Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Who Else Noticed This Lattest Trend In Soccer? (with Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Else Noticed This Lattest Trend In Soccer? (with Photos) (4620 Views)

Betting Types In Soccer – ILOT BET / I Just Discovered The Trick To Win 99% In Soccer Bets / Who Poses More Danger: Messi Or Ronaldo? (With Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Noticed This Lattest Trend In Soccer? (with Photos) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 28, 2019
Who else noticed a monotonic decline in the level of noisy rants emitted by Ronaldo fans after Messi's 700th match against Dortmund, his recent awards (UEFA forward and FIFA player of the year, golden boots and IFFHS playmaker of the year) and rumours about his receiving a 6th BDr?

Mods, I think this deserves front page

seun, lalasticlala, mynd44, honeric01, semid4lyfe

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Noticed This Lattest Trend In Soccer? (with Photos) by BlackHummer(m): 9:01pm On Nov 28, 2019
I noticed, lol grin

Cc: ElasticStone

4 Likes

Re: Who Else Noticed This Lattest Trend In Soccer? (with Photos) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 28, 2019
DanXplore:
Who else noticed a monotonic decline in the noisy rants emitted by Ronaldo fans after Messi's 700th match against Dortmund, his recent awards and rumours on his receiving a 6th BDr?

Op, your left nyash dey pain you?

4 Likes

Re: Who Else Noticed This Lattest Trend In Soccer? (with Photos) by omoiyamayor(m): 9:06pm On Nov 28, 2019
Messi as enjoyed privilege of working under football biggest mafias

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Noticed This Lattest Trend In Soccer? (with Photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 28, 2019
omoiyamayor:
Messi as enjoyed privilege of working under football biggest mafias

And Ronaldo hasn't?

4 Likes

Re: Who Else Noticed This Lattest Trend In Soccer? (with Photos) by Smalldick123(m): 9:07pm On Nov 28, 2019
DanXplore:
Who else noticed a monotonic decline in the noisy rants emitted by Ronaldo fans after Messi's 700th match against Dortmund, his recent awards and rumours on his receiving a 6th BDr?
Sir why na?. Do you know how much pains u have caused thousands of zombies? They be like

6 Likes

Re: Who Else Noticed This Lattest Trend In Soccer? (with Photos) by elmessi(m): 9:08pm On Nov 28, 2019
Hhhhhh just thought of this this morning. Almost as if they've given up.

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Noticed This Lattest Trend In Soccer? (with Photos) by xcabczyxabczzzz: 9:12pm On Nov 28, 2019
Las las him go dey okay. What about you?

1 Like

Re: Who Else Noticed This Lattest Trend In Soccer? (with Photos) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 28, 2019
Smalldick123:

Sir why na?. Do you know how much pains u have caused thousands of zombies? They be like

Lol. They are the source of their own heartache. They saw Messi's exploits; both stats and physical observation visavis Ronaldo but and up with wrong judgement

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Noticed This Lattest Trend In Soccer? (with Photos) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 28, 2019
elmessi:
Hhhhhh just thought of this this morning. Almost as if they've given up.

Lol tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Noticed This Lattest Trend In Soccer? (with Photos) by drips8(m): 9:41pm On Nov 28, 2019
Ronaldo fanboys are thinking of unrelated football activities to discredit Messi.

7 Likes

Re: Who Else Noticed This Lattest Trend In Soccer? (with Photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 28, 2019
drips8:
Ronaldo fanboys are thinking of unrelated football activities to discredit Messi.

Exactly. Just the other day, one guy was showing me pictures of the perfume Ronaldo sells in an attempt to prove that Ronaldo was better than Messi. undecided

9 Likes

Re: Who Else Noticed This Lattest Trend In Soccer? (with Photos) by ElasticStone(m): 9:57pm On Nov 28, 2019
BlackHummer:
I noticed, lol grin

Cc: ElasticStone

Hahaha. So far, all the Ronaldo boys have been quiet.

@OP, you wicked oh grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Noticed This Lattest Trend In Soccer? (with Photos) by ElasticStone(m): 9:59pm On Nov 28, 2019
lele:

Exactly. Just the other day, one guy was showing me pictures of the perfume Ronaldo sells in an attempt to prove that Ronaldo was better than Messi. undecided

Hahahaha. Na so dem be...

1 Like

Re: Who Else Noticed This Lattest Trend In Soccer? (with Photos) by ElasticStone(m): 9:59pm On Nov 28, 2019
xcabczyxabczzzz:
Las las him go dey okay. What about you?

This is definately a Ronaldo fanboy

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Noticed This Lattest Trend In Soccer? (with Photos) by ElasticStone(m): 10:01pm On Nov 28, 2019
drips8:

They celebrate things like twitter likes and retweets. Kikiki

1 Like

Re: Who Else Noticed This Lattest Trend In Soccer? (with Photos) by omoiyamayor(m): 12:12am On Nov 29, 2019
DanXplore:

And Ronaldo hasn't?
I don't believe so,I think he as been upsetting them rather. The first and only epl player to be crowned the world best.raise your glass.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Noticed This Lattest Trend In Soccer? (with Photos) by Nobody: 12:44am On Nov 29, 2019
omoiyamayor:
I don't believe so,I think he as been upsetting them rather. The first and only epl player to be crowned the world best.raise your glass.

