Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / . (346 Views)

Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) / 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) / Doctors Remove 526 Teeth From 7 Year-old Boy's Jaw (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Dathommie(m): 9:14am On Dec 01, 2019
Re: . by ki10(m): 9:20am On Dec 01, 2019
Go see a doctor bro and I will atlist add pray
Re: . by LOGOBELT: 9:21am On Dec 01, 2019
Dathommie:
Good morning good people

I woke up this morning feeling a soar feeling that I find it even difficult swallowing saliva, it feels like I swallow sharp objects that cut through my throat anytime I do.... plus I also feel pain deep inside the lower part of the left side of my jaw.

Literally, the whole left part of my head and neck hurts so bad....I find the difficult opening my jaw and I get headaches Swallowing saliva

Please what could this be??

when last did you eat? Do you starve yourself like for a day or 2 without tasting anything?
Re: . by Dathommie(m): 9:23am On Dec 01, 2019
@LOGOBELT

No I don't....I do eat normally and my appetite is still intact..my only problem is the difficulty swallowing
Re: . by ki10(m): 9:30am On Dec 01, 2019
ki10:
Go see a doctor bro and I will also add pray for you

(1) (Reply)

Get Healthier And Stronger With NWORLD / 8 Best Times To Drink Water To Stay Healthy / Tired Of Pimples???? Give This A Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.