Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,920 members, 7,814,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

A Short Christmas Story Of Hope (miracle Still Happen) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Short Christmas Story Of Hope (miracle Still Happen) (2598 Views)

A Really Short Christmas Story...lol / The Christmas Gathering: A Short Christmas Story / HOLIDAY SPECIAL: Harmattan And Chicken Wings. A Christmas Story Collection. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Short Christmas Story Of Hope (miracle Still Happen) by damis28crown(f): 1:29pm On Dec 01, 2019
[b][/b] am damiscrown this is my first story here thou i have others in mind and my big book i just decide to drop this here i hope u like it

criticism is allowed correction from the bosses is expected no copyright without permission from the owner which is me
so please enjoy
Re: A Short Christmas Story Of Hope (miracle Still Happen) by damis28crown(f): 1:48pm On Dec 01, 2019
CHAPTER 1
[its a short story so it has only one chapter]
Just sitting at the back of our house thinking about how this chritmas would turn out, everytime i wish to have pleasant and perfect chritmas PPC like i call it, it always turn out to be worse one ever no clothes no shoes no money to spend or brag about, what i do all day is t watch my mates enjoying their sweet holiday, going out and traveling, mine is to eat, watch movies and sleep atleat i got something to eat i should be grateful somepeople dont have , but why is my own always like this hmmmm anyway now am not gonna wish or exaggerate in my mind and dreamland am just gonna sit and watch as things unfold it self this christmas since today is 1st december, with that i stood up and enter our kitchen back door i open the fridge and took the last slice of apple i kept in it and ate i close the fridge and enter our sitting room
Re: A Short Christmas Story Of Hope (miracle Still Happen) by damis28crown(f): 2:14pm On Dec 01, 2019
i enter our sitting room to see my siblings i have two elder brother one elder sistrr and one younger brother am the fourth after my sister well am twenty years and i have not gotten admission you see why i say that my life is upside down because till this age i find it hard to do the things to do, well ots none of my business i have stop hoping and wishing.
I sat on the couch with my sister,
'what were you doing outside my sister ask and everybody turn to look at me
'well nothing i said hitting my hand on my lap
'you seem to be saying well well this days my first elder brother said
'oh well hmm nothing i answered keeping a straight face
'you still say it again my younger brother said i didnt even look at him
'is she okay i heard my second elder brother ask my sister
'maybe she answered and from the corner of my eyes i could see them looking at me before they shift their gaze to the tv.
later that evening my parent came back from work we all sat down to eat dinner
Re: A Short Christmas Story Of Hope (miracle Still Happen) by damis28crown(f): 5:36pm On Dec 01, 2019
we all sat to eat dinner, close to fininshing my meal my father ask
'rachel have you check ur admission status,
'well the last time i checked it, it was still the same thing you have not been offered admission in bold red capital letters i answered and every one look at me and continue eating ther food
they all know by now i hate hearing those encouraging words.
i finish eating say my thank you to my parents, and pack my plates to the kitchen
while my younger brother david cleared the rest.
on my way to my room i heard my parents saying that my aunt which is my father sister is coming for christmas she always travel abroad and very rich with her daughter who is my mate but already 300level in university here in nigeria,
well gone were does days where i would believe does words miracles dont happen.
i entered my room i share with my sister i went to the cupboard and brought out a pink cardboard paper and wrote miracles dont happen bodly with my red,black marker and placed it on the
Re: A Short Christmas Story Of Hope (miracle Still Happen) by damis28crown(f): 11:04am On Dec 02, 2019
i lay on my bed waiting for sleep to come
i was in my room ome hot afternoon operatong my phone itel16910 when i heard screams i rushed out to the sitting room and met my family there, i saw my first elder brother all dressed up
'what happend i ask no one in particular
'aunty molara is coming and shes already at the airport with her daughter my sister answered
before i could say anythingmy mom phone rang and she picked
'hello
'yes
'ok
'he's coming
'yes
'ah ah
'hahahaha
'thank God for safe trip
'yes ok. she answered and end the call
'oya go go drive wll oo dont speed my mom ordered my brother who rushed out of the house with the car key.
some minutes later my brother drove in and almost immediately the door flung open
''hello people someone shouted coming in
'MOLARA my my shouted standing up as they hugged each other,
have i told u my aunt is a very jovial person very very lively like i was before
my brother, her daughter and a young boy came in with luggages, that was when i looked
Re: A Short Christmas Story Of Hope (miracle Still Happen) by damis28crown(f): 11:24am On Dec 02, 2019
I looked at the calendar and today is 22 december
''hmmm maybe she bought something for us, mtcheww i dont want to keep my hopes up i thought to my self
as we all hugged her before showing them to their room they will be staying.
the sitting room was lively as every one was laughing when it was time to sleep after dinner my cousin success slept in our room and all we do was gist till midnight it was awesome i felt alive but a part of me was still sad.
the next day 23 december around 6:00 am we were all up except my dad and the atmosphere was filled with christmas spirit already as always.
on the center table in our sitting room was my aunty's bags three big boxs i never knew what was inside untill she open them, it was filled with clothes, bags and shoes,
we were all suprised except my mom,it was as if she was expecting it, i never knew my mom had send her money to get us clothes and shoes and she also bought some for us it was like a dream come true.
Re: A Short Christmas Story Of Hope (miracle Still Happen) by damis28crown(f): 11:42am On Dec 02, 2019
*divepen1 pls come and grace the page with ur presence sir
*queenite i hope u love this
*lovetoread pls check this out
*theblessedman wow the senator of niaraland ur presence is needed sir
*shewrites ma i love all ur story pls ur attention is needed
*souloho19 ur stories are interesting pls just check this out
*emperorblog21 pls check this out

