Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

NYSC In Borno(maiduguri). Help A Brother. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC In Borno(maiduguri). Help A Brother. (1247 Views)

Emeje Chinonye: Female Corper Dies In Borno State (photos) / NYSC In Oyo State: Share Your Experiences. / What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC In Borno(maiduguri). Help A Brother. by eneojoedu(m): 8:51pm On Dec 03, 2019
happy December people.
I'm a graduate of history and international relations and I would have loved to serve in rivers or Akwa Ibom. I did a little research and found out that the possibility of me landing in the classroom is very high(something I don't want).
someone suggested borno, that there are lots of NGOs there and lots of benefits (money wise) are attached to serving in borno.
dear corpers, ex corpers and those who studied history n international relations PLS help me out with answers.
1. How is serving in borno like? I love adventures, can't do without football (playing and watching).
2. i love cool weather, nice landscape, water sides, green land etc. reasons why I kinda want Rivers or Akwa ibom. and fine girls too lol.
3. I want to enjoy the best of service year.
thanks
Re: NYSC In Borno(maiduguri). Help A Brother. by tehilah92(f): 9:17pm On Dec 03, 2019
my guy no even reason am, I was posted to bornu, we camped in immigration training school Kano, sun wey knack me confuse my brain and we hear say bornu hot pass Kano, and with what u are expecting to achieve in your service year, in my opinion, bornu is not the place for u

1 Like

Re: NYSC In Borno(maiduguri). Help A Brother. by eneojoedu(m): 10:36pm On Dec 03, 2019
thanks a lot. did you re deploy?
tehilah92:
my guy no even reason am, I was posted to bornu, we camped in immigration training school Kano, sun wey knack me confuse my brain and we hear say bornu hot pass Kano, and with what u are expecting to achieve in your service year, in my opinion, bornu is not the place for u
Re: NYSC In Borno(maiduguri). Help A Brother. by XklusivGistBlog(m): 12:57pm On Dec 04, 2019
eneojoedu:
happy December people.
I'm a graduate of history and international relations and I would have loved to serve in rivers or Akwa Ibom. I did a little research and found out that the possibility of me landing in the classroom is very high(something I don't want).
someone suggested borno, that there are lots of NGOs there and lots of benefits (money wise) are attached to serving in borno.
dear corpers, ex corpers and those who studied history n international relations PLS help me out with answers.
1. How is serving in borno like? I love adventures, can't do without football (playing and watching).
2. i love cool weather, nice landscape, water sides, green land etc. reasons why I kinda want Rivers or Akwa ibom. and fine girls too lol.
3. I want to enjoy the best of service year.
thanks

What did u study. Currently Serving in Borno
Re: NYSC In Borno(maiduguri). Help A Brother. by Abanekechizoba2: 1:23pm On Dec 04, 2019
Borno is quite hot, I served in the north as well (jigawa) and when it comes to the temperature, it's always in excess of what it is in other places like other geopolitical zones. (i.e if it's hot in rivers,it's extreme in borno).
About NGO's, there are lots of them over there as borno is always facing crisis.
You'll definitely see women too but you have to be careful.
Re: NYSC In Borno(maiduguri). Help A Brother. by eneojoedu(m): 5:51pm On Dec 04, 2019
XklusivGistBlog:

What did u study. Currently Serving in Borno
history and international relations bro
Re: NYSC In Borno(maiduguri). Help A Brother. by eneojoedu(m): 5:53pm On Dec 04, 2019
Abanekechizoba2:
Borno is quite hot, I served in the north as well (jigawa) and when it comes to the temperature, it's always in excess of what it is in other places like other geopolitical zones. (i.e if it's hot in rivers,it's extreme in borno).
About NGO's, there are lots of them over there as borno is always facing crisis.
thanks alot boss

1 Like

Re: NYSC In Borno(maiduguri). Help A Brother. by Charleys: 4:49am On Dec 08, 2019
Abanekechizoba2:

Boss I'll like to hear this women part....

Can you say more.
Re: NYSC In Borno(maiduguri). Help A Brother. by Abanekechizoba2: 3:13pm On Dec 08, 2019
Charleys:

Boss I'll like to hear this women part....

Can you say more.
Lol well it's no secret they have beautiful women there but they're always covering themselves up(which is their tradition) and, they absolutely like people from other geopolitical zones because everyone wants something new at some point in their lives. But my advice is to be careful and not do something that'll put you in trouble as most of those ladies are either betrothed or married.
Your allowed to flex with your fellow corp member or ladies from neighbouring states or you might be lucky to meet a few in same community you might be staying.

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Batches / Which State Is Best For Nysc Rivers Or Bayelsa Service / Nysc Camping Experience. .....share Yours Here For Others To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.