Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,167 members, 7,838,992 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Is It Advisable To Bribe In Order To Move That Business Along? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is It Advisable To Bribe In Order To Move That Business Along? (511 Views)

Why Inverter Is Advisable Rather Than Generator / UBA Security Collects Bribe At The ATM From Customer, Fight Ensues (Video) / Lets Come Together And Start That Business Idea Of Yours. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Advisable To Bribe In Order To Move That Business Along? by angrynaija: 4:47am On Nov 24, 2010
i'm considering starting a business venture in nigeria. i know that bribery is unavoidable, first in order to have the business legimately registered, also along the way, in order to move things forward to make the business viable. it is going to be a wake up call for my expat friend with whom i'm going into this business. i've aprised him of the way things are done in nigeria but he is vehemently opposed to any kind of bribery. i'm afraid his refusal to oblige will stall out progress. any advise?

(1) (Reply)

Starting A Web Hosting Biz, Reseller & Master Reseller Free E-book / Cybercafe Setup, We Can Do It For You: / Designer Items For This Coming Christmas!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.