*dawno2008 check this out

*Nuel45 pls check this out

i hope u all love it thou its a short story i hope to write more if u all like it THANK U

3 Likes

Re: A Short Christmas Story Of Hope (miracle Still Happen) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 02, 2019
damis28crown:
*divepen1 pls come and grace the page with ur presence sir *queenite i hope u love this *lovetoread *theblessedman wow the senator of niaraland ur presence is needed sir *shewrites ma i love all ur story pls ur attention is needed *souloho19 ur stories are interesting pls just check this out *emperorblog21 pls check this out *dawno2008 check this out *Nuel45 pls check this out
i hope u all love it thou its a short story i hope to write more if u all like it THANK U

Repost on my blog ?
swnd full story to my mail

aayanpoju@gmail.com
Re: A Short Christmas Story Of Hope (miracle Still Happen) by damis28crown(f): 12:06pm On Dec 02, 2019
emperorblog21 would have love to do that but am using a small phone so it cant

1 Like

Re: A Short Christmas Story Of Hope (miracle Still Happen) by SheWrites(f): 12:28pm On Dec 02, 2019
damis28crown:
*divepen1 pls come and grace the page with ur presence sir *queenite i hope u love this *lovetoread *theblessedman wow the senator of niaraland ur presence is needed sir *shewrites ma i love all ur story pls ur attention is needed *souloho19 ur stories are interesting pls just check this out *emperorblog21 pls check this out *dawno2008 check this out *Nuel45 pls check this out

Present!
Re: A Short Christmas Story Of Hope (miracle Still Happen) by damis28crown(f): 12:56pm On Dec 02, 2019
my aunt kept giving us the ones that belongs to each of us especially me and my sister different gown m, skirts ,tops, shoes, belts, bags and a makeup bag so many that i couldnt count

we finish picking ours at last my aunty handed me a pink box very portable for me

'your mom said u are in need of this my aunt molara said

oh thank you aunty thank you mom i said packing my bags inside to arranged it later i draged it inside my room.

Latee that aftenrnoon my mom,aunty molara ,my sister jennifer and my cousin success and i dressed up as we were going to the market we havent shopped for christmas i guess my mom was waiting for my aunt to come because i know she wouldnt want to be left behind for the christmas shopping.

my mom drove as went to the market, we bought a lot of things in the market for christmas but ths years own was too much as if we were feeding a nation .

we got home drop the bags, change our clothes as we were going to shoprite
Re: A Short Christmas Story Of Hope (miracle Still Happen) by damis28crown(f): 12:59pm On Dec 02, 2019
SheWrites:

