Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,994 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

The Obamas Release Beautiful Family Photo To Mark Thanksgiving - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Obamas Release Beautiful Family Photo To Mark Thanksgiving (4971 Views)

May Edochie Shares New Family Photo With A Cryptic Message / Kunle Afod, His Wife And Their 4 Sons In Adorable Family Photo / Lady Goes Topless, Recreates Dbanj shirtles Photo To Celebrate His 38th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Obamas Release Beautiful Family Photo To Mark Thanksgiving by rgaryjnr(f): 2:20pm On Nov 28, 2019
The Obamas have released a new family photo to mark Thanksgiving,the former First Family - Barack Obama, Michelle Obama, Sasha Obama, and Malia Obama - came together for the holiday and took a photo which Michelle Obama shared to Instagram.

Click the link below to see photo
https://www.insidelifes.com/the-obamas-release/

3 Likes

Re: The Obamas Release Beautiful Family Photo To Mark Thanksgiving by Or11: 2:24pm On Nov 28, 2019
If Obama was a Biafran, Michelle for don get rival because she no born boy.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Obamas Release Beautiful Family Photo To Mark Thanksgiving by Bluezy13(m): 2:57pm On Nov 28, 2019
Or11:

It's everywhere in the world.
Only a minor fraction of the "whites" disregard it.

Stop being a tribalistic bigot

12 Likes

Re: The Obamas Release Beautiful Family Photo To Mark Thanksgiving by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 3:55pm On Nov 28, 2019
I will never forget the night I dreamt of Marrying Obama's daughter wink God pls pick my call

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Obamas Release Beautiful Family Photo To Mark Thanksgiving by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 28, 2019
Cunning terrorist
Re: The Obamas Release Beautiful Family Photo To Mark Thanksgiving by cassidy1996(m): 5:13pm On Nov 28, 2019
beatiful family
Re: The Obamas Release Beautiful Family Photo To Mark Thanksgiving by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 5:15pm On Nov 28, 2019
Chimo Nye madu aka
Re: The Obamas Release Beautiful Family Photo To Mark Thanksgiving by Timbers(m): 6:08pm On Nov 28, 2019
Bluezy13:

It's everywhere in the world.
Only a minor fraction of the "whites" disregard it.

Stop being a tribalistic bigot
Idiot it's not everywhere in the world

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Obamas Release Beautiful Family Photo To Mark Thanksgiving by doggedfighter(f): 8:08pm On Nov 28, 2019
Beautiful family
Re: The Obamas Release Beautiful Family Photo To Mark Thanksgiving by Chongaiman: 8:29pm On Nov 28, 2019
The guy looks terribly aged as is customary with presiding over the affairs of the US. Meanwhile, Bubu just dey fresh...

1 Like

Re: The Obamas Release Beautiful Family Photo To Mark Thanksgiving by DGratias: 9:03pm On Nov 28, 2019
beautiful family
Re: The Obamas Release Beautiful Family Photo To Mark Thanksgiving by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 28, 2019
Obama has really aged so fast.. Inside life
Re: The Obamas Release Beautiful Family Photo To Mark Thanksgiving by Bluezy13(m): 9:53pm On Nov 28, 2019
Timbers:

You do not have to be this stupid nah...
Re: The Obamas Release Beautiful Family Photo To Mark Thanksgiving by Danzakidakura(m): 11:06pm On Nov 28, 2019
Timbers:
this is why i keep suspecting that Oduduwa must have hit his head against a stone when he fall from sky and that cause madness on him. If not i dont see why these tresses of madness among his offsprings like this one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Obamas Release Beautiful Family Photo To Mark Thanksgiving by Oreoluwa5: 11:13pm On Nov 28, 2019
Dis him daughters don big o
Re: The Obamas Release Beautiful Family Photo To Mark Thanksgiving by Timbers(m): 11:29pm On Nov 28, 2019
Danzakidakura:
this is why i keep suspecting that Oduduwa must have hit his head against a stone when he fall from sky and that cause madness on him. If not i dont see why these tresses of madness among his offsprings like this one.
Same way your parents hit their heads on stones and made the mistake of sending you to school if at this age you still spell 'TRACES' as 'TRESSES'. ode

1 Like

Re: The Obamas Release Beautiful Family Photo To Mark Thanksgiving by Or11: 11:39pm On Nov 28, 2019
Bluezy13:

You do not have to be this stupid nah...

In all honesty you are the stupid one if you think every where in the world a male child is preferable than a female child. Men like you are men like Churchill who last less than a minute during a match but feel superior to a woman. Brokeass looking mofo. Look ehn you better stop feeling funky with that your Aba watch, shirt and jeans. Looking at your photo, you are wearing a Cucci shoe feeling fly, murrafxcking cheapskate. Oni sokuso oshi.

2 Likes

Re: The Obamas Release Beautiful Family Photo To Mark Thanksgiving by Bluezy13(m): 12:27am On Nov 29, 2019
Or11:

In all honesty you are the stupid one if you think every where in the world a male child is preferable than a female child. Men like you are men like Churchill who last less than a minute during a match but feel superior to a woman. Brokeass looking mofo. Look ehn you better stop feeling funky with that your Aba watch, shirt and jeans. Looking at your photo, you are wearing a Cucci shoe feeling fly, murrafxcking cheapskate. Oni sokuso oshi.

Wow...

I never knew that my outfit was this relevant.
Thanks for the compliment.
Re: The Obamas Release Beautiful Family Photo To Mark Thanksgiving by twerkjack: 1:35am On Nov 29, 2019
Bluezy13:

Wow...

Oga cover your face in shame ipob pigs
Re: The Obamas Release Beautiful Family Photo To Mark Thanksgiving by Or11: 6:58am On Nov 29, 2019
Bluezy13:

Wow...

Your outfit is more relevant than you and your way of thinking and your outfit is fake so imagine what that says about you.
Re: The Obamas Release Beautiful Family Photo To Mark Thanksgiving by SocialJustice: 7:47am On Nov 29, 2019
See tall fine 6ft girls. The younger one is so mature.
Re: The Obamas Release Beautiful Family Photo To Mark Thanksgiving by Bluezy13(m): 8:35am On Nov 29, 2019
Or11:

Your outfit is more relevant than you and your way of thinking and your outfit is fake so imagine what that says about you.

You noticed my outfit.
And you just made me famous...
Thanks
Re: The Obamas Release Beautiful Family Photo To Mark Thanksgiving by Bluezy13(m): 8:36am On Nov 29, 2019
twerkjack:

Oga cover your face in shame ipob pigs

Now who is this blabbing dolt
Re: The Obamas Release Beautiful Family Photo To Mark Thanksgiving by yahoosurepass(m): 8:39am On Nov 29, 2019
Or11:

brain dead idiot
Re: The Obamas Release Beautiful Family Photo To Mark Thanksgiving by Bluezy13(m): 8:41am On Nov 29, 2019
Re: The Obamas Release Beautiful Family Photo To Mark Thanksgiving by Rilley(m): 8:43am On Nov 29, 2019
The kids are all grown up, look at Sasha? damn!

(1) (Reply)

Chet Anekwe / International Celebrities You Did Not Know Are Nigerians / Chidinma Send Birthday Wishes To Her Boyfriend, Kiss Daniel. See His Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.