Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life (76705 Views)

My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. / I Finally Did HIV Test Today / I Finally Took The Hiv Test And The Result Is.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Ubdavis(m): 12:01pm On Dec 01, 2019
FunnyDude:

Only marriage can make me go raw

If only u can stick to that principle cus its easier said than don. hav a gf now, use condom, befor u knw it, u dong begin d blow raw dey go o
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Munzy14(m): 12:04pm On Dec 01, 2019
lefulefu:
there some faithful wives who contact it from their husbands who keep numerous mistresses around and have skinto with them.some faithful husbands also contact it from their wives who play away matches with their side boos cheesy.no be only men who patronise ashawo dey at risk..even married couples who are not faithful are also at risk.the key point is to be faithful to one another or abstiene but then how many nigerians are actually faithful to their better halves cheesy.is it not these era wey guys dey get 13 girlfriends and some ladies dey get about 10 boyfriends with six daddies cheesy.u can imagine a guy dey do skinto with two of im babes and the other remaining ten he dey use condom and he thinks he"s playing safe.those other two wey im dey do skinto with also get other boyfriends and sugar daddies dem dey do as well.
Exactly!.
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by amsktn: 12:08pm On Dec 01, 2019
Taylor or TAILER, Whichever name, GOD IS WATCHING YOU.
You will soon meet him whether HIV +VE OR -VE

1 Like

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Tamzy: 12:32pm On Dec 01, 2019
Lynx001:
...15 Years knacking experience. brand ambassador of 4 different brand of condoms. And you say you are scared because na only oloshos u see for lagos. And you need a wife material. Answer the following questions.
1: The girls that you have knack who you leave them for.
2:do you have the right to call a girl an olosho.
3a: define olosho.
3b.state 4 difèrence btw you and an olosho apart from the fact that they sell their body for a fee and yours is free.
4. With the aid of a diagram show us the distance btw you and common sense.
4b. olosho that carries cöndom in her handbag and a guy with 15yrs skin experience who suppose fear who.
answer all questions.

Hahahahaha, You guys won't kill me with laughter this Sunday Afternoon. He must answer all questions by fire!
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by CyberEBOLA(m): 12:51pm On Dec 01, 2019
ItzSpartacuz:
Lol. How much you gon' pay?
Hahahahaha!
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Honesty007(m): 12:53pm On Dec 01, 2019
God spared yourlife,be grateful to him.its a sign that u must repent and be saved.
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Mizwisdom(f): 12:54pm On Dec 01, 2019
taylor89:

Sure I'm getting a wife material by January I must marry next year but I'm just scared na only Oloshos I dey see for Lagos

Are you better than an Olosho? for 15 good years you have been having sex with various ladies yet you're looking for a saint to marry. Let me tell you even if you go to village to pick a virgin she will surely change to olosho with time because of the demonic spirits which you have been frolicking with all these years. You will watch how your naive villager becomes an adulteress and free giver that's when you will realize that "God is not mocked, whatsoever you sow you will reap"

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by mechanics(m): 12:58pm On Dec 01, 2019
Hmmmmm, even with condoms, you are not safe, the best is abstinence.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by ffo(m): 1:06pm On Dec 01, 2019
ItzSpartacuz:
OP, you funny! Tbh, one can never be too safe.

For me, I don't know how but I always have the courage and strength to go for HIV Tests every 3months.

My last check was last week and its Negative as usual.

The girl I'm currently seeing now, I met her a virgin. And even at that, I still took her for a test at a private hospital to know her status before any bedroom activity.. And she tested negative to HIV and other std.

Y'all won't believe that the day I deflowered her, I still wore a fiesta condom. Lolzzz

When I went for my normal HIV test, I narrated everything to the doctor, the man laughed like "You already know her status, why use condom again?" I answered "One can never be too safe" He then said since I met her a virgin, that the likelihood of a virgin having HIV or any std whatsoever is practically low, so she could pose no threat to me. He even said, she's even the one at risk of contracting something from me.

I said "Sir, one can never be too careful" which is true and he also concurred to that.

Unless you know your partner's health status, never do raw sex.

That's the motto I live by and its working for me.

People are getting infected with this virus everyday. May the good Lord save us.
The doctor is not knowledgeable enough. HIV can be contracted through other means apart from sex
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 01, 2019
Stonecoldstare1:

Its a public clipper man and it wasn't sterilized so anything can happen. The barber was the one who advised him to go for a test because the previous person he barbed was cut and he tested positive so it happens. One just have to be careful
now waoh..but how did the barber know the previous person he barbed was positive grin grin grin..except the barber has the testing kit in his shop and the previous customer gave himself for testing grin.all in all once a little blood stays on the clipper the virus dies off cos of the exposure to air.u can get HIV through blood transfusion yes and HIV is present in semen and vaginal fluids hence through sex.
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 01, 2019
Lynx001:
grin.. Team abstinence. Nothing sweet pass when you are having hiv Symptoms but you are not scared.
but the guy far below me@lamasta. U said pesin can gt hiv without knacking.
if na play stop am oo
through blood transfusion if d blood is infected,sharing of infected needles among drug addicts and through those bloody manicure wey some babes dey do.but majorly its through unprotected sex cos that one na the most common one
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Femeto: 1:21pm On Dec 01, 2019
Mr Nackamura you see ur life so.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by okomile(f): 1:40pm On Dec 01, 2019
grin grin
Interpreter to moo ye!!