Present!
thank u ma
Re: A Short Christmas Story Of Hope (miracle Still Happen) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 02, 2019
damis28crown:
emperorblog21 would have love to do that but am using a small phone so it cant

anyhoe naj
Re: A Short Christmas Story Of Hope (miracle Still Happen) by damis28crown(f): 4:18pm On Dec 02, 2019
emperorblog21:

anyhoe naj
ok thanks

1 Like

Re: A Short Christmas Story Of Hope (miracle Still Happen) by damis28crown(f): 4:57pm On Dec 02, 2019
we dressed up again as all of us except my dad.

we enter the car, my first elder brother daniel drove to shoprite in our sinnena.

on our way all i could do was think, my family wasnt that rich or too poor just average

at my age were some of my mate were independent i wasnt i cant do or go anywhere without my parent permission it was becoming unbearable because i dont even have friends to visit or call
it was sickening it even got to a point were i see my mates and hid or i wouldnt even be able to converse with them well but there is nothing i could do.

but this time i feel as if am alive again but a part of me isnt because it knows that once christmas is over and my aunty goes back things will go back the way it is.
it was our first time here well apart from my aunt and her children am sure.

my brother pack the car as we all got down

well according to my aunty there are things we could get here that are not in the local market we went to.
Re: A Short Christmas Story Of Hope (miracle Still Happen) by Nuel45(m): 10:33pm On Dec 03, 2019
Present Ma
Re: A Short Christmas Story Of Hope (miracle Still Happen) by damis28crown(f): 12:21pm On Dec 04, 2019
Nuel45:
Present Ma
lol am not ma oo thanks for coming
Re: A Short Christmas Story Of Hope (miracle Still Happen) by damis28crown(f): 1:03pm On Dec 04, 2019
we shopped, snap pictures, before we left almost evening or let me night.
24 december it was watch night from morning till now we havent rested a bit since my aunt is a caterer we were baking all kinds of cakes,cookies,making yourghurt,icecream,bread and so on.
i was suprised to see my elder brothers in the kitchen especially on christmas day they always run.
we were all working and eating at the same time
and it was fun i tell you every one was smiling and even if ur enemy was here an telling u, u wouldnt even notice u might even hug him/her,
i felt peace, happiness around like everything is ok but everything isnt after christmas everthing will go back the same way it is , and i wish it doesnt but i have stop wishing and hoping.
25 DECEMBER
wow its christmas day we went to church came back just an hour service we all dressed up beautifully especiaally me like i was going to a red carpet show.
we ate, gist and later went visting and came back it was awesome.
Re: A Short Christmas Story Of Hope (miracle Still Happen) by damis28crown(f): 10:06pm On Dec 05, 2019
we all came back from our outing which i enjoyed.
i and my cousin were in the room, she was teaching me how to make up when and idea pop into my head,
my cousin notice my change of mood and she ask me

''what is it sis success asked me sitting on the bed looking at me

'' well i just feel as if i should check my caps again the thought just crossed my mind u know its been long i did that t i answered looking at her

''i think u should just check there is nothing God can not do she said
andwe continued what we were doing.
Later my dad took us out except my brothers who had gone out
this christmas is the best i screamed in my room and success was laughing, truth be told we enjoyed our selve even our stomach if only i was happy inside.
26 December
ahhh christmas was good i had clothes to wear,shoes,bag and my make up every thing is complete and even if i was given admission i dont lack anything except a good phone now anyway do miracle still happen i thought to my self.
Re: A Short Christmas Story Of Hope (miracle Still Happen) by damis28crown(f): 11:01pm On Dec 05, 2019
i and success walked to the kitchen, i could still remember when she enter my room the first time and saw my post miracle dont happen she looked at me without saying anything just like my family member only my aunt molara sat me down and prayed for me with encouraging words like my mom always do.
i was still in thought when success tap me as we were already in the kitchen but turn to look at the kitchen sink then i knre why she was tapping me
well yesterday being christmas everyone was ready to eat but none was ready to work
we began washing all the plates,clean the kitchen, the house entierly and did some laundrys.
i left every one in the sitting room where they were watching tv to my second brother room.
i entered and saw him operating his laptop
''brother moses i called him he looked up
''ahh rachy rachy what happen i hope u are not here to call me oo am tired he said
'' noo well can i use your laptop i asked innocently
''for what he asked
'' i want to browse something
'ok

