Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Experienced Estate Marketers And Agents, Please Come In And Share Your Ideas - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Experienced Estate Marketers And Agents, Please Come In And Share Your Ideas (736 Views)

UBA Staff Clap And Share Snacks With Customers To Show Appreciation / POS Operators/agents, Please Come To My Aid. / Quickteller Agents Please Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experienced Estate Marketers And Agents, Please Come In And Share Your Ideas by importexpert(m): 12:00pm On Dec 02, 2019
Hi Nairaland estate marketers and agents, i have a project i am about to go into but estate marketing is a new terrain for me and i always love consulting experts before i act in any new venture. their is this new real estate firm in abuja that just recently started developing estates, they have two ongoing projects and they are starting the 3rd project soon.

they don't have a marketing team yet and i have negotiated with them to be their sole marketer in abuja, i will finance all the marketing and get my commission when sales are made.

to accomplish this:
i have set up a team of 4 including myself. 2 ladies and 2 gents.
i have a budget of 13 - 15 million naira for financing our marketing activities
i have gotten an official car for this purpose that i might brand with the estate name.

below is how i intend to use my budget, i will like the experienced marketers in the house to please point out where i will not need to budget for and where the budget should be increased or reduced

Below is how i intend to use my budget for now

1. for 1 on 1 marketing, budget is N1,000,000: i have some specific individuals that we will like to inform about this properties and also other organisations within abuja

2. Print Advertisement With Newspapers: we are currently budgeting N2,000,000 for 3 months, about 4 insertions monthly. our current target is 4 insertions monthly, quarter page in property sections.

3. Online advertisement: we are going to use google adwords, instagram, facebook ads, Nairaland, dochase ads, and may be twitter ads. our budget for online marketing is N2,000,000.

4. Outdoor Advertising: we are going to have a lot of billdoard adverts and its going to take the major budget. for billboards our budget is about N8,600,000

Please Note
some very relevant answers might attract tips and also other opportunities.

please do not book space here, this is a very serious thread, if you do not have a relevant answer, please just skip the thread

cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Experienced Estate Marketers And Agents, Please Come In And Share Your Ideas by importexpert(m): 12:08pm On Dec 02, 2019
let the opinion start trooping in
Re: Experienced Estate Marketers And Agents, Please Come In And Share Your Ideas by importexpert(m): 7:58pm On Dec 02, 2019
Re: Experienced Estate Marketers And Agents, Please Come In And Share Your Ideas by semochendo1(m): 3:05am On Dec 13, 2019
You need to know what factors people consider in buying properties.

1. Location: where is this property in Abuja and how accessible is it interms of road network.

2. What are the papers available?

I've got limited time but we can.always chat on WhatsApp for a better conversation. 07065308183
Re: Experienced Estate Marketers And Agents, Please Come In And Share Your Ideas by semochendo1(m): 7:52pm On Jun 16, 2020
It's like you updated the post right??

You've got a great plan already..

It's just the execution, offers and probably the way you handle your social media strategies that will affect the outcome.

Well done..��

(1) (Reply)

Sharp Clean Big Daddy For Sale In Abuja / Man Discloses How A Trader Makes 70k Daily From Selling Elephant Milk / Canadian Citizenship Exam - What You Required To Know To Pass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.