Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Imade Adeleke Wants To Talk To Davido, Her Daddy (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Imade Adeleke Wants To Talk To Davido, Her Daddy (Video) (36743 Views)

Hailey Adeleke Plays Basketball With Davido, Her Father In Los Angeles / Imade Adeleke Feeds Davido, Her Father (PHOTOS) / Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imade Adeleke Wants To Talk To Davido, Her Daddy (Video) by 9jahotblog: 5:02am On Nov 29, 2019
So cute see #Davido's first child Imade saying she want to see his dad. Watch the beautiful video below.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B5aHA1-Ag_v/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elk6C5n8Yw8

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imade Adeleke Wants To Talk To Davido, Her Daddy (Video) by 9jahotblog: 5:04am On Nov 29, 2019
Lol Imade is now a big baby gal.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imade Adeleke Wants To Talk To Davido, Her Daddy (Video) by Fadomero(m): 5:49am On Nov 29, 2019
Op abeg you who get nairaland ok sorry na davido

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imade Adeleke Wants To Talk To Davido, Her Daddy (Video) by Sukueponmalu: 8:40am On Nov 29, 2019
Mtchww

6 Likes

Re: Imade Adeleke Wants To Talk To Davido, Her Daddy (Video) by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 29, 2019
Omo man child.
Re: Imade Adeleke Wants To Talk To Davido, Her Daddy (Video) by youngbabaj(m): 8:40am On Nov 29, 2019
News.........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imade Adeleke Wants To Talk To Davido, Her Daddy (Video) by Lescalier: 8:40am On Nov 29, 2019
The mother just wants attention.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Imade Adeleke Wants To Talk To Davido, Her Daddy (Video) by xynerise: 8:40am On Nov 29, 2019
Please, she is making a big mistake. She shouldn't talk to her daddy. She should talk to the gateman undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imade Adeleke Wants To Talk To Davido, Her Daddy (Video) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:41am On Nov 29, 2019
Every news na news
Re: Imade Adeleke Wants To Talk To Davido, Her Daddy (Video) by adesharp2(m): 8:41am On Nov 29, 2019
Hmm
Re: Imade Adeleke Wants To Talk To Davido, Her Daddy (Video) by Pes13: 8:41am On Nov 29, 2019
All time low of wisdom. Something is definitely wrong with the mod.

So we should fry stone?

I am trying to see how this is a news.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imade Adeleke Wants To Talk To Davido, Her Daddy (Video) by RichDad1(m): 8:41am On Nov 29, 2019
Na Naija this girl Dey school o shocked shocked see accent.
My brother and sister hustle o make your pikin no Dey pronounce power as pawa. cry

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imade Adeleke Wants To Talk To Davido, Her Daddy (Video) by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 29, 2019
shocked

I'd advise her to stick to the bossom of the big deek craving, attention seeker she calls her mum.
Papa Ifeanyi now has 70% of his concern on his male child, and the password to his attention is now properly secured by aunty Chef.

It won't be good enough if she's been molested at a tender age, under the same roof with her dad, by some bearded, obese, paedophilic hypemen.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imade Adeleke Wants To Talk To Davido, Her Daddy (Video) by Richdad50(m): 8:41am On Nov 29, 2019
shocked

Babymamasm is a very wicked and evil thing. An evil upon an innocent child. No child wishes to be born into a home without a father.

Richdad

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Imade Adeleke Wants To Talk To Davido, Her Daddy (Video) by missjane: 8:42am On Nov 29, 2019
She will say hello to her lil brother ifeanyi too..�

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imade Adeleke Wants To Talk To Davido, Her Daddy (Video) by shawnfamous(m): 8:42am On Nov 29, 2019
Imade wants to talk to her dad and it's making front page, was thinking it was something serious.. Is there any other forum that one can switch to?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imade Adeleke Wants To Talk To Davido, Her Daddy (Video) by sunshineV(f): 8:42am On Nov 29, 2019
"Davido went to toilet" it will reach NL

"Chioma cooks for davido" it will reach NL

"Davido brush teeth in the morning" it will reach NL

What are the use of things like this? Of what value do they add?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imade Adeleke Wants To Talk To Davido, Her Daddy (Video) by CTechHub(m): 8:42am On Nov 29, 2019
cry

how is this supposed to be a news?

btw, to those 3 posters above abeg which network una dey use?
Re: Imade Adeleke Wants To Talk To Davido, Her Daddy (Video) by movid(m): 8:42am On Nov 29, 2019
Hmmm.. Meanwhile to all women, don't hesitate to order Yoni Pearles. Your body is opened to all sort of infection and they are really harmful to your health. Get solution thru natural way with herbs. Yoni Pearles is the best..What's app 07037852077. You can google it if u doubt.
Re: Imade Adeleke Wants To Talk To Davido, Her Daddy (Video) by Renforce: 8:43am On Nov 29, 2019
Cutie
Re: Imade Adeleke Wants To Talk To Davido, Her Daddy (Video) by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 29, 2019
Nairaland.I give up on una

9 Likes

Re: Imade Adeleke Wants To Talk To Davido, Her Daddy (Video) by Microelectronic: 8:43am On Nov 29, 2019
Rubbish news

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imade Adeleke Wants To Talk To Davido, Her Daddy (Video) by Passionate888: 8:43am On Nov 29, 2019
See news! I blame buhari

2 Likes

Re: Imade Adeleke Wants To Talk To Davido, Her Daddy (Video) by tstx(m): 8:43am On Nov 29, 2019
Nairaland oo

2 Likes

Re: Imade Adeleke Wants To Talk To Davido, Her Daddy (Video) by bukkielee(m): 8:43am On Nov 29, 2019
Upgrade your Resumé to look beautiful and professional for a token
Re: Imade Adeleke Wants To Talk To Davido, Her Daddy (Video) by TheMostComplex1: 8:44am On Nov 29, 2019
RichDad1:
Na Naija this girl Dey school o shocked shocked see accent.
My brother and sister hustle o make your pikin no Dey pronounce power as pawa. cry

I love her accent but Wizkid first son own na die.

Davido is a good father

3 Likes

Re: Imade Adeleke Wants To Talk To Davido, Her Daddy (Video) by tstx(m): 8:44am On Nov 29, 2019
sunshineV:
"Davido went to toilet" it will reach NL
"Chioma cooks for davido" it will reach NL
"Davido brush teeth in the morning" it will reach NL
What are the use of things like this? Of what value do they add?
These are Shay Nigerians love reading

2 Likes

Re: Imade Adeleke Wants To Talk To Davido, Her Daddy (Video) by damosky12(m): 8:44am On Nov 29, 2019
Is this the beginning of the end of Nairaland?

7 Likes

Re: Imade Adeleke Wants To Talk To Davido, Her Daddy (Video) by illiteratepmb: 8:45am On Nov 29, 2019
Añd so what

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho / Despite Not Loving Wizkid Again, I Don't Regret Meeting Him - Baby Mama / Bbnaija: Ubi Franklin "Frodd Comes To My Office To Sell Properties To Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.