Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,186 members, 7,815,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Your Ippc 2010 Exprience - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Ippc 2010 Exprience (1259 Views)

Congratulations For A Successful IPPC 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Ippc 2010 Exprience by sweetmum(f): 10:48pm On Nov 23, 2010
I now know what it means to a star for Christ.
Re: Your Ippc 2010 Exprience by Image123(m): 11:33pm On Nov 23, 2010
What's the meaning of IPPC? seems that's where mr Jo said he was. What was your experience sweetmum?
Do you mean sweet mum as in your mother, or yourself?
Re: Your Ippc 2010 Exprience by KunleOshob(m): 5:01am On Nov 24, 2010
@sweetmum
How much did it cost you to qualify to attend?
Re: Your Ippc 2010 Exprience by mabell: 1:37pm On Nov 25, 2010
Wow!, i have never experienced it like this before. The words that were spoken were obviously from the spirit. words so inspiring and motivating.
I was touched beyond imagination. I left that conference with greater revelation about God's word.
The speakers talked about having the mindset of God, purpose, the glorious life of a christian and many more and o! Rev Chris crowned it all
Every session was a blessing
The awards were not just calling out people to collect gifts but awarding them for the lives the ministry have reached,touched and saved through their giving.
I love you Pastor Chris, you are a man needed indeed for this generation. God bless you
Re: Your Ippc 2010 Exprience by Joagbaje(m): 2:38pm On Nov 25, 2010
I was touched by the mission reports. How the ministry has impacted Egypt , especially the testimony, of that Egyptian minister who is now translating our materials into Arabic . The fire of the holyghost is burning all over the world.
Re: Your Ippc 2010 Exprience by Joagbaje(m): 4:06pm On Nov 25, 2010
cid:7E54522D-3831-4944-B75C-C60EB8DEEA09/photo.JPG
Re: Your Ippc 2010 Exprience by nwakaibe(m): 4:15pm On Nov 25, 2010
The teaching sessions for partners conference were short. angry angry angry. Those sessions make my IPPC outstanding. Cant forget 2007 edition. Seven thoughts on the gospel. My favourite, it is the gospel of life, glory etc. kiss kiss kiss. Also the crowd this year was something else. When I saw the number of cars packed all over the massive LCA carpark shocked shocked shocked shocked and the adjoining roads and the nightmare of extricating myself, I drove home. embarassed embarassed embarassed.
Re: Your Ippc 2010 Exprience by mabell: 5:33pm On Nov 25, 2010
@joagbaje
i remember that pastor, i even have his pix
Re: Your Ippc 2010 Exprience by mabell: 5:36pm On Nov 25, 2010
The male in the pix

Re: Your Ippc 2010 Exprience by mabell: 5:42pm On Nov 25, 2010
@ Nwakaibe, u drove home ke!!!!
were you not aware of the car parks
haba! those that came from outside lagos or even Nigeria stayed back or went to the overflow while those within lagos went to the viewing centres
i'm so very shocked at you
indeed i am shocked shocked embarassed angry sad shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Your Ippc 2010 Exprience by Joagbaje(m): 7:46pm On Nov 25, 2010
@Mabel
That's not the man o. This one is pastor Velly and his daughter , he doesn't speak English . Ive forgotten his country. The Egyptian man speaks English .
Re: Your Ippc 2010 Exprience by mabell: 8:46pm On Nov 25, 2010
oh! sorry everybody, that was a mistake
below is the pixs of him, him and his wife and Rev Chris blessing them

Re: Your Ippc 2010 Exprience by nwakaibe(m): 11:19am On Nov 26, 2010
mabell:

@ Nwakaibe, u drove home ke!!!!
were you not aware of the car parks
haba! those that came from outside lagos or even Nigeria stayed back or went to the overflow while those within lagos went to the viewing centres
i'm so very shocked at you
indeed i am shocked shocked embarassed angry sad shocked shocked shocked shocked

