Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

The Meaning Of PHD According To Christ Jesus. Please Read - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Meaning Of PHD According To Christ Jesus. Please Read (1037 Views)

Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... / Robert Powell Is Not Jesus Please Note / Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Meaning Of PHD According To Christ Jesus. Please Read by Marakajaakkli: 8:27am On Dec 01, 2019
THE PHD HOLDER; THE ORIGINAL

Luke 4:18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, 4:19 To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.

JESUS CHRIST said He came BAGGAGED WITH PHD TO TRANSMIT TO THE WORLD OVER, WOW. PRAISE GOD ALMIGHTY FOR EVER AND MORE.

THIS SHOULD BE WHOLE LOTS OF RESEARCH works TO THE REAL CREATURES. Who can actually fathom the extent of his credentials?? This is extremely WONDERFULLY WELL. I am IN continuing Amazon prime SITE!

CHRIST said “The Spirit of the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY is upon me, The 7 Spirits have anointed me to P = PREACH the GOODNESS to the POOR that now you‘re rich, FOR WE KNOW THE GRACE OF CHRIST HOW HE BECAME POOR THAT YOU MIGHT BE MADE RICH. AMEN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS GRACE. BE STRONG IN CHRIST, IN GRACE AND TRUTH OF GOD ALMIGHTY

" Let the POOR say I am RICH. AMEN

You shouldn't think anymore as a poor man, but as a RICH DESCENT. Your FATHER is our dear HEAVENLY FATHER, my LOVE. Be transformed by renewing your mind.

And then He also has H = HEAL the HEARTBROKEN HEARTS. Wow! Our hearts were broken because Adam, the first heart became broken by disobedience.

He said I came to HEAL, your � is NEW again in the mind of God Almighty, do you believe this?? YOU SHOULDN'T FORGET GOD ALMIGHTY SAID HIS THOUGHTS ARE NOT AS THE THOUGHT OF MAN.

And then the D = To DELIVER them that are held CAPTIVE, in the PRISON of SATAN.

The wages of SIN is DEATH.

So death REIGNED from ADAM to MOSES. BUT IT BECAME IMPOSSIBLE FOR LIFE TO BE SWALLOWED UP BY DEATHS WHO BECAME KING THROUGH DISOBEDIENCE.

Romans 5:13 (For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.

5:14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.

And the same Lord Christ Jesus said I came that They, you and I might have life when we believe and receive with all of our hearts. Amen. Hallelujah HALLELUJAH. AMEN.

It's tiYme to begin DANCING and SINGING unto our GOD ALMIGHTY and CHRIST JESUS the KING of KINGS.

It's The DAY of PHD in HUMAN SALVATION. THE DOCTORATE.

DOCTORATE means doctor's rate, grasping capacity and capabilities and PROVEN worth of claim. PREACHING CONFIRMATION AND HEALING POTENCY AND DELIVERING PERMANENTLY. WHAT HAVE YOU.?

THE DOCTOR WHO HEALED US AND HIMSELF. THE FIRST AND THE LAST. THE LAST MAN. HALLELUJAH

IF YOU ARE A MAN WITHOUT HIM RIGHT NOW YOU AND DEAD AND YOUR LIFE IS HIDDEN IN CHRIST WHEN CHRIST WHO IS OUR LIFE SHALL APPEAR, THEN SHALL YOU APPEAR WITH HIM IN GLORIOUS FORM. AMEN

Oh how God Almighty sent us help from his holy throne, just at the right time. THANK YOU LORD GOD ALMIGHTY AND CHRIST JESUS.

And He, Christ Jesus gave gifts of the 7 Spirits to men who HAS believed HIS TESTIMONY.

He got us full of his Holy 7 Spirit. AMEN HALLELUJAH.

And said "Occupy till I come back for you, keep working brothers, sisters.

Be stedfast and unmoveable. Abounding in his work of living a life of charity, love in action, not empty talk.

THE PHD HOLDER is TESTED and PROVEN.

No GAMES. He, GOD ALMIGHTY WHO SENT THE PHDS desires truth in our innermost being. Amen

RECEIVE YOUR PHD and recover your sight and be at liberty from your bruises. The 7 Spirits are here now. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Meaning Of PHD According To Christ Jesus. Please Read by Marakajaakkli: 8:40am On Dec 01, 2019
Love
Re: The Meaning Of PHD According To Christ Jesus. Please Read by Brandstudio01: 8:44am On Dec 01, 2019
Good read
Re: The Meaning Of PHD According To Christ Jesus. Please Read by Marakajaakkli: 8:48am On Dec 01, 2019
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: 'this World Will Soon End' - Pastor Kumuyi / Prayer Against Picking Snail In The Dream / See How Education Has Hidden And Covered The Natural Laws Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.