Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,977 members, 7,828,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Pedigree American Pitbull Terrier - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Pedigree American Pitbull Terrier (737 Views)

Pedigree American Pit Bull Terrier Puppies 6 Weeks For Sale. / American Pitbull Terrier (APBT) Female Puppy Available For A New Home or Swap / Litter Announcement- American Pitbull Terriers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pedigree American Pitbull Terrier by petlover1: 3:34pm On Nov 29, 2019
In The Book Of Timothy,Paul said to Timothy,"When I Remember The Unfeigned Faith That Is In You,Which Was First In Your GrandMother and Mother,I am persuaded It Is In You Also!!..This pedigree has Arguably The Best Bulldogs That Have So far Looked through A Collar In Nigeria,The Chances Of This Puppy Inheriting Desireable Genetic traits Is Actually High

ONLY FOR THOSE THAT KNOW!!!

Call/whatsapp 09057887142 for more information

Re: Pedigree American Pitbull Terrier by IamAnderson(m): 6:01pm On Nov 29, 2019
petlover1:
In The Book Of Timothy,Paul said to Timothy,"When I Remember The Unfeigned Faith That Is In You,Which Was First In Your GrandMother and Mother,I am persuaded It Is In You Also!!..This pedigree has Arguably The Best Bulldogs That Have So far Looked through A Collar In Nigeria,The Chances Of This Puppy Inheriting Desireable Genetic traits Is Actually High

ONLY FOR THOSE THAT KNOW!!!

Call/whatsapp 09057887142 for more information
is it a bull dog or a pitbull?
they are two different dogs, your title and writeup don't match
Re: Pedigree American Pitbull Terrier by petlover1: 7:04pm On Nov 29, 2019
IamAnderson:

is it a bull dog or a pitbull?
they are two different dogs, your title and writeup don't match

Bulldogs is the general name given to working pitbull terriers..thats what dogmen around the world refer to them as
Re: Pedigree American Pitbull Terrier by okikiosibodu(m): 7:58pm On Nov 29, 2019
petlover1:

Bulldogs is the general name given to working pitbull terriers..thats what dogmen around the world refer to them as
Quite incorrect. Op, make your research
Cc: Eveezy, Rumenase, jungpablo, Mckandre
Re: Pedigree American Pitbull Terrier by Eveezy(m): 8:05pm On Nov 29, 2019
okikiosibodu:

Quite incorrect. Op, make your research
Cc: Eveezy, Rumenase, jungpablo, Mckandre
Pitbull and Bulldogs are two different breed.

The fact that the op doesn’t know the difference and still says they are pedigree is a red flag.

Except if he meant American Bulldog
Re: Pedigree American Pitbull Terrier by okikiosibodu(m): 8:12pm On Nov 29, 2019
Eveezy:

The fact that the op doesn’t know the difference and still says they are pedigree is a red flag.

Hehehehehe. Cos me sef shock o. Op... Kindly acquire more knowledge about the breed. We are jot here to spoil your market... But as a mentor on a dog group I am on says... If the spelling is wrong (eg boabull, boaboo, boarboel, etc), then the advert is not genuine. We need speak less about one with a funny information. Pls widened your knowledge. Cheers
Re: Pedigree American Pitbull Terrier by IamAnderson(m): 9:52pm On Nov 29, 2019
petlover1:

lol no "dogman" that knows what he's selling says that anywhere.
because bull is in their names doesn't mean they are the same thing.
they are two different type of dogs with different sizes and temperament

1 Like

Re: Pedigree American Pitbull Terrier by petlover1: 9:56pm On Nov 29, 2019
Abeg i no dey ready to argue..seen all ur comments. Thank u all for the inputs. Goodnight
Re: Pedigree American Pitbull Terrier by IamAnderson(m): 9:58pm On Nov 29, 2019
Eveezy:

I agree.
people tend to call any dog without hair and jawls "bulldog"
a lot of people don't even know what bulldogs look like or can point them out amongst apbt,mastiffs,american bully, bull terriers e.tc.
I expect someone selling pedigree apbt not to be making that mistake
Re: Pedigree American Pitbull Terrier by okikiosibodu(m): 12:28am On Nov 30, 2019
IamAnderson:

I agree.
people tend to call any dog without hair and jawls "bulldog"
a lot of people don't even know what bulldogs look like or can point them out amongst apbt,mastiffs,american bully, bull terriers e.tc.
I expect someone selling pedigree apbt not to be making that mistake
British bulldog is about one of the ugliest dogs I know. Yet, it is owned by people with taste (for some weird reasons--maybe class, as sign of affluence ). Bull dog (American or British) have similar mouth structure with Bullmastiffs... Upper jaw is shorter than lower jaw
I doubt the authenticity of the acclaimed pedigree, cos OP sure doesn't know his onions... Such mistake can't be made with pedigree..... Register showing ancestry records...
Nah, such mistakes can't be made
Cc: Prodeegee, Knyte, Oluomoadebayo, vincentjk
Re: Pedigree American Pitbull Terrier by IamAnderson(m): 7:34am On Nov 30, 2019
okikiosibodu:

British bulldog is about one of the ugliest dogs I know. Yet, it is owned by people with taste (for some weird reasons--maybe class, as sign of affluence ). Bull dog (American or British) have similar mouth structure with Bullmastifs... Upper jaw is shorter than lower jaw
I doubt the authenticity of the acclaimed pedigrees, cos OP sure doesn't know his onions... Sure mistake can't be made with pedigree..... Register showing ancestry records...
Nah, such mistakes can't be made
Cc: Prodeegee, Knyte, Oluomoadebayo, vincentjk
true
Re: Pedigree American Pitbull Terrier by petlover1: 9:52am On Nov 30, 2019
Abeg it don do now..if interested..message the number for more info..ped details readily available..cheers
Re: Pedigree American Pitbull Terrier by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 30, 2019

(1) (Reply)

. / Snake Sipping Water From Man's Palm / Purebred Female & Male Lhasa Apsos For New Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.