Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,989 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

"I Took Permisssion Before Scattering Her Nyash, It Was Not Rape!!!"---pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Took Permisssion Before Scattering Her Nyash, It Was Not Rape!!!"---pastor (1257 Views)

The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever / Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids / Cheryl Zondi In Sex Tape Scandal After Accusing Pastor Timothy Omotoso Of Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Took Permisssion Before Scattering Her Nyash, It Was Not Rape!!!"---pastor by Niflheim(m): 1:20pm On Nov 29, 2019
They want to teach us morals?...............................................................................YEAH RIGHT!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

FULL STORY:

A Southern Baptist pastor indicted on a rape charge continues as the senior pastor of Metro Grace Community Church in Pearl, Miss., and as a staff member of the Rankin County Baptist Association (RCBA), the pastor's attorney told Baptist Press Monday (Nov. 25).
oe Floyd Steverson, in an indictment the Rankin County grand jury returned Sept. 5, allegedly "did willfully, unlawfully, and feloniously have forcible sexual intercourse with C.S., a female human being, without her consent," on or about Aug. 26, 2018.

Steverson denies the rape charge, [/b]alleges consensual sex and is fully supported in his denial by his church members,[b] trustees and a deacon, his attorney Ed Rainer told BP.

"He denies the charge. [/b]He's not denying that they engaged in sex,"[b] Rainer said. "His church, the board of trustees, the deacon at his church unanimously voted to support him in this ... within the past couple of weeks."

The RCBA confirmed to BP Steverson’s continued employment.

"On November 14th, 2019, the Rankin County Baptist Association was informed that one of its employees surrendered to Rankin County authorities, and made an initial court appearance concerning criminal allegations made by the [victim]," reads a press release another RCBA employee read to BP when BP called the RCBA Monday..................................

FOR MORE DETAILS, PLEASE CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING LINK:.............................................................http://bpnews.net/53975/pastor-indicted-on-rape-charge-still-at-church-association

Re: "I Took Permisssion Before Scattering Her Nyash, It Was Not Rape!!!"---pastor by Slynation(m): 1:22pm On Nov 29, 2019
Just when u thought u have seen it all.... Nothing wey Adele nogo see for the other side

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Took Permisssion Before Scattering Her Nyash, It Was Not Rape!!!"---pastor by TheArranger(m): 6:41pm On Nov 29, 2019
Lmfao..... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Took Permisssion Before Scattering Her Nyash, It Was Not Rape!!!"---pastor by Niflheim(m): 3:02pm On Dec 20, 2019
@Slynation,

Did you hear about another pastor who pressed the "nyash" of a female reporter?
Re: "I Took Permisssion Before Scattering Her Nyash, It Was Not Rape!!!"---pastor by Slynation(m): 12:40pm On Dec 21, 2019
Niflheim:
@Slynation,

Did you hear about another pastor who pressed the "nyash" of a female reporter?
Lol grin the pastor ought to be arrested for sexual harassment

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Must Read!!! Why I Don’t attend Church Or Believe Everything In The Bible / My Encounter With Late Prophet T B Joshua In My Dream / Any Fountaineers Out There?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.