Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,219 members, 7,860,389 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:21 AM

Investment Ideas - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ideas (916 Views)

Need Some Legit Investment Ideas ASAP / 500K And Counting...i Need Viable Investment ideas (not Business) / If You Have Cash And Need Investment Ideas Come In And Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investment Ideas by Gucciboy1(m): 12:09am On Nov 30, 2019
Good day guys, please I need advice from you. I need to start up a small scale business that will be bringing income of at least 10k a week or more. I have 15k to start the business.
Please give your advice on the kind of business I can start up.
Re: Investment Ideas by Ladylite: 12:48am On Nov 30, 2019
Gucciboy1:
Good day guys, please I need advice from you. I need to start up a small scale business that will be bringing income of at least 10k a week or more. I have 15k to start the business.
Please give your advice on the kind of business I can start up.

LOL a very vivid example of building castles in the air.

So which legit business's do you think will give you such money PER Week? Abeg go and do yahoo.... You are just lazy
Re: Investment Ideas by ItzSpartacuz: 12:17pm On Nov 30, 2019
Ladylite:

So which legit business's do you think will give you such money PER Week? Abeg go and do yahoo.... You are just lazy
You're just ignorant to give op an answer like that.

It's more irritating you asked him to venture into yahoo instead.

There are hustles you can do that can fetch even 40k weekly and you wouldn't even need to leave your home.

If you don't know, its better you keep shut.

1 Like

Re: Investment Ideas by Gucciboy1(m): 11:05pm On Nov 30, 2019
Ladylite:

Lol...no bro... Yahoo is even for the more lazy people. I just need an advice on other ideas from different people. Yahoo is stressful asf. Plus Yahoo is risky based on the fact that EFCC don de bust anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Investment Ideas by Gucciboy1(m): 11:21pm On Nov 30, 2019
ItzSpartacuz:
You're just ignorant to give op an answer like that.

It's more irritating you asked him to venture into yahoo instead.

There are hustles you can do that can fetch even 40k weekly and you wouldn't even need to leave your home.

If you don't know, its better you keep shut.

Bro please give me one ides
Re: Investment Ideas by texx: 2:35pm On Dec 04, 2019
Try investing in car hire purchase. Like you buy a car or Keke for 600k and give it to someone to drive for hire purchase at 1.2m for weekly payment of 15k - 20k per week depending of the agreement.

(1) (Reply)

The Benefits And Dangers Of Cryptocurrency (bitcoin) Regulation / Gov Akeredolu Commissions New Access Bank Branch In Owo, Ondo State / Make #250 Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.