Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Learning Structural Engineering Software's In Lagos.. Any Recommendations??? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Learning Structural Engineering Software's In Lagos.. Any Recommendations??? (867 Views)

What Is The Intro Salary Of Structural Engineers. / Top I.T School In Lagos- Any Recommendation? / FREE STAAD PRO Connect Edition Tutorial - for Structural Engineers in nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learning Structural Engineering Software's In Lagos.. Any Recommendations??? by KunleyY19(m): 6:33pm On Nov 28, 2019
Good Evening Sir's/Ma's in the house. I am a 300l Civil Engineering student in one of the foremost FUT's in Nigeria. I am in search of a Structural Engineering Training institute in Lagos. I reside at Ejigbo Lagos State. I will prefer somewhere close where I can learn various CAD softwares or better still a Structural Engineer that can take me on softwares like Orion, Staad Pro, Tekla Structures etc and other aspects of Detailing.
I am good at AutoCAD and I hope to upgrade myself well before embarking on IT next year.

I will appreciate your able response.
Thank You All!!! Comments are highly appreciated.
Re: Learning Structural Engineering Software's In Lagos.. Any Recommendations??? by Excel70: 8:17pm On Nov 28, 2019
KunleyY19:
Good Evening Sir's/Ma's in the house. I am a 300l Civil Engineering student in one of the foremost FUT's in Nigeria. I am in search of a Structural Engineering Training institute in Lagos. I reside at Ejigbo Lagos State. I will prefer somewhere close where I can learn various CAD softwares or better still a Structural Engineer that can take me on softwares like Orion, Staad Pro, Tekla Structures etc and other aspects of Detailing.
I am good at AutoCAD and I hope to upgrade myself well before embarking on IT next year.

I will appreciate your able response.
Thank You All!!! Comments are highly appreciated.
Nice to meet you kunley i am also a civil engineering student with same goal as yours hope to meeet anyone that can tutor me on the use of these softwares
Re: Learning Structural Engineering Software's In Lagos.. Any Recommendations??? by Salore(m): 10:23pm On Nov 28, 2019
Excel70:

Nice to meet you kunley i am also a civil engineering student with same goal as yours hope to meeet anyone that can tutor me on the use of these softwares
that is a good one bro. but the beauty of all is while waiting to get a tutor, u can make research and learn on ur own to fasting the process when u finally get someone to mentor u. I could remembered I learnt AutoCad 2d and 3d on my own and also learn programming on my own without any mentor but it wasn't easy tho. it's just about believe bro. bigger u I pray in ur career pursuit.
Re: Learning Structural Engineering Software's In Lagos.. Any Recommendations??? by Excel70: 7:17am On Nov 29, 2019
Salore:
that is a good one bro. but the beauty of all is while waiting to get a tutor, u can make research and learn on ur own to fasting the process when u finally get someone to mentor u. I could remembered I learnt AutoCad 2d and 3d on my own and also learn programming on my own without any mentor but it wasn't easy tho. it's just about believe bro. bigger u I pray in ur career pursuit.
Thank you very much can you guide me on how i can learn programmming on my own
Re: Learning Structural Engineering Software's In Lagos.. Any Recommendations??? by KunleyY19(m): 6:48am On Nov 30, 2019
Excel70:

Nice to meet you kunley i am also a civil engineering student with same goal as yours hope to meet anyone that can tutor me on the use of these softwares

Nice one. Well I am still on the search. I hope I find one soon.
Re: Learning Structural Engineering Software's In Lagos.. Any Recommendations??? by KunleyY19(m): 6:51am On Nov 30, 2019
Salore:

Hmm... That's True Sir. Maybe I can get the tutorial packs and just learn... Programming aside the C we were thought in school that I developed myself on. I have been reluctant to go further... But with this I will give it a try. Thank You Sir!
Re: Learning Structural Engineering Software's In Lagos.. Any Recommendations??? by meckyblaze: 11:44pm On Dec 06, 2019
BILL OF ENGINEERING MEASUREMENT
AND EVALUATION (BEME)

A BEME (Bill of Engineering Measurement and Evaluation) also called Bill of quantities is a document which lists all the items necessary for the complete construction of the works. Each item includes a description, an expected measure or quantity as calculated from drawings and classified according to trade or location within the works as well as a unit price and total cost.

Get more info on https://diyokestraining.org.ng/civil.php
Re: Learning Structural Engineering Software's In Lagos.. Any Recommendations??? by Salore(m): 1:19pm On Dec 09, 2019
Excel70:

Thank you very much can you guide me on how i can learn programmming on my own
u can drop a watsapp message on 09076013931, so I can explain better.

(1) (Reply)

Canada Super Visa Application 2020 Are You Ready For It??? / Career Advancement - Need Advice / How Gift Card Scams Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.