Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Is It Right For A Girl Of Thirteen Should Be Bathing In Public - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is It Right For A Girl Of Thirteen Should Be Bathing In Public (2097 Views)

Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) / Man Bathing On The Road At Lekki Toll Gate During EndSARS Protest / 11-Year-Old Ghanaian Boy Set Ablaze For Peeping At A Lady Bathing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For A Girl Of Thirteen Should Be Bathing In Public by annolomy(m): 4:08pm On Nov 30, 2019
one of my neighbour daughter that is thirteen year of age always bath outside in day light because her parents doesn't want her to go to the bathroom to bath,the problem is that the girl is fully matured her breast has already grown very big like a woman who has given birth to at least two children,her private part as already grown public hair,my problem is that why are they still allowing the girl to bath outside in a compound full of young men,my own problem is that anytime i see the girl bathing outside i always had strong erection towards her, should i tell her parents that the girl is mature enough to bath in the bathroom or just keep silent.
Re: Is It Right For A Girl Of Thirteen Should Be Bathing In Public by taylor89(m): 4:09pm On Nov 30, 2019
grin
Re: Is It Right For A Girl Of Thirteen Should Be Bathing In Public by dawnomike(m): 4:11pm On Nov 30, 2019
Nope... not in this modern day.
You had better speak to the parents to do the right thing or speak to your joystick to receive sense.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Girl Of Thirteen Should Be Bathing In Public by AdaAde(f): 4:14pm On Nov 30, 2019
In as much as your tale is unbelievable, move out of that house.
Prevention is better than cure; hope you are understanding me.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Girl Of Thirteen Should Be Bathing In Public by donbachi(m): 4:20pm On Nov 30, 2019
Nothing dey wrong...she will stop the day she wakes up matured...4 now make una leave her.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Girl Of Thirteen Should Be Bathing In Public by annolomy(m): 4:26pm On Nov 30, 2019
It seems to be a temptation that the enermy want to put me into year,i don't have the courage to tell her parents to stop her from bathing outside what should i do

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Girl Of Thirteen Should Be Bathing In Public by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:27pm On Nov 30, 2019
child abuse...

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Girl Of Thirteen Should Be Bathing In Public by Cutehector(m): 5:32pm On Nov 30, 2019
I think you should talk to the mum about it.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Girl Of Thirteen Should Be Bathing In Public by EbukaHades10(m): 9:12pm On Nov 30, 2019
If you talk, u don enter problem be dat.
Just respect ur old age and advice ur ding dong
Re: Is It Right For A Girl Of Thirteen Should Be Bathing In Public by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 30, 2019
It's so wrong,most girls grow so fast now,I can't imagine my 10yrs old girl bathing outside,she has no breasts but pubic hair

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Girl Of Thirteen Should Be Bathing In Public by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:30pm On Nov 30, 2019
EmmBim:
It's so wrong,most girls grow so fast now,I can't imagine my 10yrs old girl bathing outside,she has no breasts but pubic hair

its all in the food we eat today.... all these hormones and garbage etc they put in what we eat has an effect of growth/hormone imbalance in our kids development. if a 10 yr old child starts growing breast etc, then her parents need to find ways to control their child's PRECOCIOUS PUBERTY by giving her medication that will either suppress her hormones, and sometimes even regress back to her own child's body.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Girl Of Thirteen Should Be Bathing In Public by 1Sharon(f): 9:31pm On Nov 30, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

its all in the food we eat today.... all these hormones and garbage etc they put in what we eat has an effect of growth/hormone imbalance in our kids development. if a 10 yr old child starts growing breast etc, then her parents need to find ways to control their child's PRECOCIOUS PUBERTY by giving her medication that will either suppress her hormones, and sometimes even regress back to her own child's body.

