Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,153 members, 7,860,133 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:24 AM

Wizkid, Olamide, Phyno Show Love To Fireboy At His Album Listening Party [video] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid, Olamide, Phyno Show Love To Fireboy At His Album Listening Party [video] (399 Views)

Zubby Michael's 37th Birthday Party: Davido, Olamide, Phyno, P-Square, Spotted / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Step Out Together For Patoranking's Album Listening Party / Olamide, Phyno And Paul Okoye Hangout Together (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid, Olamide, Phyno Show Love To Fireboy At His Album Listening Party [video] by ErVik(m): 8:28am On Nov 29, 2019
Nigerian fast-rising singer, Fireboy DML has finally released his much-awaited album titled “Laughter, Tears & Goosebumps”.

He had the album’s listening party last night and the boss of his label, indigenous rapper Olamide Badoo was on ground to support him.

Olamide did not come alone, he came along with his superstar friends StarBoy Wizkid and fellow rapper, Phyno Fino.

In a viral video taken from the album listening party, the three superstars – Wizkid, Olamide and Phyno, were ‘vibing’ to one of the hit songs on the album “King”.

They sang along with the audience and the rave of the moment like regular fans just having fun.

“Laughter, Tears & Goosebumps” is a 13-track album which would take approximately 40 minutes to listen to. Its official release date is 25 of November 2019 under Olamide’s imprint ‘YBNL Nation’.

The most interesting part of the album is that it is completely the voice of Fireboy. He didn’t feature any artist on the album.

Check out the 13 tracks here:
1. Need You
2. Vibration
3. Scatter
4. Jealous
5. Energy
6. Like I Do
7. Gbas Gbos
8. King
9. Omo Ologo
10. High on Life
11. Feel
12. What If I Say
13. Wait and See

Check out the video here: https://www.nigeriatunes.com/wizkid-olamide-phyno-show-love-to-fireboy-at-his-album-listening-party-video/

(1) (Reply)

I Am Fearless, I Am Prepared For Today's Fight, Anthony Joshua / Beautiful Nubia / DJ Cuppy Explains Difference Between Being Rich And Being Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.