone on how state funds are spent,a governor can easily spend N100m or even N1 billion just to launder his image.
It maynot be so in this case,but your making it sound it's incredible for a state or governor in Nigeria to pay an airline to fly in 78 passengers is what baffles me.

1 Like

Re: Max Air, Azman Air Commence Flight Operations In Edo by Ajibade123(m): 4:01pm On Nov 28, 2019
After 4 years now we will be hearing another CIA story about all this

anyway see 9 to 4 job alternative https://explicitsuccess.com/9-to-5-job-alternatives/
Re: Max Air, Azman Air Commence Flight Operations In Edo by d33types: 4:12pm On Nov 28, 2019
seborrhic:
Much as Oshiomole is a reprehensible human being,what I smell here is propaganda fueled by brown envelope by Obaseki to booster his image.

This one is crazy and nobody to tell him

Re: Max Air, Azman Air Commence Flight Operations In Edo by SocialJustice: 4:18pm On Nov 28, 2019
seborrhic:

Haba!
It's very easy in Nigeria to pay an airline to fly into your state.
In a country where the executive does not account to anyone on how state funds are spent,a governor can easily spend N100m or even N1 billion just to launder his image.
It maynot be so in this case,but your making it sound it's incredible for a state to pay an airline to fly in 78 passengers is what baffles me.
Go and sleep, he also paid azman air and lied about the night landing equipment.

This hate will get you nowhere.

2 Likes

Re: Max Air, Azman Air Commence Flight Operations In Edo by lukaino(m): 4:27pm On Nov 28, 2019
Benin Airport if upgraded, could be a very busy international Airport due to the nature of Edo people. Direct flights from Europe and others

2 Likes

Re: Max Air, Azman Air Commence Flight Operations In Edo by seborrhic: 4:32pm On Nov 28, 2019
SocialJustice:
Go and sleep, he also paid azman air and lied about the night landing equipment.

This hate will get you nowhere.
On the contrary I would like to see Obaseki put Oshiomole in the trashbin he belongs because of the sheer hypocrisy Oshiomole display and the lies he tells in the areas of corruption,godfatherism and embezzlement of public funds.
I actually wish the story is true,just trying to play the Devil's advocate, particularly when you look down same SS and see what became of the airports the Delta and Bayelsa state government made so much noise and spent humongous amounts on.
Re: Max Air, Azman Air Commence Flight Operations In Edo by SocialJustice: 4:53pm On Nov 28, 2019
seborrhic:

On the contrary I would like to see Obaseki put Oshiomole in the trashbin he belongs because of the sheer hypocrisy Oshiomole display and the lies he tells in the areas of corruption,godfatherism and embezzlement of public funds.
I actually wish the story is true,just trying to play the Devil's advocate, particularly when you look down same SS and see what became of the airports the Delta and Bayelsa state government made so much noise and spent humongous amounts on.
Obaseki is a different breed from the Uduaghan and Dickson. You can see how the former has gone into political oblivion, Dickson's journey into oblivion is just beginning but Obaseki is the type of man that will probably leave office and get federal or international appointment. Do not compare petty thieves to a technocrat.
Re: Max Air, Azman Air Commence Flight Operations In Edo by zolapower: 5:10pm On Nov 28, 2019
Rubyventures:

You are right but let him just try and sort out the bad roads.
Bros if you are an advocate of development,allow obaseki to wok ,he has only got 3 years on hand and a year to spare most of the jobs he took up oshiomole collected money and swallow them,edo state gov is a technocrat ,ask anambriarian about peter obi administration, reason why he walks on any Nigeria roads unguraded without being harassed ,same way obaseki is try to work for the people of Edo state . Do u know what It looks like ,when u are being accused that your forefather was the man who betrayed d people of Bini kingdom and you have a chance to right the wrong if given a chance ,would you continue to tarnish d inage of your ancestoral name all bcus of some selfish people who do not mind it edo state in emershed ? NO " this is what an obaseki is tryna do ,but won't let him work
He said the money for the edo people is for infrastructure and not for some greedy people
Re: Max Air, Azman Air Commence Flight Operations In Edo by seangy4konji: 6:07pm On Nov 28, 2019
Rubbing his egoafter dollars changed hands.
Re: Max Air, Azman Air Commence Flight Operations In Edo by NaijaHeadlines: 6:58pm On Nov 28, 2019
Hmm..
Re: Max Air, Azman Air Commence Flight Operations In Edo by gbishman: 7:08pm On Nov 28, 2019
This are signs of positivity, progress currently witnessed in the state and by others otherside of the state. They say a prophet isn't recognised in his hometown. Bini people and her leaders should shove petty squabbles and forge ahead to take the state to greater heights
Re: Max Air, Azman Air Commence Flight Operations In Edo by seedsower(m): 7:56pm On Nov 28, 2019
Now we know why and who are among those battling AIR PEACE
Re: Max Air, Azman Air Commence Flight Operations In Edo by Skmoda360(m): 8:10pm On Nov 28, 2019
NOL2dworld:
Max Air, Edo people doesn't need this, they already have wings.

Them be winch winch people wey dey fly for night....
Re: Max Air, Azman Air Commence Flight Operations In Edo by NicolaiAlec: 8:28pm On Nov 28, 2019
When the roads are not good or safe. What other choice is there?
Re: Max Air, Azman Air Commence Flight Operations In Edo by Kennyswagz1(m): 11:06pm On Nov 28, 2019
ShootThemAll:
Federal Government, owner of Max air Alhaji Dahiru Mangal and Alhaji Abdulmunafi Sarina owner of Azman Air, leave *Air Peace and Allen Onyema alone*. Stop playing politics with everything. If you keep on fighting Air Peace, Max air and Azman air will fold mark my words. I am from Yoruba and not an Igbo, why HAUSA/FULANI'S hate Ndigbo and anything that will move this country forward. It was Arik Air now Air Peace.

HAUSA/FULANI'S are the problem of this country.
Osu I take abiama beg yougringrin . Why you dey deny your tribe??gringrin
Be proud of your tribe osu gringrin
Re: Max Air, Azman Air Commence Flight Operations In Edo by gistcity(m): 5:44pm On Dec 08, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Petrol Tanker Crashes Into A Bush At Ikorodu, Lagos (photos) / Have you Ever Missed Your Flight Due To Lagos Traffic? Share Your Experience / FG Makes Arrangements For Nigerians In Ukraine To Enter Hungary, Romania

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.