Skmoda:
your moniker, my dick is so fvcking hard.
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by okomile(f): 1:41pm On Dec 01, 2019
At least, he does not get worried with HIV status grin grin

onadana:

That means he is marrying because of free sex.Marriage doesn't work like that.
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Theboss100(m): 1:52pm On Dec 01, 2019
Lynx001:
grin.. Team abstinence. Nothing sweet pass when you are having hiv Symptoms but you are not scared.
but the guy far below me@lamasta. U said pesin can gt hiv without knacking.
if na play stop am oo
U can contract hiv thru unsterilized sharp objects like needles, blades, clippers for haircut, even tru eating foods like peeled pineapple, pawpaw etc. If the seller have the virus and cut herself with the knife and use it to cut the fruit. If u buy and eats it, d rest is history. Go and marry if u av the means. Be careful

1 Like

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by ItzSpartacuz: 1:55pm On Dec 01, 2019
ffo:

The doctor is not knowledgeable enough. HIV can be contracted through other means apart from sex
And when did I mention that he said sex is the only means one can contract the virus?
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Esteem001(m): 1:55pm On Dec 01, 2019
I wish it was so easy to abstain!
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Idenoch(m): 3:10pm On Dec 01, 2019
You want to marry wife material, I pray you will, whatever a man sow, surely he shall reap.
You need to accept Jesus into your life first before marriage, if you want to marry correctly, or else, the devil will deal mercilessly with you.

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by tete7000(m): 3:13pm On Dec 01, 2019
okomile:
You are the liar bigot!!

Make comment and move on. Don't insult.
grin

It's your opinon, you are entitled to it. It's a fact I am 100% certain of. If marriage heals promiscuity, there won't be a word like Adultery...
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by taylor89(m): 3:19pm On Dec 01, 2019
manontree:

Half a million bawo..PreP meds are mostly Travuda and it cost less than N10k

Where can i get them in Lagos mainland bro
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by taylor89(m): 3:22pm On Dec 01, 2019
SexytorresE:
is it only in lag they have gals ? ShArap grin

Fine girl
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Legendguru: 3:54pm On Dec 01, 2019
Oh
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by onadana: 4:07pm On Dec 01, 2019
okomile:
At least, he does not get worried with HIV status grin grin

He will still stray out,sooner or later he finds his wife unattractive because the catch was just sex,he will want to taste another punany,and again and again.
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Slimsly100(f): 4:18pm On Dec 01, 2019
Lynx001:
...15 Years knacking experience. brand ambassador of 4 different brand of condoms. And you say you are scared because na only oloshos u see for lagos. And you need a wife material. Answer the following questions.
1: The girls that you have knack who you leave them for.
2:do you have the right to call a girl an olosho.
3a: define olosho.
3b.state 4 difèrence btw you and an olosho apart from the fact that they sell their body for a fee and yours is free.
4. With the aid of a diagram show us the distance btw you and common sense.
4b. olosho that carries cöndom in her handbag and a guy with 15yrs skin experience who suppose fear who.
answer all questions.

Bros, wa gbayi!!! grin
Imagine the guy undecided
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by okomile(f): 4:19pm On Dec 01, 2019
grin grin

onadana:

He will still stray out,sooner or later he finds his wife unattractive because the catch was just sex,he will want to taste another punany,and again and again.
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by onadana: 4:49pm On Dec 01, 2019
okomile:
grin grin

At least you agree with me. wink
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by phyl123: 5:49pm On Dec 01, 2019
taylor89:

Sure I'm getting a wife material by January I must marry next year but I'm just scared na only Oloshos I dey see for Lagos

From which market? Tejuosho or Balogun? Don’t forget to get Husband material too so you can mix and match. grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by phyl123: 5:53pm On Dec 01, 2019
ItzSpartacuz:
OP, you funny! Tbh, one can never be too safe.

For me, I don't know how but I always have the courage and strength to go for HIV Tests every 3months.

My last check was last week and its Negative as usual.

The girl I'm currently seeing now, I met her a virgin. And even at that, I still took her for a test at a private hospital to know her status before any bedroom activity.. And she tested negative to HIV and other std.

Y'all won't believe that the day I deflowered her, I still wore a fiesta condom. Lolzzz

When I went for my normal HIV test, I narrated everything to the doctor, the man laughed like "You already know her status, why use condom again?" I answered "One can never be too safe" He then said since I met her a virgin, that the likelihood of a virgin having HIV or any std whatsoever is practically low, so she could pose no threat to me. He even said, she's even the one at risk of contracting something from me.

I said "Sir, one can never be too careful" which is true and he also concurred to that.

Unless you know your partner's health status, never do raw sex.

That's the motto I live by and its working for me.

People are getting infected with this virus everyday. May the good Lord save us.

That doctor doesn’t know what he’s talking about. What if she got HIV through blood transfusions or from birth through her parent?
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by fredie107(m): 6:06pm On Dec 01, 2019
taylor89:

You follow Make them oloahoa na, when u dey busy the sleep with all of them...

1 Like

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by SexytorresE(f): 6:09pm On Dec 01, 2019
taylor89:

Fine girl
undecided
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Omolego: 6:14pm On Dec 01, 2019
You no b male version of olosho ni
taylor89:

1 Like

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 01, 2019
taylor89:

You are a filthy rabid dog. A rabid b1tch is what you deserve.

Either that or a miserable death. Choose one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet / 28days Detox Slim Tea. / 5 Common HIV Symptoms In Men You Should Not Ignore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.