Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,121 members, 7,845,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Urgent Need For Accommodation - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Urgent Need For Accommodation (821 Views)

Delimma Of A Lagosian Looking For Accommodation... Advice / Male Roommate Needed For Accommodation In Lekki / Help9rent For Accommodation And Sorting For Your Desire Place To Live. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Need For Accommodation by Lovylove(f): 4:07pm On Dec 03, 2019
Please I seriously need help for an accommodation, I want to relocate to Lagos precisely Ajah area in search of a job but I have no place to stay. I promise to leave in less than 3months. (Am a lady and want a female too). Thanks. My Whatsapp number 09054743502)
Re: Urgent Need For Accommodation by Teaveapoet(f): 4:30pm On Dec 03, 2019
Ajah area is very expensive place to stay if you ask me. Since you're just looking for job I suggest you stay around Ikeja, Maryland, yaba environ. Search on property.ng to find houses around there. Before coming to Lagos. Get a job first or a place to stay.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Need For Accommodation by Lovylove(f): 4:33pm On Dec 03, 2019
Teaveapoet:
Ajah area is very expensive place to stay if you ask me. Since you're just looking for job I suggest you stay around Ikeja, Maryland, yaba environ. Search on property.ng to find houses around there. Before coming to Lagos. Get a job first or a place to stay.

Can't I get a job around Ajah
Re: Urgent Need For Accommodation by Teaveapoet(f): 4:35pm On Dec 03, 2019
Lovylove:

Can't I get a job around Ajah

You might get depending on the type of job and the salary
Re: Urgent Need For Accommodation by Lovylove(f): 4:43pm On Dec 03, 2019
Teaveapoet:

You might get depending on the type of job and the salary

Sister mi, I don't mind the kind of job ooo provided its decent. I just wanna stay around Ajah I have my reasons. But if I could see someone to accommodate me for like 3months or less either Ajah or Yaba, I will definitely move out.
Re: Urgent Need For Accommodation by Teaveapoet(f): 4:48pm On Dec 03, 2019
Lovylove:

Sister mi, I don't mind the kind of job ooo provided its decent. I just wanna stay around Ajah I have my reasons. But if I could see someone to accommodate me for like 3months or less either Ajah or Yaba, I will definitely move out.

Keep searching online.
Re: Urgent Need For Accommodation by Lovylove(f): 10:41am On Dec 26, 2019
Teaveapoet:

Keep searching online.

Merry Christmas, please naira landers. I need a place to stay in Ajah for two months, somewhere I could pay for just 2momths. I will leave after then. Kindly reply if you have or know anyone that could be of help.
Re: Urgent Need For Accommodation by Globallog598: 7:54am On Jul 24, 2020
Most ladies want to live where they can get rich men.... Job ke

(1) (Reply)

Ur Casement With Burglaries 2020 Project, Adedward / 3 Bedroom Terrace Duplex At Bella Homes Close To Chevron Toll Gate, Lekki / Decent 3bedroom Flat Up N Down Vacant @ Gbagada With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.