Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,079 members, 7,863,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:35 AM

What Challenges Have You Faced As A Model? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Challenges Have You Faced As A Model? (370 Views)

Crossdresser Challenges Market Men Who Harassed Him For Dressing Like A Lady / The Challenges I Faced As A Fashion Designer In Nigeria / Become A Model And Get Paid!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Challenges Have You Faced As A Model? by eoamodeling: 1:38pm On Nov 30, 2019
Being a model in the industry, in a country such as Nigeria, brings alot of challenges which models face in this day and age.

If you are still reading ,it means you are one of the models who is suffering from the mismanagement of the modeling industry in Nigeria.

Share your opinion by clicking on the link below and commenting about the challenges you face in the modeling industry.

https://eoamodeling.com.ng/2019/11/30/what-are-the-challenges-you-face-as-a-model/

Re: What Challenges Have You Faced As A Model? by meobizy(f): 2:19pm On Nov 30, 2019
If you are still reading ,it means you are one of the models who is suffering from the mismanagement of the modeling industry in Nigeria.
No. I am only curious. As usual OP lost me with “click here to read more.”. That’s sad, I wanted the knowledge. Off to the next thread, I see.

(1) (Reply)

Receptionist And Stylists Needed / The Top 5 Most Expensive Handbags In The World / Slippers For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.