You are naive bro. 10 yrs is the average age for going into puberty and black girls go through puberty even younger
Re: Is It Right For A Girl Of Thirteen Should Be Bathing In Public by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:49pm On Nov 30, 2019
1Sharon:
You are naive bro. 10 yrs is the average age for going into puberty and black girls go through puberty even younger

this is not a competition....if you actually believe that it is normal for your 10yr old to have breast....then ok sista. no big deal.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Girl Of Thirteen Should Be Bathing In Public by 1Sharon(f): 9:57pm On Nov 30, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

this is not a competition....if you actually believe that it is normal for your 10yr old to have breast....then ok sista. no big deal.

It is normal for black girls that is "our" normal.

You're reaching by asking them to give a kid hormonal suppressants.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Girl Of Thirteen Should Be Bathing In Public by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:13pm On Nov 30, 2019
1Sharon:
It is normal for black girls that is "our" normal.
You're reaching by asking them to give a kid hormonal suppressants.

as i said, if you actually believe that its normal for a 10yr old (whether black, white or purple) to have breast then we must be from different planet.
20/30yrs ago you wouldnt see 10yrs old with full grown breast, and if you did it was like 1 in a 1000 (and we would call her abnormal and make fun of her).

now you are telling me that 10yrs old is the age for a girl child to have breast. ok then, what you should do is go to your kids school and enter a class of 10yr old and count how many girls there DONT have full grown breast (since you believe thats normal for a girl child of that age).

YES, i believe these 10yr old children with adult features are suffering from PRECOCIOUS PUBERTY (aka hormonal/growth imbalance) and need
to be treated, so that they can grow as normal kids do.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Girl Of Thirteen Should Be Bathing In Public by 1Sharon(f): 10:50pm On Nov 30, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

as i said, if you actually believe that its normal for a 10yr old (whether black, white or purple) to have breast then we must be from different planet.
20/30yrs ago you wouldnt see 10yrs old with full grown breast, and if you did it was like 1 in a 1000 (and we would call her abnormal and make fun of her).

now you are telling me that 10yrs old is the age for a girl child to have breast. ok then, what you should do is go to your kids school and enter a class of 10yr old and count how many girls there DONT have full grown breast (since you believe thats normal for a girl child of that age).

YES, i believe these 10yr old children with adult features are suffering from PRECOCIOUS PUBERTY (aka hormonal/growth imbalance) and need
to be treated, so that they can grow as normal kids do.

20 yrs ago? You're wrong. 30 years ago I don't know. I have been a young black girl before and had other young black girls around me before so I know. Mainly men spew this ignorance.

Yes pediatricians have confirmed that black girls grow earlier. We skip some stages in the tanner scale.

Who is saying anything about full grown breasts?10yrs olds have some development, not full growth, that's all I'm saying.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Girl Of Thirteen Should Be Bathing In Public by alezzy13: 11:07pm On Nov 30, 2019
annolomy:
one of my neighbour daughter that is thirteen year of age always bath outside in day light because her parents doesn't want her to go to the bathroom to bath,the problem is that the girl is fully matured her breast has already grown very big like a woman who has given birth to at least two children,her private part as already grown public hair,my problem is that why are they still allowing the girl to bath outside in a compound full of young men,my own problem is that anytime i see the girl bathing outside i always had strong erection towards her, should i tell her parents that the girl is mature enough to bath in the bathroom or just keep silent.

Lol! Speak to her parent and tell them what exactly? That you've been ogling at their daughter's nudity while she bathe?

I laff in erection. tongue

Berraa padlock your pingolo and join 'minding my business' club.

If at all anyone should talk to the parents, it's shouldn't be you. A woman, preferably a mother should be the one to discuss with the parents.
Re: Is It Right For A Girl Of Thirteen Should Be Bathing In Public by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:08pm On Nov 30, 2019
1Sharon:

20 yrs ago? You're wrong. 30 years ago I don't know. I have been a young black girl before and had other young black girls around me before so I know. Mainly men spew this ignorance.

Yes pediatricians have confirmed that black girls grow earlier. We skip some stages in the tanner scale.

