Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Freelance Graphic Designer Available - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Freelance Graphic Designer Available (920 Views)

Freelance Graphic Designer Available / Freelance Graphic Designer Available / Freelance Graphic Designer Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freelance Graphic Designer Available by holloowersheun(m): 8:29am On Nov 29, 2019
Hello there, I am a Graphic designer with years of experience and expertise with Adobe photoshop, illustrator and coreldraw. I can help and am very diligent and will work on your project till you are satisfied... call or whatsapp:08170188534
Re: Freelance Graphic Designer Available by ModestGal(f): 10:05am On Nov 30, 2019
holloowersheun:
Hello there, I am a Graphic designer with years of experience and expertise with Adobe photoshop, illustrator and coreldraw. I can help and am very diligent and will work on your project till you are satisfied... call or whatsapp:08170188534
Will add you to the group
Re: Freelance Graphic Designer Available by ModestGal(f): 10:06am On Nov 30, 2019
holloowersheun:

Freelancers Network is a group of freelancers working together to create the best of services of clients.
*Benefits as a member*
1. Network with other freelancers
2. Get quick jobs and easy payments
3. Give out jobs during stress filled periods
4. Get job done at ease
5. Avoid client disappointment with on time services.
To join, �����
Send freelancer to this number 090*74*6798*26
Re: Freelance Graphic Designer Available by BlackJack09(m): 10:13pm On Dec 02, 2019
ModestGal:

Freelancers Network is a group of freelancers working together to create the best of services of clients.
*Benefits as a member*
1. Network with other freelancers
2. Get quick jobs and easy payments
3. Give out jobs during stress filled periods
4. Get job done at ease
5. Avoid client disappointment with on time services.
To join, �����
Send freelancer to this number 090*74*6798*26

Also add me
Am aslo a freelance graphics designer
My number is 07016241743

Below is my logo

(1) (Reply)

Free Logo Design And Training Check Out?!!! / Would You Want To Earn Money Sharing Funny/shocking Videos On Vibes247? / Looking For Voice Actors For An Animation!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.