Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Please Help Suggest - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help Suggest (637 Views)

Please Help Suggest A Fairly Use Phone Between 60-80k / Help! Suggest Phone Of 35k / Help Suggest Which Android Phone Am To Buy With 34-40k Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Suggest by TheCodeWriter(m): 6:24pm On Dec 02, 2019
Pls which phone can I buy within 50-55k that has good battery life and good camera.

Thanks
Re: Please Help Suggest by cbrezy(m): 8:51pm On Dec 02, 2019
redmi 8
Re: Please Help Suggest by Hollusilva28(m): 10:19pm On Dec 02, 2019
Hello house, we don't need to quarrel on any matter concerning phone. I think we don't need to bad mouth any phone products as long as you are satisfied with whatever phone model you buy with your hard earned money. for I hate techno and infinix from beginning due to their incompetent products. but does not make me to spoil their market, we all know people buying their products cos they are cheap. Pls, and Pls, house don't fight on any issues regarding phone stuff, this people are milking us dry. imagine iPhone 11 selling at 400k, if you have money buy it, if you don't, leave them alone.

Regarding my comments yesterday about Redmi note 8 battery performance, the battery is stable, and last longer now, maybe due to upgrading to new ui11, I encountered that drain battery then. But now am currently enjoying my phone with super performance. less charging.

@kingezy and the house, pls let the sleeping dog rest. No need to quarrel.

I'm not a phone marketer but I can only recommend Xiaomi products for people, cos is cheaper and also gives value for money. one thing fascinating me is that IR blaster , hardly you can find it on other expensive phone nowadays.

Pls use your money to buy what please you. Don't let anyone force you, so that won't come here complain.

Jah bless us all. Have a breakthrough,successful week ahead. May God help us to see through this December and enter 2020. Amen

(1) (Reply)

Need A Uk Iphone 6 Budget 30k / Huawei: Trouble Overseas But Boom Time In China / 5 Ways To Speed Up Your Android Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.