Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,027 members, 7,810,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Bump At The Back Of My Head After Haircut Pls Help Me Get Rid Of This - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bump At The Back Of My Head After Haircut Pls Help Me Get Rid Of This (6377 Views)

Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) / What Is The Best Medicine To Buy For Clipper Bump At The Back Of My Neck? / My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bump At The Back Of My Head After Haircut Pls Help Me Get Rid Of This by Kennedymac(m): 11:57am On Dec 02, 2019
pls family I really need help to understand what is happening to me

I I recently had a haircut without my clipper and ever since then I have this prickly bump at the back of my head just a lil bit above the neck ,

I bought some creams people introduced to me yet it's still their pls if you have any ideas on how I can get rid of this pls tell me

MOD pls if you can move this to frontpage so I could get adequate attention I'll really appreciate it

Re: Bump At The Back Of My Head After Haircut Pls Help Me Get Rid Of This by Oblongata: 12:01pm On Dec 02, 2019
Get neomedrol cream

Use lavishly 3 times daily

Use azithromycin or fusine (please confirm from your pharmacist)

Should be gone in 3 - 5 days

Thank me later
Re: Bump At The Back Of My Head After Haircut Pls Help Me Get Rid Of This by Kennedymac(m): 12:08pm On Dec 02, 2019
Oblongata:
Get neomedrol cream
Use lavishly 3 times daily
Use azithromycin or fusine (please confirm from your pharmacist)
Should be gone in 3 - 5 days
Thank me later
thanks bro
Re: Bump At The Back Of My Head After Haircut Pls Help Me Get Rid Of This by ev4real(m): 12:51pm On Feb 20, 2020
Kennedymac:
thanks bro
Did it work ?
Re: Bump At The Back Of My Head After Haircut Pls Help Me Get Rid Of This by OSASPROMISE0147(m): 3:28pm On Sep 14, 2020
honestly, i got the remedy for all back head bumps. give me a call 09065991700
Re: Bump At The Back Of My Head After Haircut Pls Help Me Get Rid Of This by kenzysmith: 4:52pm On Sep 14, 2020
are u suffering weight loss?

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For February 25 2021 In Nigeria / Female Body Building Diet Scam / Why Rice Is Worse Than Sugar?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.