Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

How To Use Nextpvr And Kodi To Watch Live TV On A Windows Computer - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Use Nextpvr And Kodi To Watch Live TV On A Windows Computer (728 Views)

How To Shut Down Your Windows Computer With Just A Double Click / Free Super Tv On 9mobile / Is It Possible To Add Kodi On Roku? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use Nextpvr And Kodi To Watch Live TV On A Windows Computer by tycoon101(m): 2:58pm On Nov 30, 2019
You can even record TV on Windows 10
Given the variety and quantity of programming available through the internet and streaming services, you might be wondering why you would need another program. However, if you would like to watch live TV on your PC and even be able to record what you view on a DVR, NextPVR and Kodi are the programs for you. Using a TV tuner to connect your cable or satellite feed to your PC will allow you to use these backend decoders to watch and record live TV on your Windows 10 PC.

What Is a Backend Decoder and How Do They Work?
If you’d like to watch live TV on your PC, Kodi cannot accomplish this by itself. To work correctly, Kodi requires a kind of software known as a backend that allows your PC to decipher any broadcast signals from your satellite antenna or cable box. By connecting to the backend through an add-on program, Kodi helps by creating a front end or connection that allows you to watch TV and search through channels.

One of the more popular and most recommended backend programs is NextPVR, which works very well with Kodi. In fact, the NextPVR add-on comes with Kodi already installed, which means you don’t have to download additional software to watch live TV on your PC. Additionally, NextPVR is completely free to use and easy to install on your computer with minimal fuss.

How to Install and Configure NextPVR on PC Windows 10
To download the latest version of NextPVR, you need to head to NextPVR’s download page and select the version you need. Once the program has finished downloading, double click the program icon to open READ MORE https://techevangelistseo.com/how-to-use-nextpvr-and-kodi-to-watch-live-tv-on-a-windows-computer/
Re: How To Use Nextpvr And Kodi To Watch Live TV On A Windows Computer by jamsealex: 9:45am On Jun 29, 2020
Most of the time I don’t make comments on websites, but I'd like to say that this article really forced me to do so. Really nice post! recesión
Re: How To Use Nextpvr And Kodi To Watch Live TV On A Windows Computer by jamsealex: 11:49am On Jun 29, 2020
You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. im academy sign in
Re: How To Use Nextpvr And Kodi To Watch Live TV On A Windows Computer by tycoon101(m): 6:56pm On Jul 13, 2020
grin

(1) (Reply)

Please Help, My Camera Keeps Switching Off After Taking A Shot / Redmi Note 10 Pro Back Glass | Xiaomi Note 10 Pro Back Glass / Hppy Birthdy Negro_ntns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.