Who is saying anything about full grown breasts?10yrs olds have some development, not full growth, that's all I'm saying.

as i said earlier, educate yourself of PRECOCIOUS PUBERTY so i dont have to do it for you. i am talking of kids as young as 10/12 growing breast (not children with tiny nipples). i am talking of girls starting puberty too early (age 8/9) and by age 10 they are growing breast (full grown breast).

go back to these same pediatricians you are talking about and ask them about precocious puberty....

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Girl Of Thirteen Should Be Bathing In Public by 1Sharon(f): 11:45pm On Nov 30, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

as i said earlier, educate yourself of PRECOCIOUS PUBERTY so i dont have to do it for you. i am talking of kids as young as 10/12 growing breast (not children with tiny nipples). i am talking of girls starting puberty too early (age 8/9) and by age 10 they are growing breast (full grown breast).

go back to these same pediatricians you are talking about and ask them about precocious puberty....

Lool..Age 10 is really not precocious at allll. That's normal in our society.

Even the definition says below the age of 8 and that's not what I'm talking about.
Re: Is It Right For A Girl Of Thirteen Should Be Bathing In Public by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:54pm On Nov 30, 2019
1Sharon:
Lool..Age 10 is really not precocious at allll. That's normal in our society.

Even the definition says below the age of 8 and that's not what I'm talking about.

the definition of precocious puberty is children as old as 8 to start puberty, thus having full grown breast around the age of 10....
ok sista, i guess in your world it is now normal for 10yr old children to have breast then.
Re: Is It Right For A Girl Of Thirteen Should Be Bathing In Public by 1Sharon(f): 12:03am On Dec 01, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

the definition of precocious puberty is children as old as 8 to start puberty, thus having full grown breast around the age of 10....
ok sista, i guess in your world it is now normal for 10yr old children to have breast then.

The definition says younger than 8. And that's not what I'm talking about. It's normal for 10yrs old to have some growth. A 10yr old will not be classed as early puberty, only if the growth starts below the age of 8.
Re: Is It Right For A Girl Of Thirteen Should Be Bathing In Public by 1Sharon(f): 12:05am On Dec 01, 2019
alezzy13:

Lol! Speak to her parent and tell them what exactly? That you've been ogling at their daughter's nudity while she bathe?

I laff in erection. tongue

Berraa padlock your pingolo and join 'minding my business' club.

If at all anyone should talk to the parents, it's shouldn't be you. A woman, preferably a mother should be the one to discuss with the parents.

Are you for real? If this story is true, you know shes making the men uncomfortable right?
Why can't they speak out
Re: Is It Right For A Girl Of Thirteen Should Be Bathing In Public by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:14am On Dec 01, 2019
1Sharon:
The definition says younger than 8. And that's not what I'm talking about. It's normal for 10yrs old to have some growth. A 10yr old will not be classed as early puberty, only if the growth starts below the age of 8.

again, sto ptrying to change the issue....read what i wrote (aka children as old as 10 with full grown breast) not with "some tiny nipple growth":

MrBrownJay1:

Re: Is It Right For A Girl Of Thirteen Should Be Bathing In Public by 1Sharon(f): 12:21am On Dec 01, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

again, sto ptrying to change the issue....read what i wrote (aka children as old as 10 with full grown breast) not with "some tiny nipple growth":

Change what? It's you who erroneously claimed a 10 yr old with pubic hair is having precocious puberty and I'm saying that normal for us.

because precious puberty is for kids below the age of 8 not 10.
Re: Is It Right For A Girl Of Thirteen Should Be Bathing In Public by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 01, 2019
These are some of the 'side attractions' associated with living in a 'public yard' (face me I face you).
Re: Is It Right For A Girl Of Thirteen Should Be Bathing In Public by adecz: 9:12am On Dec 01, 2019
This na serious temptation,
but you for post the pic for
us to confirm.
grin grin grin grin grin

