Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,880 members, 7,841,299 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray (73933 Views)

Etinosa Idemudia Apologizes For Using Bible As Ashtray While Smoking / Etinosa Replies Islamic Poet Who Dared Her To Use Quran As Ashtray / Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray by AlphaStyles(m): 4:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Using religion or philosophy brings in confusion.

Lemme help u -

Buddhism is a philosophy derived from the teachings of a man called Gautama Buddha
nope Buddhism is still a religion or philosophy
Re: I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray by Antara0503(m): 4:33pm On Dec 02, 2019
Dreyl:
Are you serious
b4 nko?
Re: I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray by Susu888(m): 4:34pm On Dec 02, 2019
AlphaStyles:
Buddhism in China is what?

Don't argue with morons man! Just read the comment and keep scrolling wink
Re: I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 02, 2019
AlphaStyles:

This is the highest help i can give u...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/buddhism/ataglance/glance.shtml
Re: I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 02, 2019
kevoh:

Fool! Both the Bible and Quran are of the same league of nonsense. The Quran has more nonsense though! grin
DOLT
Re: I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray by koffsman(m): 5:10pm On Dec 02, 2019
Read again dude
iRyan:

So with all the important issues in the world and in Africa especially, God's priority is pouring out his wrath on a girl who ashed with his book?
Re: I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray by amNorth(m): 5:17pm On Dec 02, 2019
dont worry when you entred the grave yard you will explain.islam is the religion of peace but only when you understand,i will not abuse but belive me one you will regrate your action u and those supporting u
Re: I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray by Lehksyen4life(m): 5:22pm On Dec 02, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

I love this girl
My kind of woman

A woman who doesn't give a fuckkkkk about what people say

A woman who is not an hypocrite

A woman who is intelligent and smoke weed

Keep pushing her into fire.....I know you're gonna back out when she's really burning in it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray by lastmessenger: 5:30pm On Dec 02, 2019
AlphaStyles:
so it's only people who are atheists that constructs rails and refine petrol abi?
tell me what you have achieved with head slamming all your life?
Re: I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 02, 2019
SexytorresE:
I’m an atheist and I tried it last week . Burnt everything while burning some books and papers
Great. Good you were able to break the shackles of religion.

1 Like

Re: I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray by xaggar(m): 6:58pm On Dec 02, 2019
iRyan:

Lmao. You lost me the instant you mentioned YouTube. You can find whatever you want to find on YouTube. Do you believe in fairies? Find your proof on you YouTube. Do you believe that the earth is flat? YouTube has enough videos to validate your belief? Are you a conspiracy theorist? You guessed it, YouTube again is your answer again! Learn how to do research properly then come back and quote me but until then I will leave you to wallow in your delusions and false knowledge

Youtube has quality documentaries not those selfie videos "you" are used to viewing. To watch an answer to a question explained is far better than reading it. If u feel at this time and age that your research should be based on just books, then I'll say u are not ready to research.

People like you in the next 200 years would doubt if there really was a Holocaust. You would even doubt that 9/11 was a terrorist attack.

And by the way, your analogy on everything YouTube is wrong. I think you actually meant everything is Google.

1 Like

Re: I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray by alphaNomega: 8:34pm On Dec 02, 2019
I love her energy
Re: I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray by AbdlRashid(m): 8:38pm On Dec 02, 2019
Small time now, this one too will turn born again and we will be jumping upandan..... Kanye West equated himself to God and Jesus but we have forgotten all those after he claimed to be a born again.. Religion and deceit go hand in hand.
Re: I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray by Yoighaman(m): 8:42pm On Dec 02, 2019
Which kain weed this girl smoke? There are different levels of tolerance per various religions o...Muslims can be more tolerant, not Christians....if you know, you know. Good luck to her but truth be told, I love gutsy people, their kinds are rare, except when they are inebriated.
Re: I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray by BaRaF: 8:49pm On Dec 02, 2019
May Allah's anger continue to be with you in all your affairs, you will never see His mercy in your life.
Stupid aetist, wasted daughter of hopeless souls.
Re: I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray by Legendguru: 9:04pm On Dec 02, 2019
retarded harlot better get a life and a job acting doesn’t pay in Naija the successful ones survives doing business
Re: I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray by Danmaiduguri(m): 10:30pm On Dec 02, 2019
sean079:
Aaahhhhhhhhh, you already signed your death warrant. Quran and prophet mohammed are the two factors that make a muslims feel that he or she is attached to something. Tamper with these with kids glove and sorry is your next name.

Throughout history, muslim have been shown to be more benevolent when it come to mercy compare to christianity but donot joke with their quran n prophet, they will kill you for that. Unlike christianity that beleive Jesús can fight for himself. All in all both religion are man made aimed at controlling masses for financial and political benefit

Even christains makin picture of Jesus (peace be upon him) is blasphemy. Bcoz we love and respect him.
Re: I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray by Adexvivacity(m): 10:46pm On Dec 02, 2019
Many idiots up there leave the culprit and started attacking Muslims and Quran.
Go die alone bro or you fight alone, dont bring Muslims in.
Re: I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray by francisisking: 2:12am On Dec 03, 2019
tollyboy5:

as long as the two religion are nonsense to me. im still wondering while these people want Muslims to fight for them stylishly grin
Islam religion of peace as far as I'm concerned and live in Lagos. but fvck sharia grin grin grin
this your post is full of contradictions
Re: I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray by Amujale(m): 2:30am On Dec 03, 2019
Although i dont condone Abrahamic religious text to be used as ash tray, why waste all that paper.

