Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,758 members, 7,840,960 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... (16414 Views)

Are You In Canada And Bored? I’m Here For You / Lonely And Bored / Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by merit1988(f): 4:30pm On Dec 27, 2019
captain2020:
Have pm u
responded
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by merit1988(f): 8:27pm On Dec 27, 2019
Ratio..... guys 70%, ladies 30%......we are growing kiss few more to add and we are done...we have a specific number of members we need...too much is crowd and crazy drama....we want cool and mature minds... Flirts, pls stay off this thread and my DM.....go join other similar groups...this group isn't ur spec... thanks
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 27, 2019
Bleep you
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by merit1988(f): 9:29pm On Dec 27, 2019
9inchdopedick:
Add me 08052693330
dream on sir lipsrsealed
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by wizzyizzy(m): 9:45pm On Dec 27, 2019
awesome

1 Like

Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by merit1988(f): 9:37am On Dec 28, 2019
wizzyizzy:
Ladies please don't be shy to join the group, we have matured ladies in the group and we need more to balance the men to women ratio.

I'm a member of the group and I can tell you it's a wonderful and matured group to join, we anticipate your arrival ladies. Cheers
nice one sir....let dem know grin
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by merit1988(f): 5:49pm On Dec 28, 2019
What do ladies really want in a marriage? What can guys achieve in being married? These discussions and more debates on the group.....join us kiss
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by Nobody: 5:15am On Dec 29, 2019
merit1988:
dream on sir lipsrsealed
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by merit1988(f): 2:50pm On Dec 30, 2019
Still very active...fun, discussions,funny jokes, exciting visuals(no inmoralities)....it's a full package....babes don't be shy to join ohhh cheesy we have other mature and loving babes in the house.... kiss
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by merit1988(f): 10:14am On Dec 31, 2019
Waiting dearies kiss we need ur spice....bring it on wink
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by ditrix(m): 12:22pm On Dec 31, 2019
Well done bro merit
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by merit1988(f): 10:05pm On Dec 31, 2019
ditrix:
Well done bro merit
thanks huh.....but I'm obviously not a "bro"
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by merit1988(f): 6:03am On Jan 02, 2020
Happy New year pals kiss join a drama free group.....fun fun fun all the same.... daily brain tasks and high spirited members....ur welcome
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by ditrix(m): 6:15pm On Jan 02, 2020
merit1988:
thanks huh.....but I'm obviously not a "bro"
Okay. Can you add me to your group?
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by wizzyizzy(m): 6:21pm On Jan 02, 2020
The group is so awesome, fun, mature, and educating, we need more matured ladies to add more spice to the group, ladies please don't be shy to join, the group won't bite, you are sure of matured and fun loving friends, the ladies in the group are so awesome, we await more awesome ladies. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by merit1988(f): 12:02am On Jan 03, 2020
ditrix:

Okay. Can you add me to your group?
pls send me a dm sir
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by boninho: 12:34am On Jan 03, 2020
merit1988:
pls send me a dm sir
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by merit1988(f): 4:52am On Jan 03, 2020
boninho:

Hi, can you add me to the group
send a dm pls
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by CROWNOF12STARS(m): 10:49am On Jan 03, 2020
Have PM you
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by ditrix(m): 12:19pm On Jan 03, 2020
merit1988:
pls send me a dm sir
Sent.
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by gabe: 11:26am On Jan 04, 2020
Just sent a pm
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by merit1988(f): 2:53pm On Jan 04, 2020
gabe:
Just sent a pm
responded sir
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by merit1988(f): 7:51am On Jan 05, 2020
Hi pple...pls for the prospectives, decide on the group u wanna join...yeah, mine is very similar to some others but u can't keep sending dm's here and there...it's actually not a competition...this attitude makes other group admins write to me and say trash...some keep on monitoring my thread like their manhood was buried here undecided....pls dearies...make a wise decision huh... strictly for the mature minds.....kisses
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by ExpressBooking(m): 9:26am On Jan 05, 2020
merit1988:
Hi pple...pls for the prospectives, decide on the group u wanna join...yeah, mine is very similar to some others but u can't keep sending dm's here and there...it's actually not a competition...this attitude makes other group admins write to me and say trash...some keep on monitoring my thread like their manhood was buried here undecided....pls dearies...make a wise decision huh... strictly for the mature minds.....kisses

Well said my able Admin

1 Like

Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by merit1988(f): 12:05pm On Jan 05, 2020
ExpressBooking:

Well said my able Admin
thanks dearie... cool
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by beatmonster(m): 2:38pm On Jan 05, 2020
Dominic

I need a female partner for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage if it works out by his grace.

or send me PM
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by merit1988(f): 6:22am On Jan 06, 2020
beatmonster:
Dominic 27yrs male.

I need a female partner (that resides in Enugu) for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage if it works out by his grace.

or send me PM

okkk..u will find sir...but not here huh cool
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by beatmonster(m): 7:15am On Jan 06, 2020
merit1988:
okkk..u will find sir...but not here huh cool

Where will I find Sir?
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by merit1988(f): 11:47am On Jan 06, 2020
beatmonster:

Where will I find Sir?
Google undecided
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by merit1988(f): 3:02pm On Jan 06, 2020
Please,
If you are not married, dont dm me,
If you cant not go through screening, dont dm me
If you are fake, dont dm me
If you are not going to show your pictures, dont dm me..... still waiting for my people kiss
Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by hardbody: 5:55pm On Jan 06, 2020
wizzyizzy:
The group is so awesome, fun, mature, and educating, we need more matured ladies to add more spice to the group, ladies please don't be shy to join, the group won't bite, you are sure of matured and fun loving friends, the ladies in the group are so awesome, we await more awesome ladies. Cheers.

You sound like an admin in the group. Reading the posts here make some interesting reading though, I don't know why I think you'd have a high ratio of men to women. Encourage the ladies to join by assuring confidentiality.

1 Like

Re: Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... by merit1988(f): 9:06pm On Jan 06, 2020
hardbody:

You sound like an admin in the group. Reading the posts here make some interesting reading though, I don't know why I think you'd have a high ratio of men to women. Encourage the ladies to join by assuring confidentiality.
I've responded to ur dm dearie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The IBADAN Thread! || Whatsapp Group. / TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN / Whatsapp Group For Residents Of Benin City Only, Hookups And Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.