You better tell your 'John Thomas'
to respect himself. wink wink

Re: Is It Right For A Girl Of Thirteen Should Be Bathing In Public by sanemind4(m): 9:54am On Dec 01, 2019
Happy first of December, Make this season memorable, Order New external Hard Drive with Movies inside, current movies, seasonal, Cartoon etc can be sent to any state of choice.
Check number on my profile
Re: Is It Right For A Girl Of Thirteen Should Be Bathing In Public by Mightyhaiz: 10:32am On Dec 01, 2019
My 3 year old daughter doesn't bath or wee in public..
Re: Is It Right For A Girl Of Thirteen Should Be Bathing In Public by LegendaryLover(m): 11:31am On Dec 01, 2019
1Sharon:

Are you for real? If this story is true, you know shes making the men uncomfortable right?
Why can't they speak out

if her parents see nothing wrong in making her take her bath outside (i guess they believe at that age she "has nothing to hide" ) , and you complain that it's disturbing u or the men in that compound (giving u guys boners), surely u'll be labeled a paedophilic pervert.

Haba, madam sharon u self put urself in that shoe na. u for start dey fear any man wen they near ur daughter na.

So that other suggestion is best for the OP....that a mature woman will have to talk to the parents of the girl.
Re: Is It Right For A Girl Of Thirteen Should Be Bathing In Public by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:44pm On Dec 01, 2019
1Sharon:

Change what? It's you who erroneously claimed a 10 yr old with pubic hair is having precocious puberty and I'm saying that normal for us.

because precious puberty is for kids below the age of 8 not 10.

keep writing rubbish online i didnt write... here is again what i have been saying all along

A) PRECOCIOUS PUBERTY starts at 8yrs old (or even earlier if you want) "therefore" by the age of 10 these children have full grown breast...thats the issue here, stop trying to write rubbish IRRELEVANT to the issue at hand.

B) i have never ONCE talked about pubic hair in this thread, what the hell are you talking about?!?!?!?!?
Re: Is It Right For A Girl Of Thirteen Should Be Bathing In Public by 1Sharon(f): 5:47pm On Dec 01, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

keep writing rubbish online i didnt write... here is again what i have been saying all along

A) PRECOCIOUS PUBERTY starts at 8yrs old (or even earlier if you want) "therefore" by the age of 10 these children have full grown breast...thats the issue here, stop trying to write rubbish IRRELEVANT to the issue at hand.

B) i have never ONCE talked about pubic hair in this thread, what the hell are you talking about?!?!?!?!?

It starts earlier than 8 years old, not if I want that's what experts say.

Didn't you say the girl with pubic hair at 10 has precocious puberty?

The lady you quoted?
Re: Is It Right For A Girl Of Thirteen Should Be Bathing In Public by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:10pm On Dec 01, 2019
1Sharon:
It starts earlier than 8 years old, not if I want that's what experts say.

the above is completely IRRELEVANT!!!! whether it starts at 8 or 3yr old, my point has ALWAYS been that: due to that exact PRECOCIOUS PUBERTY you now have 10yr olds with full grown breast, since they start puberty much before others, and this has to do with the garbage food we eat today.

now focus on what i wrote above in red, and tell me how is this relevant to whether precocious puberty starts at 8 or at birth?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Didn't you say the girl with pubic hair at 10 has precocious puberty?
The lady you quoted?

here is again what i wrote to the lady who said that "children grow so fast" and who specifically talked about 10yr old with pubic hair while i specifically talked on 10yr old growing breast:

MrBrownJay1:

show me exactly where i mentioned pubic hair in the above?!?!?! i have talked solely on growing breast at such young age....because thats the obvious change anyone can see. for example in schools etc

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Angry Igbo Man Murders Brother In Cold Blood (graphic Video) / Suspected Cultists Invades Emuren Community, Killed Police Inspector, 13 Others / This Comment On Nairaland Made Me To Rethink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.