I would choose to recycle the paper from all those manufactured fakery from Abrahamic religious texr and create something out of it that can actually be truly useful for the general public.

1 Like

Re: I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray by Amujale(m): 2:30am On Dec 03, 2019
All Abrahamic religious text are false, fake and counterintuitive.

1 Like

Re: I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray by tollyboy5(m): 9:38am On Dec 03, 2019
francisisking:
this your post is full of contradictions
its your way of reasoning that is making it look contradicting. undecided i dont practice both religion and muslim in lagos are peaceful yet i dont buy buy the idea of sharia law. people on this thread are challenging the lady to try what she did with the quran, make it look as if they want muslim to react since they couldnt, i dnt knw what is contracting here?
Re: I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray by tollyboy5(m): 9:43am On Dec 03, 2019
Susu888:

Don't argue with morons man! Just read the comment and keep scrolling wink
see wise man o! buddhism is a religion? undecided when you guys dont stuydy beyond the walls of your religion why wont you say nonsense.
Re: I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray by tollyboy5(m): 9:48am On Dec 03, 2019
AlphaStyles:
if its a religion then those who practice taichi do yoga and meditate like monk in their home are also practicing religious fate? then ill agree that reflection of oneself is also a religion
Re: I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray by tollyboy5(m): 9:54am On Dec 03, 2019
SexytorresE:
I burnt some word of sky God just last week when I was packing out of my old apartment. Cos it’s a dirt to me . It’s just a mere book, y’all should just wake up and save urselves from child indoctrination undecided God doesn’t exist it’s all fiction and fallacy. Nonsense
lol ive seen people burn their old bible when they get new one. my uncle told me only bible burns quran dont burn. i was like wow! i try it one day but no one is ready to bet with so its not a priority undecided but still dont do that to prove to the world people could go violent

1 Like

Re: I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 03, 2019
xaggar:

Youtube has quality documentaries not those selfie videos "you" are used to viewing. To watch an answer to a question explained is far better than reading it. If u feel at this time and age that your research should be based on just books, then I'll say u are not ready to research.

People like you in the next 200 years would doubt if there really was a Holocaust. You would even doubt that 9/11 was a terrorist attack.

And by the way, your analogy on everything YouTube is wrong. I think you actually meant everything is Google.

Dude I'm not saying that everything on YouTube is false. YouTube can be a great tool for research if you ask me. In fact I use YouTube as well however, what most people don't understand is that some of videos on YouTube can't stand objective truth because they lack evidence outside of the platform to corroborate their claims.

People who base their philosophies from solely watching YouTube videos shouldn't be taken seriously
Re: I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray by francisisking: 1:04pm On Dec 03, 2019
tollyboy5:

its your way of reasoning that is making it look contradicting. undecided i dont practice both religion and muslim in lagos are peaceful yet i dont buy buy the idea of sharia law. people on this thread are challenging the lady to try what she did with the quran, make it look as if they want muslim to react since they couldnt, i dnt knw what is contracting here?
you first made it look like you are for nobody then suddenly starts defending Islam and later saying f4ck sharia.... thats where got me confused.
Re: I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray by nairamaniac: 8:48pm On Dec 03, 2019
SexytorresE:
I’m an atheist and I tried it last week . Burnt everything while burning some books and papers
So as u just fine and set so for your Profile, u come be pegan?
Well, I know that ain't u.
Re: I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray by salam8528: 10:22am On Dec 04, 2019
kevoh:

I don't remember asking you for the best religion. It's not a dick measuring contest of religions. Duh! undecided undecided

I don't remember anywhere in my posts on this thread asking anyone to change his/her beliefs. I only stated facts that Islamic terrorists are using the Quran to justify their violent killings. A sensible person will point verses in the Quran to try and counter my points or at least misdirect me using Al taqiyya. tongue tongue

Kikikiki.. grin I will do as I wish and continue to point out the errors of both books. If it makes you sad, cry the more.

There is nothing to learn in the Quran. Muslims are products of the teachings of the Quran and the average Muslim is violent, this thread is a testament. The Shekau and Isis videos are further testament. You should spend more time dispelling the videos the terrorists are putting out using Islam to justify violence than bothering yourself with me.I'd probably die one day and be forgotten but the videos of the hatred and violence propagated using Islam with still be here to stay. Focus on that.

What is there to understand in the belief that drinking Camel's piss has health benefits or that the prophet flew to the moon on a winged horse and split it into two. Only nut jobs, like their counterpart Christians eating grass, will believe such crap.
if u are usimg the behaviour of muslims to justify the teachings in the quran then something big is wrong with ur head. I dont know what point i are trying to prove. anyway what should someone expect from an athiest? i just pray u change b4 its too late.
Re: I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray by Amujale(m): 1:59pm On Dec 04, 2019
All the Abrahamic religions peddle a false representation of history.
Re: I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray by SexytorresE(f): 5:37pm On Jan 03, 2020
nairamaniac:
So as u just fine and set so for your Profile, u come be pegan?
Well, I know that ain't u.
that’s actually u and not me . grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) / Davido Eating 24 Karat Gold Coated Meat Worth N360,000 (Photos, Video) / 'Mommy Calm Down’ Boy Meets Governor Sanwo-Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.