Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,703 members, 7,813,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Explosion Of Divine Favour And Breakthroughs Via Thanksgiving Prayers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Explosion Of Divine Favour And Breakthroughs Via Thanksgiving Prayers (1003 Views)

Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know / Next Level Breakthroughs. / This Is How To Fast And Have Serious Breakthroughs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Explosion Of Divine Favour And Breakthroughs Via Thanksgiving Prayers by theonlinechurch(m): 6:52pm On Nov 28, 2019
Hi Nairalanders,

We all need prayers and no prayer is too much. Join in praying this while on the phone. Scriptural Reading: Exodus 3:21, Exodus 12:36, Deuteronomy 8:1-18, Esther 5:2, Psalms107:22
- Father, thank you for the operation of your favour in my life. Thank you for higher level of exploits via your favour in 2019.
- Father, in the name of Jesus Christ, according to your divine agenda for my life, let favour announce me and my ministry after this year annual thanksgiving.
- Father, by the power of your favour destroy every form of emptiness in my life and destiny.
- Father, by the power of your favour, cause people of great riches to begin to give unto me such things that I need now to fulfill destiny.
- Father, through the instrumentality of divine favour, let wealth of gentiles be converted unto me for the sake of the gospel.
- Father, through the demonstration of your favour in my life, change my status this thanksgiving service( Coming Sunday)
- Father, through the release of your favour in my life and ministry, let there be dramatic turnaround.
- Father, in the name of Jesus Christ, as I thank you for 2019 this coming Sunday, increase my greatness in 2020.
- Father, by divine favour, give me unlimited and unrestricted access into riches and Glorious Fortune in 2020.
- Father, as i offer my sacrifices of thanksgiving, via the weapon of divine favour, suspend and crash protocols and policies resisting my lifting and turnaround
- Father, as I thank you this coming Sunday, give onto me unrestricted opportunities and privileges with principal agents of lifting.

Come Join the family of Commonwealth of Faith Christian Center, Iju- Obawole and begin to experience unusual acceptability, attention and attractiveness before all men. This Sunday is our annual Thanksgiving your are specially invited to come celebrate God with us for see us through the year. I hope to see you on Sunday. And Also we have another very Special event on 8th Dec. 2019 Tagged: Holy Ghost Rain it promises to be a great experience among God's people. See flyer attached.

Commonwealth of Faith Christian Center
Green Lounge, Treasure Exquisite Garden
Iju- Obawole, behind Iju Grammar School.

(1) (Reply)

Are You An Accidental Satanist? (by Truthunedited) / What Is The Diffrence Between A Born Again Christain And A Believer? / Where Was Jesus From Ages 12 To 33?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.