Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,951 members, 7,852,204 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:54 PM

I Don't Need To Smoke To Be High, My Energy Is Natural-denrele - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don't Need To Smoke To Be High, My Energy Is Natural-denrele (389 Views)

Tiwa Savage: I Want A Man That Matches My Energy (video) / Fancy Acholonu Cooks Nigerian Food For Her Friends & Teaches Them To Smoke Nzu / "My Ass Is Natural" - Actress Daniella Okeke Reacts To Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Need To Smoke To Be High, My Energy Is Natural-denrele by splendid22(m): 1:57pm On Nov 29, 2019
Media personality, Denrele is one entertainer who gets attention wherever he goes as a result of his sense of fashion and enthusiasm.

The award winning TV host, actor and model has averred that his source of energy is natural, adding that he doesn’t need to smoke or take alcohol to be energized.

According to him: “I am on a natural high. My energy is natural, unstoppable, unequalled and unparalled. I don’t need to smoke or drink to be high. I radiate positive energy. I am all about positivity. I said in an interview ‘Some of us no get people, but na we be the people wey people get’. I am constantly saddled with that responsibility of people trying to talk to me. I am grateful to be here and grateful to be able to lend a helping hand”.

Asked about the secret of his relevance, Denrele said: “I can relate with any demographic. I was invited to a party recently and the adolescent and teenagers were all around me. I have been to secondary schools and there is a stampede when the students saw me. Every person from each generation have had some sort of experience with the Denrele brand”.

http:///s6c67c0c9191129en_ng

(1) (Reply)

Miss Bayelsa 2019 First Face Audition Was A Success / Teni Play's Funny With Friends / Davido Rejects Mega Stallion's Twerking @ss (vodeo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.