Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

‘pupils Drug Teachers To Cheat During Exams’ - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ‘pupils Drug Teachers To Cheat During Exams’ (29563 Views)

OAU Student Disguised As "Supervisor" Caught Stealing Phones During Exams (vid) / Baze Uni Throws Out 185 Amnesty Students Over Tuition During Exams / ‘shameless’ Slay Queen Shows Off How She Defeated Her Lecturers During Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘pupils Drug Teachers To Cheat During Exams’ by Bobby2020: 7:58am On Nov 29, 2019
Brandstudio01:
Interesting theory. On the other hand remember the possibilities of the the excuse for coverup. We all know some invigilators do accept Bribe.

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid while promo Lasts. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery
ALL invigilators collects bribe. Give am offer wey him no fit refuse
Re: ‘pupils Drug Teachers To Cheat During Exams’ by Olukoso1: 7:58am On Nov 29, 2019
grin
Re: ‘pupils Drug Teachers To Cheat During Exams’ by Kingrefreshed: 8:01am On Nov 29, 2019
dre11:

https://thenationonlineng.net/pupils-drug-teachers-to-cheat-during-exams/

Drug the teacher ke?

Na long throat teacher nah. Na so dey go put snipers for am one day after flogging the students and he drink their energy drink finish and lose all his energy.

And his soul will rest in puss.

1 Like

Re: ‘pupils Drug Teachers To Cheat During Exams’ by noisy45(m): 8:04am On Nov 29, 2019
We did the same when we wrote waec and neck exams to external vigilators grin grin 2011
Re: ‘pupils Drug Teachers To Cheat During Exams’ by crafteck(m): 8:07am On Nov 29, 2019
Ok
Re: ‘pupils Drug Teachers To Cheat During Exams’ by baratech: 8:12am On Nov 29, 2019
Na wa o
Re: ‘pupils Drug Teachers To Cheat During Exams’ by spirul77: 8:13am On Nov 29, 2019
[quote author=Mobsync post=84462465]
why didn't you put your contact on your profile to reach you? I'm interested in your teeth whitening strips.
Re: ‘pupils Drug Teachers To Cheat During Exams’ by qualityovenbake(m): 8:13am On Nov 29, 2019
mechanics:
is true.
It's scary.
Re: ‘pupils Drug Teachers To Cheat During Exams’ by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:18am On Nov 29, 2019
It's the female teachers that will most times fall victims because they are used to sending pupils on errand such as buying foods, drink and snacks for them
Re: ‘pupils Drug Teachers To Cheat During Exams’ by Elinosweet143(f): 8:24am On Nov 29, 2019
I would like to look at it from both ends, d teacher is be blamed if he collected the drink from the pupil cos sure he isn't suppose to but if the drink was his own then I don't see it as negligence from his part cos this children can be something else especially those with ulterior motive. I didn't expect the secretary to just dismiss the case with just an advice but take extra steps to go to d school and inform the authority that way things wld d be properly handled but then this is naija anything goes
Re: ‘pupils Drug Teachers To Cheat During Exams’ by Mobsync(m): 8:28am On Nov 29, 2019
[quote author=spirul77 post=84463099][/quote]

My bad. I have updated it. Here it is 08189216530.

Thanks.
Re: ‘pupils Drug Teachers To Cheat During Exams’ by Delb323(m): 8:28am On Nov 29, 2019
this teacher should be more carefull because the student are no more to be trusted anymore, because nobody wants to fail his or her exam, and parents should stop puting tension in there children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘pupils Drug Teachers To Cheat During Exams’ by emezuo17: 8:34am On Nov 29, 2019
vincentjk:
Reminds me of a friend of mine back then who use to put weed in his mum's dinner so that they'd be able to go for night parties and return silently without her consent.

