Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,272 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Cashew Seeds And Seedlings/cocoa Research Institute Of Nigeria - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cashew Seeds And Seedlings/cocoa Research Institute Of Nigeria (538 Views)

Dwarf Pawpaw Seeds And Seedlings Be At Shikini Money / Hybrid Seeds And Seedlings For Your Farm Establishment / Treated Hybrid Tenera Oil Palm Seeds And Seedlings For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cashew Seeds And Seedlings/cocoa Research Institute Of Nigeria by Zacch1993(m): 11:38am On Nov 29, 2019
Please, I want to buy Cashew Seeds (BRAZILIAN JUMBO) for Plantation in my Farm in Benue State. Is the Seeds and seedlings sold by the Cocoa research institute of Nigeria the same with the Brazilian Jumbo or it is Cross breed between the Brazilian Jumbo and other breeds?
How can I buy the Seeds from the Cocoa research institute of Nigeria without going to their office in Ibadan because I am staying in Abuja at Present and I don't have any body in Ibadan.
Re: Cashew Seeds And Seedlings/cocoa Research Institute Of Nigeria by Nigerfine3: 11:59am On Nov 29, 2019
I'm waiting, I was just about sending someone to crin to find out for me how they sell.
Re: Cashew Seeds And Seedlings/cocoa Research Institute Of Nigeria by Zacch1993(m): 12:04pm On Nov 29, 2019
They suppose to have an online Market so that it can be waybill.
I have been calling their numbers but no response.
Re: Cashew Seeds And Seedlings/cocoa Research Institute Of Nigeria by Zacch1993(m): 12:05pm On Nov 29, 2019
And I don't want to buy seeds from Farmers that I don't know
Re: Cashew Seeds And Seedlings/cocoa Research Institute Of Nigeria by Zacch1993(m): 12:08pm On Nov 29, 2019
Nigerfine3:
I'm waiting, I was just about sending someone to crin to find out for me how they sell.
are you in Ibadan?
Re: Cashew Seeds And Seedlings/cocoa Research Institute Of Nigeria by Nigerfine3: 12:58pm On Nov 29, 2019
Zacch1993:
are you in Ibadan?
I'm not in ibadan but my brother lives there
Re: Cashew Seeds And Seedlings/cocoa Research Institute Of Nigeria by Zacch1993(m): 3:32pm On Nov 29, 2019
Nigerfine3:

I'm not in ibadan but my brother lives there
okay
Re: Cashew Seeds And Seedlings/cocoa Research Institute Of Nigeria by Beboy23(m): 4:09pm On Nov 29, 2019
You can contact me, I will get whatever seed or seedling you want for you, and send to you at Abuja

Or

If you have anybody at Ibadan you can send him/her to this address

Adebayo Idi Ayure, Ijebu Ode road, CRIN quarters, Ibadan.

Call or whatsapp : 08034120420

https://www.nairaland.com/5060475/buy-dwarf-seedling

(1) (Reply)

Maize And Soyabean Buyers Needed / How To Start Up A Poultry Farm / Scrap Battery/plastics Suppliers In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.