Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

How To Write The Perfect CV For Someone With No Work Experience (Part 2) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Write The Perfect CV For Someone With No Work Experience (Part 2) (18691 Views)

I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work / Lets Build Your CV For You to get that dream Job / 4 Tips To Help You Write A CV When You’ve Got No Work Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Write The Perfect CV For Someone With No Work Experience (Part 2) by bukkielee(m): 8:47am On Nov 29, 2019
good
Re: How To Write The Perfect CV For Someone With No Work Experience (Part 2) by zolapower: 9:03am On Nov 29, 2019
ChopDeMoney:
Which format these guys used? In Nigeria? Please forgive me. Allow me to be skeptic.

grin
Guy you nor get joy oo, you expect some straight from an embattled sen, for your information na ishaku excel be that shocked
You know no sey d man dey under pressure?
Re: How To Write The Perfect CV For Someone With No Work Experience (Part 2) by Lamasta(m): 9:29am On Nov 29, 2019
OP is it your company HR that don't do background check or what cos I don't understand?

Stop encouraging falsehood OP in the name of job hunting is that clear?
Re: How To Write The Perfect CV For Someone With No Work Experience (Part 2) by micxwell(m): 9:55am On Nov 29, 2019
ornicus:

Easy peasy.

That's the spirit... And with your own experience and exposure, are those guys really veterans in AutoCAD?
Re: How To Write The Perfect CV For Someone With No Work Experience (Part 2) by Bebson007(m): 10:13am On Nov 29, 2019
That was how my friend went for interview they asked him if he has experience about the type of job the do. he said yes, they gave my guy double column cash book test lol my guy sweat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Write The Perfect CV For Someone With No Work Experience (Part 2) by Respect55(m): 10:38am On Nov 29, 2019
The best form of CV is connection
Re: How To Write The Perfect CV For Someone With No Work Experience (Part 2) by EazyJ(f): 10:45am On Nov 29, 2019
Searching for job in Nigeria is a full-time job itself. Only that there is no pay for it.
Re: How To Write The Perfect CV For Someone With No Work Experience (Part 2) by Harnny(m): 10:46am On Nov 29, 2019
A CV with no work experience is a notification.
Re: How To Write The Perfect CV For Someone With No Work Experience (Part 2) by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 29, 2019
micxwell:

That's the spirit... And with your own experience and exposure, are those guys really veterans in AutoCAD?

depends really. a lot of people who i meet that say they are experts . . .its a matter of taste in the end

i never throw anything away - this goes back to 2005 cheesy. wow

1 Like

Re: How To Write The Perfect CV For Someone With No Work Experience (Part 2) by Ugosample(m): 12:06pm On Nov 29, 2019
ChopDeMoney:
Which format these guys used? In Nigeria? Please forgive me. Allow me to be skeptic.

I don't get
Re: How To Write The Perfect CV For Someone With No Work Experience (Part 2) by micxwell(m): 3:52pm On Nov 29, 2019
ornicus:

depends really. a lot of people who i meet that say they are experts . . .its a matter of taste in the end

i never throw anything away - this goes back to 2005 cheesy. wow
Excellent cheesy cool. I'm a Civil Engineer though not Electrical.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I got two Job Offers, which should I choose? I'm Confused..... Advice Please!!!! / 183 Federal Ministries, Agencies In Massive Illegal Recruitment / Government Job And A Firm: Time To Pick One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.