Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Girl Poisons Her Bestie, Posts RIP But She Recovers (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Poisons Her Bestie, Posts RIP But She Recovers (Photo) (649 Views)

Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) / House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) / Girl Poisons Family Of Five For Refusing To Give Her "Efo Riro" To Eat (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Poisons Her Bestie, Posts RIP But She Recovers (Photo) by Naijaalive(m): 2:16pm On Nov 29, 2019
The suspect, Boitumelo Leshabane, whose Facebook account Boity Mellow has since been deactivated, posted a picture of her best friend Lalattie Penelope, pictured, after allegedly poisoning her and thinking she won't make it.

Lalattie, however, made a miraculous recovery to tell her survival story.

"A lot of you wonder why I was lying on the street vomiting blood . Truth is I was poisoned by my bestfriend . Someone I grew up with and known since we were 4 years. She poured "Iodine" in my drink and she kept asking me if I was okay . She was even the first to post "R I P" while I was fighting for my life . I thank God for giving me another chance . Even thou ko Thomo phela ka di pills every day . I barely can talk properly. Bafe2, be alert! And o lebelele Motho o mmitxang Bestfriend".
https://m.facebook.com/brittney.tinashie?fref=nf

https://www.musikpluz.xyz/2019/11/young-lady-narrates-how-she-was-allegedly-poisoned-by-her-best-friend-photo.html

1 Share

Re: Girl Poisons Her Bestie, Posts RIP But She Recovers (Photo) by Naijaalive(m): 2:21pm On Nov 29, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Girl Poisons Her Bestie, Posts RIP But She Recovers (Photo) by bizza45: 2:22pm On Nov 29, 2019
u don't need to put it on Facebook, she gave u iodine, give her sniper mixed with otapiapia
Re: Girl Poisons Her Bestie, Posts RIP But She Recovers (Photo) by Abfinest007(m): 2:26pm On Nov 29, 2019
ok let hear from ur friend b4 we decide
Re: Girl Poisons Her Bestie, Posts RIP But She Recovers (Photo) by Naijaalive(m): 8:32pm On Nov 29, 2019
Haaaa....
Re: Girl Poisons Her Bestie, Posts RIP But She Recovers (Photo) by Naijaalive(m): 8:37pm On Nov 29, 2019
lalasticala Myndd44 seun

(1) (Reply)

ATM Fraud / Hotel Attendant Stabs Guest To Death Over N1,200 / Police Arraign Wadume, 18 Others For Terrorism Eight Months After Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.