Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,979 members, 7,810,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up (62650 Views)

2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo / Blackface And Faze Alone Hang Out Together In Abuja (Photo) / Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia’s First Daughter Is So Grown! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by Mrop(m): 5:58am On Nov 29, 2019
According to report, On Wednesday, November 27th 2face Idibia and Blackface opted to settle their legal battle out of court.

In a statement to confirm the new status, Blackface took to Instagram, he wrote ;

'I am a human being and a Nigerian who fights for his rights. The problem with many of us is that we are afraid to speak up for what is right or defend the truth when we know it'.

No be say i too talk my people but I'm just trying to inspire somebody or 'trying to make common sense' like Mr Ben Bruce would say My people "Don't sleep on your rights" and users of peoples works make sure the writers/contributors are credited properly When you speak out, things happen and that's why I said I will be done with this issues this year 2019 and behold here we are...

I can say that the 50 Million defamation suit filed against me by Mr Innocent Idibia aka 2face and his manager Mr Efe Omorogbe has been settled out of court as they both have withdrawn their case filed against me It's true that they sang my song without permission and truly it pissed me off, but that doesn't legally make them thieves as the lawyers made me to understand Sometimes the words we use matter, that's why I apologised for using that word when my lawyers advised me...

Finally they admitted they made mistakes with my songwriters and publishers rights which they should have informed me before but they never did ,they have promised to rectify them so we wait and I hope they honour this this time and furnish me details to that effect.

To all my fans, friends, family ,followers and #BFNNation Thank you all for your support I O U guys a big concert #BFNLIC1 Can we now go back to the music ?The #album #risingsun soon be available
https://www.instagram.com/p/B5aat4xA4BC/?igshid=tomureipwf94

However it seems Blackface and 2face are now good friends. Blackface has returned back to his music carrier to satisfy his fans.

Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/dont-sleep-on-your-rightsblackface-speaks-on-settling-out-of-court-with-2face/

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by Vonvob: 6:23am On Nov 29, 2019
He did give a good fight I must say

325 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 29, 2019
i never pay no mean say i no go pay o..

24 Likes

Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by OKorowanta: 6:46am On Nov 29, 2019
I swear,you set a standard just like Eedris who fought against Nigerian artistes been treated as second class before their foreign counterparts and dats what the likes of Wizkid,Davido,Kiss Daniel are enjoying today..BiG payday.
I troway salute.

326 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by tyson98: 7:55am On Nov 29, 2019
He don see alert lol grin

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by kingscare1(m): 8:16am On Nov 29, 2019
That's pure maturity from 2baba...it's all about love from day one he started ranting. Blackface should be Happy he is dealing with a cool guy from the start. If is someone like Badoo or Rick Ross or Jay z or 50 cent..Dem for don squash him since. Kudos to all.

Make 4X of any amount online everyday, King4Odds got your back.....chat me up from my profile to get today's...no time

WhatsApp
0903 546 .....4082

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by omocalabar(m): 11:42am On Nov 29, 2019
Go on and finish the money on Marijuana, them come back again

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by Cutefergieee: 11:42am On Nov 29, 2019
OK

1 Like

Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by Aturitoroman: 11:43am On Nov 29, 2019
grin
Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by RichDad1(m): 11:43am On Nov 29, 2019
At least we go hear word now.
Pikin wey dem born when this issue start don write jamb. undecided

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by martinogeenz: 11:44am On Nov 29, 2019
instead of blackface giving us a better hit song, he prefers to fight 2 baba,

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by tpegan: 11:44am On Nov 29, 2019
at last

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by sotall(m): 11:44am On Nov 29, 2019
Confused guy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 29, 2019
It is crucial to fight!

6 Likes

Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by jayson87: 11:45am On Nov 29, 2019
kingscare1:
That's pure maturity from 2baba...it's all about love from day one he started ranting. Blackface should be Happy he is dealing with a cool guy from the start. If is someone like Badoo or Rick Ross or Jay z or 50 cent..Dem for don squash him since. Kudos to all.

Make 4X of any amount online everyday, King4Odds got your back.....chat me up from my profile to get today's...no time

WhatsApp
0903 546 .....4082
Just face your fake odds and scam business, you know nothing about IP theft

151 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by FamousMonk: 11:45am On Nov 29, 2019
So all the noise 2face was making,so he is actually guilty?
Never trust Idoma people...

95 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by valarmorghulis: 11:45am On Nov 29, 2019
Them b 2,later become 3,one go solo d other 2 follow....
I really pity Black face, the guy is full of talent but he wasn't lucky

88 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 29, 2019
kingscare1:

WhatsApp
0903 546 .....4082
Then you think Black face no sabi bad things too

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by Sanchez01: 11:45am On Nov 29, 2019
tyson98:
He don see alert lol grin
More like Igbo money. All he needs to do now is call is supplier and probably accuse King Sunny Ade of stealing his contents.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by agrowell: 11:46am On Nov 29, 2019
No victor, no vanquish

3 Likes

Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by amazingcastro94(m): 11:46am On Nov 29, 2019
Arsenal just confirm sacking their coach now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by mimilogs: 11:46am On Nov 29, 2019
Hmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by Awoo88: 11:46am On Nov 29, 2019
So 2face know say him suppose settle this guy since yet him dey form innoo.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by statusquoante: 11:46am On Nov 29, 2019
1-1

If you don't forgive Tuface for 'stealing' your song, he won't forgive you for calling him a 'thief'... grin

I love lawyers... grin

5 Likes

Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by SlimBrawnie(f): 11:47am On Nov 29, 2019
Awwww...long overdue

1 Like

Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by Johnbosco77(m): 11:47am On Nov 29, 2019
Emery has gone out!!!!

In Arsene we trust!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up by femi4: 11:47am On Nov 29, 2019
kingscare1:

WhatsApp
0903 546 .....4082
And that maturity took him and his lawyer how many years to do the right thing.....Asslicker oshi

62 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding / Bobrisky Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo / Don Jazzy Ignores D’banj On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.