1 Like

Re: A Short Christmas Story Of Hope (miracle Still Happen) by damis28crown(f): 11:04pm On Dec 05, 2019
i will surely continue tomorrow let me invite two people Ann2012 Skubido i hope u like it
Re: A Short Christmas Story Of Hope (miracle Still Happen) by skubido(m): 7:40am On Dec 08, 2019
damis28crown:
i will surely continue tomorrow let me invite two people Ann2012
Skubido
i hope u like it

Present Ma
Re: A Short Christmas Story Of Hope (miracle Still Happen) by damis28crown(f): 8:41pm On Dec 09, 2019
skubido:

Present Ma
lol am not ma ooo welcome
Re: A Short Christmas Story Of Hope (miracle Still Happen) by damis28crown(f): 12:24pm On Dec 11, 2019
ok am done my brother said as he hand over the laptop to me and left the room.

I screamed as i saw what was showing on the scréén of the laptop
i have been offered admission into the university in my jamb portal
i screamed again as i checked the schóól portal i have béén admitted tóó to study medicine the course i appiled, i clean my tears and ran to the sitting róom with the laptop
i know they must have heard my voice because our house is not an upstairs house nor is the rooms soundpróof
evéry one was lóoking at the direction of the róom
íííí i have béen offered admission mom in medicine lóok lôok lôok at it i shuttered as my mom stoop up and collect it by then every one was up to check it they saw it and my mom hugged me tight
and it turned out to be another celebration in a festive period
my dad entered inside and came out with a bag which he gave to me it contains a phone samgung galaxy and a laptop
i scream again and hugged him

1 Like

Re: A Short Christmas Story Of Hope (miracle Still Happen) by damis28crown(f): 12:25pm On Dec 11, 2019
this is not the end sorry for delaying
Re: A Short Christmas Story Of Hope (miracle Still Happen) by Josipov: 1:10pm On Dec 11, 2019
Well done
Keep it rolling in
Re: A Short Christmas Story Of Hope (miracle Still Happen) by damis28crown(f): 9:14pm On Dec 13, 2019
Josipov:
Well done Keep it rolling in
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thanks u made my day *kisses*
Re: A Short Christmas Story Of Hope (miracle Still Happen) by Josipov: 11:53pm On Dec 13, 2019
Don't give up
There are lot of ghost readers, just try and come up with something interesting, you'll see that they'll start appearing and commenting one after the other.
Don't rush
Take ya time.
Best of God
Re: A Short Christmas Story Of Hope (miracle Still Happen) by Nuel45(m): 12:06pm On Dec 14, 2019
Still OnBoard
Re: A Short Christmas Story Of Hope (miracle Still Happen) by damis28crown(f): 11:36am On Dec 16, 2019
Josipov:
Don't give up
There are lot of ghost readers, just try and come up with something interesting, you'll see that they'll start appearing and commenting one after the other.
Don't rush
Take ya time.
Best of God
awwwwww thanks
Re: A Short Christmas Story Of Hope (miracle Still Happen) by damis28crown(f): 11:37am On Dec 16, 2019
Nuel45:
Still OnBoard
awww thanks
Re: A Short Christmas Story Of Hope (miracle Still Happen) by damis28crown(f): 11:58am On Dec 16, 2019
you know my dad may not be all that rich but he always make sure he get us our basic needs
i promise to give testimony in the youth church so all my mates will know God still work in a mysterious way sometimes you dont except it and that girl that call herself sarah will stop parading herself as if she is the only one to go to school before any small thing she will give testimony even if someone step on her toes in school she will give it as testimony nonsense i thought as we all sat down in the sitting room

''so now when is the registration process starting my dad ask

''it is written on there it says on 6th january daniel answered looking at the laptop screen

''hmm so early oh we will see what will happen then my dad said standing up
congratulation once again dear my dad said going into the room

'' awww thanks dad i said smilling

every one was happy but mine knew no bound
it was late and we all retire to bed but i couldn't sleep,
i put on my ear piece listening to music

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Are Hiring!!!!! / Campus Blues. . . . / PERFECT Physics(romance Thriller)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.