Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Phone Number Behind Vehicle License Plate - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Phone Number Behind Vehicle License Plate (1756 Views)

Lagos State State New Vehicle License Verification Website For Year 2020 / Do I have to pay for Radio license to Renew my Vehicle License? / Cost Of Acquiring Abuja License Plate (2) (3) (4)

Phone Number Behind Vehicle License Plate by gonkin(m): 3:30pm On Dec 01, 2019
Few days ago, I was on my way to warri from sapele, midway through the journey theres a major bad spot that results in long traffic along the highway. So i noticed this really bad section that swallows cars, i own a rugged 92 fj80 landcruiser so I had no fear passing the unpassable with ease. Yeah the mud was deep but i drove through like it was nothing while other commuter were staring still stuck in traffic queues. When I got to my destination I looked at my dirty truck baptized in mud, then I noticed my licence plate was missing. I felt bad knowing I cant get an exact copy not to mention police wahala on missing license plate. Though before it fell off it had signs that it may need to be refastened i started thinking in regret. I had to move my rear plate to the front to avoid police wahala. Returning to sapele I kept my eyes wide open if I could locate it but was never found. Barely 24hrs after I lost the plate I got a call from an individual that picked it up and i felt so relieved. Cuz both my plates has my phone number on them with permanent marker. I was so excited. Funny thing is that i picked up my plate at benin cuz that where this good samaritan resided 83km from where he picked it up. He even refused reward I gave him and he said i have shown him something that he would also put his phone number Behind his plates. So yes my plate has been reattached to my vehicle and I'm comfortable driving past check points again.

Just wanted to share with all yall the advantages or having your number Behind your plates. Also if you notice the bolts/screws holding your plates falling off, please don't ignore fix ASAP cuz once you lose em, it's a lot of paperwork

Re: Phone Number Behind Vehicle License Plate by Greyworld: 3:36pm On Dec 01, 2019
Nice one...
Re: Phone Number Behind Vehicle License Plate by hamrad(m): 3:38pm On Dec 01, 2019
Interesting and educative. Thank you
Re: Phone Number Behind Vehicle License Plate by spinna: 3:54pm On Dec 01, 2019
Smart man.. Like Oddyseus who was always ready for any eventuality
Re: Phone Number Behind Vehicle License Plate by hisgrace090: 4:31pm On Dec 01, 2019
Never under estimate the power of the brain.

Good!
Re: Phone Number Behind Vehicle License Plate by falcon01: 5:13pm On Dec 01, 2019
at first it will seem like a stupid idea
Re: Phone Number Behind Vehicle License Plate by Kingmathers(m): 5:44pm On Dec 01, 2019
Nice one... The process for getting a new one no be here at all. That's why some officers would just take the licence plate of some cars when one thing or the other happens grin grin grin

Re: Phone Number Behind Vehicle License Plate by dgitrader(m): 7:04pm On Dec 01, 2019
Hmmmm. I can imagine the joy as u got back your plate. Nice concept but personally I am Not sure I wanna do that o. Mine is seriously fastened and only a direct accident or men with evil intention can remove it. And in both cases of what good will the attached number be?
Re: Phone Number Behind Vehicle License Plate by Kreamie(m): 7:31pm On Dec 01, 2019
Nice concept.

Learnt something new...NL steady teaching new stuff
Re: Phone Number Behind Vehicle License Plate by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 01, 2019
No be when person see himself buy motor wey we go start to discuss plate number?

Opay Set To Lead Uber, Bolt In Nigeria With Ocar / Kia Carens Problem / Hlxg Led For Sale