Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Mompha: Court Remands Kayode Phillip And Hamza Koud In Prison For Internet Fraud - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mompha: Court Remands Kayode Phillip And Hamza Koud In Prison For Internet Fraud (23264 Views)

FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip / Serial Rapist, Hamza Yusuf, Arrested For Defiling Minor In Sokoto / Hamza Koudeih: Unravelling A Money Laundering Honcho (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mompha: Court Remands Kayode Phillip And Hamza Koud In Prison For Internet Fraud by djoey89: 6:35am On Nov 29, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
Only the greedy and selfish ones will fall into the hands of scammers
Do you know what BEC scam means?. Not everything is greed.

1 Like

Re: Mompha: Court Remands Kayode Phillip And Hamza Koud In Prison For Internet Fraud by babyfaceafrica: 6:49am On Nov 29, 2019
ursullalinda:

Not for fraud or stealing
worse..treason!!
Re: Mompha: Court Remands Kayode Phillip And Hamza Koud In Prison For Internet Fraud by tonididdy(m): 6:50am On Nov 29, 2019
ursullalinda:
All for the gram and show off... see how men are disgracing themselves and family.....in as much as their money might bail them....but the stigma remains.....crime doesn't and will never pay
I can't even remember if OBJ went to prison and same way sowore prison episodes will be forgotten sooner.

Once you return from prison back back to your riches, my brother stigma nor go know you. On your release date, a battalion of jubilant will be massed at your gate waiting for your return.

In other words..... Hustle oh....

1 Like

Re: Mompha: Court Remands Kayode Phillip And Hamza Koud In Prison For Internet Fraud by SendAbroad: 6:52am On Nov 29, 2019
Okay
Re: Mompha: Court Remands Kayode Phillip And Hamza Koud In Prison For Internet Fraud by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:57am On Nov 29, 2019
djoey89:

Do you know what BEC scam means?. Not everything is greed.
My emphasis is not necessarily in regards to this case anyway. I know BEC scam

1 Like

Re: Mompha: Court Remands Kayode Phillip And Hamza Koud In Prison For Internet Fraud by capricerice: 7:12am On Nov 29, 2019
tonididdy:

I can't even remember if OBJ went to prison and same way sowore prison episodes will be forgotten sooner.

Once you return from prison back back to your riches, my brother stigma nor go know you. On your release date, a battalion of jubilant will be massed at your gate waiting for your return.

In other words..... Hustle oh....
[quot
mimimile93:
Get Rich or Die Trying.
GET A QUALIFIED AND CERTIFIED HOME TUTOR IF YOU STAY IN LAGOS FOR YOUR WARD/CHILD
?? smiley winkwww.nairaland.com/attachments/10641930_davido_jpeg1a5b1c3e84cff3b188733c1e87433940
solsticey2k3:
Mompha ti koba awon eleyi o undecided
stevewale:
7m dollars with 1m pounds ... o boy, these dudes aren’t joking ooosad
e author=itelerime post=84458235]

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/11/court-remands-mompha-accomplices-in-prison-for-internet-fraud/amp/[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mompha: Court Remands Kayode Phillip And Hamza Koud In Prison For Internet Fraud by mopol123: 7:15am On Nov 29, 2019
abbaapple:
angry

