Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Supposed Picture Of Popular Comedian Pulling Down Lady's Pants Stirs Controversy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Supposed Picture Of Popular Comedian Pulling Down Lady's Pants Stirs Controversy (2704 Views)

Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy / Pastor Arrested For Pulling Down Statutes In Ebonyi,says He Was Directed By Holy / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supposed Picture Of Popular Comedian Pulling Down Lady's Pants Stirs Controversy by uche87(m): 9:17am On Dec 04, 2019
A picture that resembles a buzzing comedian asking a lady to remove her pants publicly has been trending online.

Segun Meroyi aka MC Tom, a Lagos-based entertainer and rib-cracker was shocked when his fans started sending him a picture of a man who shares a striking resemblance with him apparently taking undue advantage of a vulnerable lady.

Many wondered why MC Tom, a Born Again Christian and seeming perfect gentleman will condescend to ridicule a woman in public just to thrill his audience.

In the picture taken on a podium, a man holding a microphone appeared to be commanding a woman to pull off her underwear which she did.

The man calling the shot not only looks like MC Tom but they also share other similar physical attributes like complexion, stature, hairstyle, and colour of trouser.

When the picture was further investigated online via reverse image search, it was discovered that the man in the picture was an alleged fake pastor cajoling a female member of his congregation.

When contacted by Tori News, MC Tom explained that he feared for his reputation and happy marriage when the picture was linked to him.

" This might seem like a joke but it's not. I am happily married with three children and I respect women so much. I can't imagine myself pulling such a stunt on a woman under any guise. The man in the picture isn't me and will never be me" he said affirmatively.

Source: https://www.tori.ng/news/136711/supposed-picture-of-popular-comedian-pulling-down.html

1st picture - The mistaken picture of MC Tom

2nd and third pictures: The real pictures of MC Tom

CC CC Lalasticlala Seun Ishilove Mynd44 Dominique MissyB3 Fynestboi

Re: Supposed Picture Of Popular Comedian Pulling Down Lady's Pants Stirs Controversy by Officialgarri: 9:18am On Dec 04, 2019
Oga, you are the one angry
Re: Supposed Picture Of Popular Comedian Pulling Down Lady's Pants Stirs Controversy by gurusmac4: 9:20am On Dec 04, 2019
What is this
Re: Supposed Picture Of Popular Comedian Pulling Down Lady's Pants Stirs Controversy by BERNIMOORE: 9:24am On Dec 04, 2019
The nose is different, one is pointed another is flat.... Both head s resemble but different people
(2) character of holding the microphone, you don't often see people holding mic in the tip end to hold the mic in the neck, public speakers are stuck to a particular way of holding the mic so the comedian way of holding his mic is different from that of the one with the lady.

1 Like

Re: Supposed Picture Of Popular Comedian Pulling Down Lady's Pants Stirs Controversy by harkandey(m): 9:37am On Dec 04, 2019
grin maybe he's twin
do i know?
Re: Supposed Picture Of Popular Comedian Pulling Down Lady's Pants Stirs Controversy by uche87(m): 11:24am On Dec 04, 2019
They really look alike anyway. Make them nor go scatter the guy marriage oh
Re: Supposed Picture Of Popular Comedian Pulling Down Lady's Pants Stirs Controversy by Thandiubani(m): 12:13pm On Dec 04, 2019
I can say it categorically that local man is not guilty.
Re: Supposed Picture Of Popular Comedian Pulling Down Lady's Pants Stirs Controversy by kuffz999(m): 12:17pm On Dec 04, 2019
Hmmm... the resemblance no be here o. Na so person dey enter wahala for another person crime.

(1) (Reply)

666 Is Money? / Why Does Jesus Convert Muslims To Christianity And Not Christians To Islam ? / Poor Boy Who Returned Missing Wallet Of Rich Man But Asked For A Dollar...(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.