Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Pictures Of Tony Elumelu, Wizkid And Jidenna At The Red Tv Rave Party In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Tony Elumelu, Wizkid And Jidenna At The Red Tv Rave Party In Lagos (1848 Views)

Jidenna, Osinachi Dike Apama Son Is Dead / Davido And Jidenna Meet With Tall NBA Players - “See As I Short” Davido Laments / Meet Jidenna's Beautiful Sister And Cute Brother As He Shares New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Tony Elumelu, Wizkid And Jidenna At The Red Tv Rave Party In Lagos by pathneluti(m): 9:07pm On Dec 02, 2019
See pictures of Tony Elumelu, Wizkid and Jidenna at the red tv rave party in lagos.

Cc: lalasticlala seun

Source: http://nigeriainfo247.com/2019/12/02/pictures-of-tony-elumelu-wizkid-and-jidenna-at-the-red-tv-rave-party-in-lagos/21/03/02/501/categorized/admin/#more-501

Re: Pictures Of Tony Elumelu, Wizkid And Jidenna At The Red Tv Rave Party In Lagos by Lynx001: 9:17pm On Dec 02, 2019
..See as i black for the picture. am in the 2nd picture. Look at d crowd. Am the 2nd pesin in the front row.

b4 i forget, uba should change their color. Their branches look lyk shrine. Red everwhere.
Re: Pictures Of Tony Elumelu, Wizkid And Jidenna At The Red Tv Rave Party In Lagos by Donexy16(m): 10:01pm On Dec 02, 2019
[quote author=Lynx001 post=84567841]..See as i black for the picture. am in the 2nd picture. Look at d crowd. Am the 2nd pesin in the front row.

Na by force to see you?
Re: Pictures Of Tony Elumelu, Wizkid And Jidenna At The Red Tv Rave Party In Lagos by Tellemall: 1:50am On Dec 03, 2019
The word "gay" seems appropriate.
Re: Pictures Of Tony Elumelu, Wizkid And Jidenna At The Red Tv Rave Party In Lagos by nototribalist: 6:58am On Dec 03, 2019
Tellemall:
The word "gay" seems appropriate.
is that what you're looking for in your life?

We wish you all the best in your life

(1) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Visits Oba Elegushi In His Palace / Nigerian Actress Tonto Dikeh Acquires A Bentley / Wizkid Discloses His 2 Favourite Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.