Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,124 members, 7,863,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:50 AM

Need Of PPA In Rivers State Obiokpor Local Government - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Need Of PPA In Rivers State Obiokpor Local Government (268 Views)

Intels Sacks 600 Workers In Rivers, Warri / Maritime Workers Threaten Strike Over Arrest Of 20 Dockworkers In Rivers / Man Falls From Scaffold In Rivers & Dies Instantly (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Of PPA In Rivers State Obiokpor Local Government by jackfj: 6:03pm On Nov 28, 2019
Good day!
Was posted to Rivers State for nysc(Clarion call) which I obeyed with high level of patriotism for my dear country. Thou camp really lived up to expection, but not until 25 Nov 2019. When we where given our PPA letters.

Got mine and I was posted to a primary school in OBIOKPOR local government where the principal rejected the few of us as a result of lack of accommodation and our various distance to the school, was really disappointed thou!!

I studied petroleum engineering
And I am really hopeful if anyone here can help me with any good PPA in OBIOKPOR local government Rivers State
godblesspromotion@gmail.com
Re: Need Of PPA In Rivers State Obiokpor Local Government by dollytino4real(f): 10:01pm On Nov 28, 2019
I don't no y dey reject corpers, those h.ms, principals should be reported and make to face the law

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Sleeping On Your Bed / What You Should Know About Sales Jobs / Victoria University Of Wellington Scholarship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.