@Mabell
The car parks were filled to the brim. From camp ground to the road passing in front of the UK visa office. The other road passing thru the main entrance of LCA was filled on both sides shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. The connecting road from Kudirat Abiola road where Oceanic Bank office is situated was almost filled when i drove past. So to save myself from the nightmare when the service closed, i called my wife and fled home with her embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed. But next IPPC, I will come better prepared by getting a hotel within trekking distance of the arena. This year for the pastors/coordinators segment of the IPPC, i drove from my house. cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: Your Ippc 2010 Exprience by Joagbaje(m): 11:26am On Nov 26, 2010
nwakaibe:

past. So to save myself from the nightmare when the service closed, i called my wife and fled home with her :-
grin grin grin grin. You should have tried the inner city mission. There's is parking space there. And the compound connects to. LCA.
Re: Your Ippc 2010 Exprience by uche13: 12:16pm On Nov 26, 2010
The alternative is to leave your house VERY early, ippc is just once a year and if you plan well, you can make it. People travel all over the world to attend so we in lag are at a very large advantage. BTW, congratulate me because zone 2 carried the day, there is really room for overtakig as Pastor always say. Sunday session was a blast and i loved when pastor prayed and said "May you reach that point in ur life where God can really be lord in your life and the most important personality" what a prayer!!!. Lord in deed and not in words.
Re: Your Ippc 2010 Exprience by KunleOshob(m): 2:50pm On Nov 26, 2010
Next item on the scamming agenda of Oyaks is offer 7, i hope you deluded muguns would also be eager to share your offer 7 experince with us after you have been thoroughly fleeced of your last kobo you would have a miserable christmas only to be herald into january again when you have to pay you whole month's salary as first fruit to Oyaks. Horrible days surely lie ahead for the mugs at CEC on the contrary Oyaks would be smiling to the bank and plottingmore ways of taking you fro everytning you've got.
Re: Your Ippc 2010 Exprience by nwakaibe(m): 3:22pm On Nov 26, 2010
Joagbaje:

grin grin grin grin. You should have tried the inner city mission. There's is parking space there. And the compound connects to. LCA

uche13:

The alternative is to leave your house VERY early, ippc is just once a year and if you plan well, you can make it. People travel all over the world to attend so we in lag are at a very large advantage. BTW, congratulate me because zone 2 carried the day, there is really room for overtakig as Pastor always say. Sunday session was a blast and i loved when pastor prayed and said "May you reach that point in your life where God can really be lord in your life and the most important personality" what a prayer!!!. Lord in deed and not in words.

InnerCity ke? I packed there last year and going out was something else. I went thru the connecting road to Healing School. cool cool cool. Cant forget the driving that night

I am from Zone Two, two much cool cool cool cool. Thank God for the giant strides we making for His Glory. cool cool
Re: Your Ippc 2010 Exprience by nwakaibe(m): 3:27pm On Nov 26, 2010
KunleOshob:

Next item on the scamming agenda of Oyaks is offer 7, i hope you deluded muguns would also be eager to share your offer 7 experince with us after you have been thoroughly fleeced of your last kobo you would have a miserable christmas only to be herald into january again when you have to pay you whole month's salary as first fruit to Oyaks. Horrible days surely lie ahead for the mugs at CEC on the contrary Oyaks would be smiling to the bank and plottingmore ways of taking you fro everytning you've got.

cool cool cool cool cool coolWhy de thing de pain? Why not get a life and go on with it. Meanwhile how is Duke's presidential campaign going on? I know the man very well oh. cool cool
Re: Your Ippc 2010 Exprience by KunleOshob(m): 3:40pm On Nov 26, 2010
"Zone two carried the day" meaning zone 2 contributed the most money into oyaks coffers this year. Employers of CE members especially those in zone 2 had better take note, their members are notorious for stealing their employers money for the sole purpose of giving to oyaks. Zone 2 must have the highest number of mugs in CE.
Re: Your Ippc 2010 Exprience by mabell: 7:09pm On Nov 26, 2010
@kunleoshobi
kAI! e dey really pain you
you must really be hurting
you sound like a poor child who lost his only plate of food knowing fully well he cannot get another one
i try to mourn with you but sorry, i can't fit
you sorrow over people giving their best while the people you sorrow over are laughing their way through
why you dey take panadol for another man headache
ha! your case is serious
we will give the world offer 7 gist as well as Christ Embassy at Christmas gists and firstfruit gists and tithe gists,
the list is on uncle k
Re: Your Ippc 2010 Exprience by KunleOshob(m): 4:29pm On Nov 27, 2010
^^^
Bunch of thoroughly brainwashed deluded muguns! Oyaks is truely a curse to his generation. Small your members would be going about begging for money to eat after having been stupidly scammed off their meagre earnings + money embezzeled at their places of work by that notorious con man A.K.A Oyaks.

(1) (Reply)

Is Pastor Adeboye An Agent Of The Devil And Antigod? / Pastors And Their Vision About Mr/mrs "right".whats Ur Take? / Female Taliban Suicide Bomber Hates The Idea Of Virgins In Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.