Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,408 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Uninstall Apps From Windows 7, 8, And 10 Fast - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Uninstall Apps From Windows 7, 8, And 10 Fast (669 Views)

Guide To Uninstall Apps On Mac Thoroughly / How To Activate Windows 7 Using Cmd Permanently / Guide To Uninstall Apps On Mac Thoroughly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uninstall Apps From Windows 7, 8, And 10 Fast by tycoon101(m): 2:25pm On Nov 28, 2019
Here’s how to remove specific apps you don’t like or just don’t use from your Windows operating system.

How do I permanently delete apps from Windows?
How do I remove apps from my Dell laptop?
How do I remove unwanted programs from Windows 7?
What apps can I uninstall from Windows 10?
Dump That Program
It happens all the time. You’ve decided to remove a program from your computer​ because it’s unusable, outdated, or plain old unnecessary. What now?

There are two ways to dump the unwanted program. One is to open the uninstall function or program that may have come with your application. The standard Windows way, however, is to use the Apps & features or Add or Remove Programs function from the Control Panel, and that’s what we’ll cover today.

Navigate to the Uninstall Programs Utility
Uninstalling is an easy task to perform. To carry it out you’ll need to know how to access the Add or Remove Programs (Apps and Features or Program Features depending on which version of Windows you have.) utility, and a small amount of time (depending on the size of the application you want to remove and the speed of your computer).

The procedures below are written for Windows 10, Windows 8.1\8, and Windows 7. To get started you need to open the Control Panel for your version of Windows.

Windows 10: Two New Methods
In Windows 10, there are also two other ways to delete Read More https://techevangelistseo.com/uninstall-apps-from-windows-7-8-and-10/

(1) (Reply)

XTRIM GADGETEERS : Live Tech, Talk Tech, Love Tech / Sold out Uk Used Hp Elitebook 840 Core I7, 750gb Hdd, 8gb Ram @155k / Dell Latitude E6400 ... Core2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.