This lebanis guy Face abi na which country he comot from his face no get Joy at all!!! The law have cut off with you! You go chop watery beans tire I swear! That Reminds me MANNABBQGRILL is back! The mods have showed him pepper lipsrsealed
MANNABBQGRILL is back! The mods have showed him pepper lipsrsealed[/don't understand,was he remanded in any correctional facility or many ikoyi prison.any way welcome back MANNABBQGILL if truly ur back.hope d beans don Belle-fool u
Re: Mompha: Court Remands Kayode Phillip And Hamza Koud In Prison For Internet Fraud by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 29, 2019
Phillip wire. These ones don tey for the matter.
Re: Mompha: Court Remands Kayode Phillip And Hamza Koud In Prison For Internet Fraud by DAramis: 7:33am On Nov 29, 2019
jimmyLd101:
The one nice talk about is H money not. HK money .H money eruku to pese woke in Remince voice
Okay. Thought I heard the former name. The funny thing is that the beat of the song is dope but fear fit know let person play it. People fit think say you are 'one of them'.
Re: Mompha: Court Remands Kayode Phillip And Hamza Koud In Prison For Internet Fraud by kelvindj98: 7:34am On Nov 29, 2019
mokt:
Mompha is now the new Tekashi 69 abi? I wonder how guys like these still snitch. They don't Wana go down alone or what?
That tekashi 69 is a pussy nigga. Just smallbthreat of prison, the guy started listing all the peeps in his gang. He even listed those that quit the gang.
Re: Mompha: Court Remands Kayode Phillip And Hamza Koud In Prison For Internet Fraud by DAramis: 7:34am On Nov 29, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3R9ypnZsN_c

Oti ooo, nobi nah 9ice first put dem names for song, just as like DAramis true talk am ni?
But DAramis I no hear "HK money" mention for the tune nah angry angry angry
My mistake... someone said that it is H money that was mentioned. Maybe a different person.
Re: Mompha: Court Remands Kayode Phillip And Hamza Koud In Prison For Internet Fraud by LyfeJennings(m): 7:38am On Nov 29, 2019
Audio trial
Something wey Dem don settle
Even Mompha sef no dey Naija at the moment
These guys have money and can do a whole lot
Re: Mompha: Court Remands Kayode Phillip And Hamza Koud In Prison For Internet Fraud by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 29, 2019
So EFCC could not trace anyone whose money they stole ?

This is alarming. The charges are watery beans.

FBI has no hand in this matter !
Re: Mompha: Court Remands Kayode Phillip And Hamza Koud In Prison For Internet Fraud by Gazzy88(m): 8:08am On Nov 29, 2019
EFCC should consult 9ice if they want to arrest most fraudsters and yahoo men both home and abroad. He mentioned all of them in his single, Living things

1 Like

Re: Mompha: Court Remands Kayode Phillip And Hamza Koud In Prison For Internet Fraud by Hoodbilonia: 8:22am On Nov 29, 2019
Im still poor. And im jubilaying over 30k dolls
Ser funds
1million euros
My Gad
Re: Mompha: Court Remands Kayode Phillip And Hamza Koud In Prison For Internet Fraud by Hoodbilonia: 8:24am On Nov 29, 2019
Yahoo ni awaon oreh mi
For the end..outro of the song
He called out all street boys name wey get bar.
Ogeni h money. Hl money. Eyan e money,etc
Play am u go hear am
Re: Mompha: Court Remands Kayode Phillip And Hamza Koud In Prison For Internet Fraud by Hoodbilonia: 8:24am On Nov 29, 2019
Yahoo ni awaon oreh mi
Ogeni h money. Hk money. Eyan e money,etc
Play am u go hear am
Re: Mompha: Court Remands Kayode Phillip And Hamza Koud In Prison For Internet Fraud by Neshietdebayzman(m): 8:33am On Nov 29, 2019
Gazzy88:
EFCC should consult 9ice if they want to arrest most fraudsters and yahoo men both home and abroad. He mentioned all of them in his single, Living things
Really? How can I get the song?
Re: Mompha: Court Remands Kayode Phillip And Hamza Koud In Prison For Internet Fraud by MuttleyLaff: 8:58am On Nov 29, 2019
jimmyLd101:
The one nice talk about is H money not HK money. H money eruku to pese woke in Remince voice
At what part of the Living Things tune did 9ice sing about a H money, hmm? The man was glorifying internet fraud and people think hin sing beta song angry angry

DAramis:
My mistake... someone said that it is H money that was mentioned. Maybe a different person.
So its now someone said. You didnt even hear it yourself, anyway watch the above tune's video from the 2.57 minute mark, Hushpuppi, Mompha etcetera were mentioned but no mention of HK or H money in the tune jor ojaare angry angry angry

Hoodbilonia:
Yahoo ni awaon oreh mi
Ogeni h money. Hl money. Eyan e money,etc
Play am u go hear am
Nobi, the the end ... outro of the song, we dey hear and see so from the above video erhn? When and where in it, did 9ice sing "... h money. Hl money. Eyan e money,etc" sic angry angry angry
Re: Mompha: Court Remands Kayode Phillip And Hamza Koud In Prison For Internet Fraud by MuttleyLaff: 9:01am On Nov 29, 2019
Neshietdebayzman:
Really? How can I get the song?

