Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

'Leaked Ballon D’or Results’ Reveals 2019 Winner As Ronaldo Emerges 4th Position - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'Leaked Ballon D’or Results’ Reveals 2019 Winner As Ronaldo Emerges 4th Position (4368 Views)

‘Leaked’ Ballon D’or List Reveals Robert Lewandowski As Winner / Coca-Cola Loses $4 Billion As Ronaldo Removes Soft Drink To Endorse Water / Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Leaked Ballon D’or Results’ Reveals 2019 Winner As Ronaldo Emerges 4th Position by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 01, 2019
A list of Ballon D’Or rankings has been leaked on social media ahead of the awards’ ceremony on Monday, December 2 2019.

Barcelona forward Lionel Messi is favourite to win the award for a record sixth time, but faces competition from Liverpool’s Virgil van Dijk.

In the leaked results, messi tops the voting with 446 points to van Dijk’s 382 in second.

The voting for the award has already been cast, but it is “unclear whether the list is official or not”.

Van Dijk’s Liverpool teammate Mohamed Salah is listed in third, just ahead of five-time winner Cristiano Ronaldo.

Messi and Ronaldo have won the award more times than any other player, but their 10-year dominance was broken last year by Real Madrid’s Luka Modric.

The award celebrates the best footballer in the calendar year, and is voted on by journalists from around the world out of a
shortlist of 30 players.

SOURCE

Cc
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun
Dominique

1 Like

Re: 'Leaked Ballon D’or Results’ Reveals 2019 Winner As Ronaldo Emerges 4th Position by Thatssobeyonce(f): 3:16pm On Dec 01, 2019
Hmm
Re: 'Leaked Ballon D’or Results’ Reveals 2019 Winner As Ronaldo Emerges 4th Position by MedicalSamwise(m): 3:27pm On Dec 01, 2019
Messi deserves Ballon dor every year undecided undecided undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Leaked Ballon D’or Results’ Reveals 2019 Winner As Ronaldo Emerges 4th Position by Aj1944(m): 4:55pm On Dec 01, 2019
They should be giving Messi this award every year

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Leaked Ballon D’or Results’ Reveals 2019 Winner As Ronaldo Emerges 4th Position by joceey(m): 5:11pm On Dec 01, 2019
Fake list tomorrow na 2nd December
Re: 'Leaked Ballon D’or Results’ Reveals 2019 Winner As Ronaldo Emerges 4th Position by babakb: 8:13pm On Dec 01, 2019
Even Ronaldo knows that Messi deserves it.

At least Ronaldo has tried in his career, he is the only one that rivaled Messi in this generation.

5 Likes

Re: 'Leaked Ballon D’or Results’ Reveals 2019 Winner As Ronaldo Emerges 4th Position by HaryoBamex(m): 10:31pm On Dec 01, 2019
I won't be suprised if Ronaldo doesn't attend the award ceremony tomorrow...

That's when he will remember one mama that use to give him burger when he was young do that he will divert attention to himself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Leaked Ballon D’or Results’ Reveals 2019 Winner As Ronaldo Emerges 4th Position by EbukaHades10(m): 11:19pm On Dec 01, 2019
This same rubbish happened at the UEFA awards where they "claimed" Mercy (intentional) will win it but we all know how that turned out

Re: 'Leaked Ballon D’or Results’ Reveals 2019 Winner As Ronaldo Emerges 4th Position by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 02, 2019
There's no need to leak anything. It is clear to all and sundry that Messi is chopping the award.
Re: 'Leaked Ballon D’or Results’ Reveals 2019 Winner As Ronaldo Emerges 4th Position by Bazamfare: 12:29am On Dec 02, 2019
Hahahaha bros you exactly took the words outta my mouth, he will find something to partially divert the attention off messi

He was full of praises on messi and excitement in UEFA awards knowing Van Dijk will win it, but the hypocrite missed Fifa best player award knowing that messi will win it, he didn't even vote for messi and never did
HaryoBamex:
I won't be suprised if Ronaldo doesn't attend the award ceremony tomorrow...

That's when he will remember one mama that use to give him burger when he was young do that he will divert attention to himself.

1 Like

Re: 'Leaked Ballon D’or Results’ Reveals 2019 Winner As Ronaldo Emerges 4th Position by Nobody: 2:40am On Dec 02, 2019
Bazamfare:
Hahahaha bros you exactly took the words outta my mouth, he will find something to partially divert the attention off messi

He was full of praises on messi and excitement in UEFA awards knowing Van Dijk will win it, but the hypocrite missed Fifa best player award knowing that messi will win it, he didn't even vote for messi and never did

He has already tried to divert attention to himself by posting a video of offering scholarships to people who don't give up. grin

4 Likes

Re: 'Leaked Ballon D’or Results’ Reveals 2019 Winner As Ronaldo Emerges 4th Position by Beverlyjean(f): 3:35am On Dec 02, 2019
Fake list .... How can Ronaldo finish forth when the 3 nominees are himself , Messi and VVD ... Now how did Salah enter top 3??
Re: 'Leaked Ballon D’or Results’ Reveals 2019 Winner As Ronaldo Emerges 4th Position by Danielz19(m): 4:29am On Dec 02, 2019
for barca match yesterday I notice say messi don barb en hair ooo... are u thinking wat am thinking?