#SayNoToDrugs
prodigal son
Re: ‘pupils Drug Teachers To Cheat During Exams’ by AlphaStyles(m): 9:15am On Nov 29, 2019
We did a lot of things during my secondary school days but drugging teacher to teach no even cross our mind even for jss we no get mind reach that place
Re: ‘pupils Drug Teachers To Cheat During Exams’ by Prebeluv(f): 9:17am On Nov 29, 2019
UNBELIEVABLE! this is a serious maatter the Government need to look into this and also parents

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘pupils Drug Teachers To Cheat During Exams’ by ashybabs(m): 9:24am On Nov 29, 2019
am 110% sure it's refnol
542 two two all round in eleniyan voice
Re: ‘pupils Drug Teachers To Cheat During Exams’ by ashybabs(m): 9:26am On Nov 29, 2019
am 110% sure it's refnol 542 two two all round in eleniyan voice
Re: ‘pupils Drug Teachers To Cheat During Exams’ by mechanics(m): 10:28am On Nov 29, 2019
qualityovenbake:
It's scary.
They really have the mind to do such evil.
Re: ‘pupils Drug Teachers To Cheat During Exams’ by Psoul(m): 10:45am On Nov 29, 2019
ednut1:
Kids now do drugs and yahoo. To born dey fear person now

If you are afraid to born cos of what children are doing now, then you have a serious moral issue.
In the midst of all these prevalent moral decadence, there are many parents that have bn much able to bring up high standard moral children.
If you can't do that, don't blame the society, blame yousrlf for inability to be firm when and where you are supposed to be.
Re: ‘pupils Drug Teachers To Cheat During Exams’ by ednut1(m): 10:48am On Nov 29, 2019
Psoul:

If you are afraid to born cos of what children are doing now, then you have a serious moral issue.
In the midst of all these prevalent moral decadence, there are many parents that have bn much able to bring up high standard moral children.
If you can't do that, don't blame the society, blame yousrlf for inability to be firm when and where you are supposed to be.
yen yen yen. Have we not seen families where the kids turned out good and one is a black sheep. In the fast paced world we have today you cannot always monitor your kids from bad friends in school, maids, paedophiles etc. State your opinion and go dont attack mine
Re: ‘pupils Drug Teachers To Cheat During Exams’ by Psoul(m): 10:51am On Nov 29, 2019
A teacher bn drugged by pupils in order to cheat during exams.
That teacher should be dismissed. He/she lacks good moral and also a careless one too.

So she allow pupils to buy him/her drinks in the school. The teacher makes the pupils to contribute money and buy drinks for him/her.

Let's assume the teacher bought the drink from him/her money, he/she is also a careless person. Before u send someone to buy you whatever you put in your mouth, it must be someone you have a very high trust on and the person must be someone you treat very well and he benefits a lot from you. Outside that, you are eating at your own risk.
Re: ‘pupils Drug Teachers To Cheat During Exams’ by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 29, 2019
I remember we contributed money to buy snacks for our WAEC invigilators that time.

It never ever crossed our minds to put drugs in the snacks and drinks.

Even if someone was mad enough to have thought about it in his head, he would never have had the courage to say it out loud to others.

I fear for this upcoming generation...and with social media? Oh Lawd!
Re: ‘pupils Drug Teachers To Cheat During Exams’ by nkemdi89(f): 11:17am On Nov 29, 2019
Reminds me back then in secondary school, when I was complaining to some of my friends who were still in junior secondary about our female English teacher that was so strict during invigilation, the boys advised me to put maggi inside her soft drink. Imagine children still in jss2 back then o.
Re: ‘pupils Drug Teachers To Cheat During Exams’ by afinotanjnr(m): 12:28pm On Nov 29, 2019
Drug is bad!!!
Parents should be sensitive to their wards

I can help you in writing your final year thesis..with an affordable prize.. Check my signature...
Or reach me via phone number: 07030621624
Afinotakingsley@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘pupils Drug Teachers To Cheat During Exams’ by Uwavee(m): 12:29pm On Nov 29, 2019
this is eating deep into our educational system. she said the teacher was careless but I don't see how. the innocent teacher didn't have an idea that her students had drugged her drink.
this are students we call the leader's of tommorow. am wondering how tommorow will be. there will be a lot of Young mad people on the streets,drug addict and criminals when tomorrow comes.
Re: ‘pupils Drug Teachers To Cheat During Exams’ by writeprof(m): 2:17pm On Nov 30, 2019
RichDad1:
And these are supposed to be the leaders of tomorrow cry cry

No! The leaders of today have sent the leaders of tomorrow abroad. These are the bone-brokers for the leaders of tomorrow!
Re: ‘pupils Drug Teachers To Cheat During Exams’ by RichDad1(m): 2:18pm On Nov 30, 2019
writeprof:

No! The leaders of today have sent the leaders of tomorrow abroad. These are the bone-brokers for the leaders of tomorrow!
Couldn’t agree with you more. So sad. cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. / Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers / What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.