MuttleyLaff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3R9ypnZsN_c

Oti ooo, nobi nah 9ice first put dem names for song, just as like DAramis true talk am ni?
But DAramis I no hear "HK money" mention for the tune nah angry angry angry
Re: Mompha: Court Remands Kayode Phillip And Hamza Koud In Prison For Internet Fraud by Neddyogu(m): 9:47am On Nov 29, 2019
LeJeun3:

Did you say stigma?!

Didn’t Obasanjo come from jail and be president??

Obj was a political prisoner not a criminal.
Re: Mompha: Court Remands Kayode Phillip And Hamza Koud In Prison For Internet Fraud by LeJeun3: 9:55am On Nov 29, 2019
ursullalinda:

Not for fraud or stealing

Inside Prison there is nothing like your own crime is better than mine....

Re: Mompha: Court Remands Kayode Phillip And Hamza Koud In Prison For Internet Fraud by LeJeun3: 9:57am On Nov 29, 2019
Neddyogu:

Obj was a political prisoner not a criminal.

When you get to Prison tell them so.....

Re: Mompha: Court Remands Kayode Phillip And Hamza Koud In Prison For Internet Fraud by molybdenum0012: 10:04am On Nov 29, 2019
Chai!

This guy was my primary and secondary school mate back then.

Nawa oo.
Re: Mompha: Court Remands Kayode Phillip And Hamza Koud In Prison For Internet Fraud by pinkyruledworld(m): 1:02pm On Nov 29, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
Only the greedy and selfish ones will fall into the hands of scammers
I disagree with you, i was one scammed on fiver and Nairaland. Sometimes its based on trust or a man in the middle attack

1 Like

Re: Mompha: Court Remands Kayode Phillip And Hamza Koud In Prison For Internet Fraud by adelekeolu(m): 1:20pm On Nov 29, 2019
He was been arrested because he is from the east.
This is a plan to bring the Igbo's down financially
Re: Mompha: Court Remands Kayode Phillip And Hamza Koud In Prison For Internet Fraud by Neddyogu(m): 2:58pm On Nov 29, 2019
LeJeun3:

When you get to Prison tell them so.....

Please lead d way, jailbird
Re: Mompha: Court Remands Kayode Phillip And Hamza Koud In Prison For Internet Fraud by Sarmiz24(m): 3:12pm On Nov 29, 2019
[/color]and Tinubu the Drug lord is contesting for presidency oooo lol
LeJeun3:

[color=#006600]
Did you say stigma?!

Didn’t Obasanjo come from jail and be president??

Re: Mompha: Court Remands Kayode Phillip And Hamza Koud In Prison For Internet Fraud by Prechgold1180(m): 3:41pm On Nov 29, 2019
ursullalinda:
All for the gram and show off... see how men are disgracing themselves and family.....in as much as their money might bail them....but the stigma remains.....crime doesn't and will never pay
Bros please i love stigma

Suffer Nur dey tire you bah
Re: Mompha: Court Remands Kayode Phillip And Hamza Koud In Prison For Internet Fraud by sweetguy10(m): 5:22pm On Nov 29, 2019
Philip !!! the silent king

1 Like

Re: Mompha: Court Remands Kayode Phillip And Hamza Koud In Prison For Internet Fraud by LeJeun3: 6:22pm On Nov 29, 2019
Neddyogu:

Please lead d way, jailbird

We still on Nairaland, you will still read the news....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Policeman Beaten And Harrassed By Thugs In Ondo State / Staff Made To Lie Inside Gutter For Stealing His Pregnant Boss Phone In Lagos / Woman Arrested For Trafficking Underage Girls To Ghana For Prostitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.