2 Likes

Re: 'Leaked Ballon D’or Results’ Reveals 2019 Winner As Ronaldo Emerges 4th Position by Danielz19(m): 4:31am On Dec 02, 2019
EbukaHades10:
This same rubbish happened at the UEFA awards where they "claimed" Mercy (intentional) will win it but we all know how that turned out
forget DAT wan.... messi don barb hair ooo... I notice am yesterday grin

1 Like

Re: 'Leaked Ballon D’or Results’ Reveals 2019 Winner As Ronaldo Emerges 4th Position by Tarabye: 6:08am On Dec 02, 2019

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Leaked Ballon D’or Results’ Reveals 2019 Winner As Ronaldo Emerges 4th Position by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 02, 2019
Jason555:
A list of Ballon D’Or rankings has been leaked on social media ahead of the awards’ ceremony on Monday, December 2 2019.

Barcelona forward Lionel Messi is favourite to win the award for a record sixth time, but faces competition from Liverpool’s Virgil van Dijk.

In the leaked results, messi tops the voting with 446 points to van Dijk’s 382 in second.

The voting for the award has already been cast, but it is “unclear whether the list is official or not”.

Van Dijk’s Liverpool teammate Mohamed Salah is listed in third, just ahead of five-time winner Cristiano Ronaldo.

Messi and Ronaldo have won the award more times than any other player, but their 10-year dominance was broken last year by Real Madrid’s Luka Modric.

The award celebrates the best footballer in the calendar year, and is voted on by journalists from around the world out of a
shortlist of 30 players.

SOURCE

Cc
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun
Dominique

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun
Dominique
Please help move to front page before the actual result comes out
Re: 'Leaked Ballon D’or Results’ Reveals 2019 Winner As Ronaldo Emerges 4th Position by kevotek1000(m): 9:53am On Dec 02, 2019
Congrats King Messi of our time...
Re: 'Leaked Ballon D’or Results’ Reveals 2019 Winner As Ronaldo Emerges 4th Position by Numerouno94(m): 9:59am On Dec 02, 2019
grin Atleast dis will put a permanent end to d argument on who d best is.
Re: 'Leaked Ballon D’or Results’ Reveals 2019 Winner As Ronaldo Emerges 4th Position by Martinez39(m): 11:58am On Dec 02, 2019
Messi is far better than Ronaldo and the rest. Messi is simply the best.

1 Like

Re: 'Leaked Ballon D’or Results’ Reveals 2019 Winner As Ronaldo Emerges 4th Position by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 02, 2019
Beverlyjean:
Fake list .... How can Ronaldo finish forth when the 3 nominees are himself , Messi and VVD ... Now how did Salah enter top 3??
oponun 50 nominees, not 3
Re: 'Leaked Ballon D’or Results’ Reveals 2019 Winner As Ronaldo Emerges 4th Position by Yanmiriflathead: 3:21pm On Jan 01, 2020
Thatssobeyonce:
Hmm

Messi or Ronaldo fan miss?
Re: 'Leaked Ballon D’or Results’ Reveals 2019 Winner As Ronaldo Emerges 4th Position by Yanmiriflathead: 7:45pm On Jan 01, 2020
Thatssobeyonce:
Hmm

Yeah.. Not a football freak too. But I just like Messi as well.
I'm quite surprised you chose Messi over Ronaldo though. At least for handsomeness sake nawwww... He deserves to have a pretty damsel like you as a fan.

Well that said... I'd love to know if u can follow me back on Nairaland.
NEW YEARS Wish...

Use several accounts but I could try to be more active with this one if u do. wink
Re: 'Leaked Ballon D’or Results’ Reveals 2019 Winner As Ronaldo Emerges 4th Position by Thatssobeyonce(f): 9:30am On Jan 02, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:

Yeah.. Not a football freak too. But I just like Messi as well.
I'm quite surprised you chose Messi over Ronaldo though. At least for handsomeness sake nawwww... He deserves to have a pretty damsel like you as a fan.

Well that said... I'd love to know if u can follow me back on Nairaland.
NEW YEARS Wish...

Use several accounts but I could try to be more active with this one if u do. wink
I find messi more good looking than ronaldo seriously
Re: 'Leaked Ballon D’or Results’ Reveals 2019 Winner As Ronaldo Emerges 4th Position by Yanmiriflathead: 10:03am On Jan 02, 2020
Thatssobeyonce:

I find messi more good looking than ronaldo seriously

Beauty Is In The Eyes Of The Beholder They Say... I Suppose This Notion Applies To Guys Aswell.
Just The Way I Find You Attractive, Maybe Someone Else Wouldn't. Thats why popular opinion matters Sometimes

But All Thesame, I'm Happy Messi Won Last Years Ballon D'or. He's Lived Up To Expectations Really

(1) (Reply)

Pool Draw This Week 40; Pool Banker Room 2024 – Pls Prove Your Sure Banker This / Why Do Some Black Footballers Hop Into The Pitch On One Leg? / C. Ronaldo Grabs His Girlfriend's Butt As They Stepped Out In Style For MTV EMAs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.