Look at the quality of mid fielders he had to supply him with tap ins in Man U and Real.

To be fair, Ronaldo is a very great player and he has paid his dues to football . We all love him for that. The only issue I have is ranking him above Messi.

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Noticed This Lattest Trend In Soccer? (with Photos) by Nobody: 12:56am On Nov 29, 2019
NuissancePolice:

Op, your left nyash dey pain you?

Gay spotted

4 Likes

Re: Who Else Noticed This Lattest Trend In Soccer? (with Photos) by Nobody: 1:02am On Nov 29, 2019
DanXplore:

Gay spotted

undecided
Re: Who Else Noticed This Lattest Trend In Soccer? (with Photos) by Jokerman(m): 1:15am On Nov 29, 2019
Messi fans campaigning for him to win ballondor angry
Re: Who Else Noticed This Lattest Trend In Soccer? (with Photos) by utenwuson: 1:51am On Nov 29, 2019
Lol.... We the cr7 knows that Watching Ronaldo walk out on the turf is more entertaining than barca vs real Madrid at the moment...

Messi can win anything he feels like but call us anyday the midget win a trophy for his national side or outside the shity barca....

You bringing Ronaldo to your assertion already prove he's your nightmare...

Cr7 is 35 years bro

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Noticed This Lattest Trend In Soccer? (with Photos) by utenwuson: 1:56am On Nov 29, 2019
DanXplore:

Look at the quality of mid fielders he had to supply him with tap ins in Man U and Real.

To be fair, Ronaldo is a very great player and he has paid his dues to football . We all love him for that. The only issue I have is ranking him above Messi.
Messi had 4 balon dor when cr7 had 1... But today they both have 5...
U says Ronaldo score tap ins but he won the inaugural puska award for the best goal in a calendar year... Award Messi will never win in his career.... Fc Porto vs Man utd.... Take that to the bank..... Ronaldo scored over 50 free kicks, still u guys says it's tap ins.... The goal that brought him close to tears and made him join juventus, anyday Messi try that over head kick with such height, he will just die

4 Likes

Re: Who Else Noticed This Lattest Trend In Soccer? (with Photos) by Nobody: 1:56am On Nov 29, 2019
Jokerman:
Messi fans campaigning for him to win ballondor angry

Messi does not need campaigning. The facts speak for him.

Btw, I am still waiting for the Maradona and Pelle thread you promised

1 Like

Re: Who Else Noticed This Lattest Trend In Soccer? (with Photos) by Nobody: 1:59am On Nov 29, 2019
utenwuson:
Messi had 4 balon dor when cr7 had 1... But today they both have 5...
U says Ronaldo score tap ins but he won the inaugural puska award for the best goal in a calendar year... Award Messi will never win in his career.... Fc Porto vs Man utd.... Take that to the bank..... Ronaldo scored over 50 free kicks, still u guys says it's tap ins.... The goal that brought him close to tears and made him join juventus, anyday Messi try that over head kick with such height, he will just die

Lol. The truth is you Ronaldo fans are silly. There is a very high correlation between Ronaldo fanatism and falling victim for ponzi schemes. I wouldn't be surprised that you did MMM.

7 Likes

Re: Who Else Noticed This Lattest Trend In Soccer? (with Photos) by respect80(m): 6:57am On Nov 29, 2019
I never knew it would be this hard to admit a simple fact.

Ronaldo is good.
Messi is better than Ronaldo.

Messi is the best of all time.

Messi is the BOAT and the GOAT.

Let's appreciate him cos it's a privilege to watch Messi play.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Noticed This Lattest Trend In Soccer? (with Photos) by xcabczyxabczzzz: 7:05am On Nov 29, 2019
ElasticStone:

This is definately a Ronaldo fanboy
I am my own fanboy, why should I idolize someone that is doing something that has zero impact on my life?
Re: Who Else Noticed This Lattest Trend In Soccer? (with Photos) by Tocynone(m): 8:36am On Nov 29, 2019
Hmmmm

Re: Who Else Noticed This Lattest Trend In Soccer? (with Photos) by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 29, 2019
omoiyamayor:

Michael Owen won the 2001 BD'or after winning the UEFA cup, League Cup and FA

1 Like

Re: Who Else Noticed This Lattest Trend In Soccer? (with Photos) by Pusyiter(m): 11:11am On Nov 29, 2019
You want to start an argument that will not put food on the table
Lazy youths, over to you smiley
Re: Who Else Noticed This Lattest Trend In Soccer? (with Photos) by leonard002(m): 11:53am On Nov 29, 2019
I think scientists should extract the DNA of Messi. I'm sure he has a gene of football in there somewhere. the guy too good grin grin grin
Re: Who Else Noticed This Lattest Trend In Soccer? (with Photos) by Perfectbeing(m): 12:15pm On Nov 29, 2019
DanXplore:

Some will say Ronaldo is finer.. Or muscular..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Soccer Predictions And Football Tips Daily.....you Have To See It / 12.5kg Cooking Gas Cylinde With Burner / THEO WALCOTT WHAT A PITY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.