Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,142 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

30k As A Writer: Job Up For Grab - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 30k As A Writer: Job Up For Grab (724 Views)

Content Writer Job / Copy Writer Job Vacancy At J-world & Jova Services / Writer Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

30k As A Writer: Job Up For Grab by hellomosquito(f): 3:13pm On Dec 03, 2019
i have a huge job at hand and i will need the service of any writer who is good to work on a monthly stable pay of 30k per month. i don't care if you resume for work or not, provided my jobs are ready as at when due. if you know how to write stories that will be good and an added advantage.

get to me either by whats app only on zero 90 nine 515 seven 118

After i ask you question to ascertain you are taken, i will call you myself.

thanks

update: i am in Lugbe, Abuja
Re: 30k As A Writer: Job Up For Grab by uncleteeh(m): 3:40pm On Dec 03, 2019
I reside in Ibadan. Can i work remotely?
Re: 30k As A Writer: Job Up For Grab by Teaveapoet(f): 3:50pm On Dec 03, 2019
I reside in Lagos. I'm ready! Just let me know when to start.
Re: 30k As A Writer: Job Up For Grab by Ayodeq: 5:03pm On Dec 03, 2019
i can work for you dm 08110261907
Re: 30k As A Writer: Job Up For Grab by hellomosquito(f): 8:39pm On Dec 03, 2019
uncleteeh:
I reside in Ibadan. Can i work remotely?
Of course you can only if you have the quality I want
Re: 30k As A Writer: Job Up For Grab by OiOi: 8:50pm On Dec 03, 2019
hellomosquito:

Of course you can only if you have the quality I want
whats the duration and the pay.... Had to seaech for the phone number you provided above... Its attached to your other moniker
Re: 30k As A Writer: Job Up For Grab by hellomosquito(f): 9:23am On Dec 04, 2019
OiOi:
whats the duration and the pay.... Had to seaech for the phone number you provided above... Its attached to your other moniker

It's for as long as you can write.
Re: 30k As A Writer: Job Up For Grab by 1EmmyKay: 9:45pm On Dec 30, 2019
hellomosquito:
i have a huge job at hand and i will need the service of any writer who is good to work on a monthly stable pay of 30k per month. i don't care if you resume for work or not, provided my jobs are ready as at when due. if you know how to write stories that will be good and an added advantage.

get to me either by whats app only on zero 90 nine 515 seven 118

After i ask you question to ascertain you are taken, i will call you myself.

thanks

update: i am in Lugbe, Abuja
Am in Abuja can I write for you?
Re: 30k As A Writer: Job Up For Grab by HollaPR(m): 5:40am On Dec 31, 2019
Hi, my name is Ola badmus. I am a digital Marketer with expertise in content creation and SEO services. My location is Lagos. Hope to get in-depth knowledge of your project. I'll put a call through to you when it's daybreak. Thanks for the info.

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows About Axa Mansard Insurance Plc / FUGUSAU Recruitment 2020 | Federal University, Gusau - Zamfara (NON-ACADEMIC) / Sinoma Cargo Graduates Officers & Supervisors Recruitment (6 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.