Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,726 members, 7,827,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

With Just #2,000 Your Story Will Change Financially - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / With Just #2,000 Your Story Will Change Financially (479 Views)

4,000 Traders, Others Displaced As Anambra Demolishes 2,000 Shops / For People Who Grew Up Poor And Eventually Escaped Poverty, Whats Your Story? / 5 Signs That You Would Financially Successful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With Just #2,000 Your Story Will Change Financially by npage01(m): 7:35pm On Dec 02, 2019
Hello, thankyou for contacting me. I believe you saw my advert online and got interested. It is true. You can become a contract initiator (I.e a sub contractor) and make good money at your comfort. All you need to know will be revealed to you, am not going to with hold any information from you. The difference between the rich and poor is accessibility and application of information. Of you are not ready to become financially free please stop chatting with me.

My goal is to see many Nigerian youth excel just as it is happening to me by God's grace and am willing to expose what I know to them. I do not believe in this quick rich scheme philosophy but systematic and progressive way to get rich. If you are in the get rich quick team please this is not for you and I appeal to you not to contact me again. That is why this you must make up your mind to get ready to earn good money but you must work it out. You stand to be your own boss because you work for yourself. If you take it serious, you can go into it full time and get settled financially for life.
This is what I do, I saw dramatic change in my standard of living in less than three months and this can equally happen to you if you follow the steps given by me. Like I said in the advert, I have a reputation to protect and don't have interest in whatsoever that will soil it.

I will show you how. Now, this is the business model.

The idea is a straight forward one, and easy to implement too. Also, it doesn’t require a lot of capital to start. I believe you are aware that most of the items you and I use everyday like soap, detergents, cream, beverages, drugs, footwear, animal feed, etc. are produced from agricultural produce like palm oil, palm kernel oil, cocoa, garlic, groundnuts, maize, etc.
The companies that manufacture these products use these agricultural produce as raw materials. It would be safe to say that without these raw materials, the companies will shutdown. Hence, these companies are always on the lookout for individuals who can supply them with these agricultural produce, and at competitive prices.

What you are getting from my report

I have a report that explains a proven way to make it big with this business model.

What you need to start and excel in this business model
The steps to follow to get ideal result
Free mentorship for 3 months. I bet you, this may not be needed because the report says it all and when followed results definitely will rain like water, the result will be evident in yourc bank account.

Initially, I was giving out this practical result oriented report for 5,000 naira, a time I decided to add value to Nigerians who wants to make it financially by giving the same report FREE but 90% of them never saw it valuable and didn't work with it. I got to know through feed back, because at the of my reports I made it a priority for my contacts to relate with me on how they progress. However, I follow everyone up to check on them.
This prompt me to add a little tag of price (#400) to it for now, free things in most cases leaves freely. #400 is nothing compared to what you shall be getting from me.
Please note: This offer only for the first 20 people, after which it will be restored to the actual price. Then, only those who knows the value of life changing opportunities can invest 5,000 naira to have it. I know you value such information or you may not but I advise you.You need to do the right thing by grabbing this opportunity at #400 only.
Result is 100% GUARANTEED.
In less than 3 months my standard of living improved and yours won't be any different.
Re: With Just #2,000 Your Story Will Change Financially by Chuks9000: 8:17pm On Dec 02, 2019
Hungry man sad
Re: With Just #2,000 Your Story Will Change Financially by npage01(m): 9:20pm On Dec 02, 2019
Chuks9000:
Hungry man sad
This is a typical Nigerian talking. When you add high value they say too expensive, make it free, they say, you have an interior motive, make it almost free like this they call you hungry man. It is the way In I choose to operate. You do not need to comment insultively on every post. If you do not get impressed you just walk away. Buy Gods grace I can never be hungry. Many are getting enlarge by this same hungry mans information if you care to know. Many have destroyed their destinies by words of their mouth dont be among such. You are entitled to your opinion sir. But I tell you the truth, people like you will not do well in life except they change their perception towards the reality of life. I stand to say that my offer will change your life for better if you just key into it. I am ready to release the eBook to you for free if you promise to apply what is in there.

1 Like

Re: With Just #2,000 Your Story Will Change Financially by ojonugba2014(m): 11:05pm On Dec 02, 2019
Na them. If you know you know
Re: With Just #2,000 Your Story Will Change Financially by npage01(m): 12:15am On Dec 03, 2019
ojonugba2014:
Na them. If you know you know
Young man, you are entitled to your opinion. Thankyou

(1) (Reply)

See This 3bedroom Architectural Design + Graphical Floor Plan / Where To Raise Capital For Your Startup Or Your Disruptive Business / New Arrival.. Very Affordable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.