Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,362 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia - Education (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia (320308 Views)

Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme / Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK / 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by yungmin: 5:39pm On Jan 06, 2020
[/b]Please NOTE that if you choose a UK school as your first choice, you can only choose other UK schools as your second and third choice. However if you choose Germany/France/China/Malaysia, you can choose any of the approved institutions within those countries as second and third choices.[b]
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by omokudu(m): 5:40pm On Jan 06, 2020
yungmin:

It is not; They sent me a mail to this effect

Yeahhh I didn't read the mail, I had to read it to get the full details
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by blackbriar: 5:54pm On Jan 06, 2020
ExpertNLer:
There should be but I don't think it has been listed on their site yet

It has been listed

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Deepocean(m): 8:01pm On Jan 06, 2020
yungmin:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Dear Applicant,

This is to inform you that applications for UK schools have opened. If you have already submitted your application but wish to change to a UK school, kindly login again, update that part of the application and make sure you submit the application again.

If you are not interested in applying to a UK school and have already submitted your application, you can ignore this message and don’t need to do anything.

Please NOTE that if you choose a UK school as your first choice, you can only choose other UK schools as your second and third choice. However if you choose Germany/France/China/Malaysia, you can choose any of the approved institutions within those countries as second and third choices.

With this latest development, the application window has being extended to the 17th of February, 2020.

Good luck!!

PTDF Scholarship Team

Does that implies that if you choose a country as first choice, automatically the country you're choosing as first choice becomes your second and third choice but different universities? Or am I the one not getting the gist correctly?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by hopeful2018: 8:04pm On Jan 06, 2020
If you select UK as your country of Choice, then all your universities of choice must be from UK

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by hopeful2018: 8:06pm On Jan 06, 2020
Deepocean:

Does that implies that if you choose a country as first choice, automatically the country you're choosing as first choice becomes your second and third choice but different universities? Or am I the one not getting the gist correctly?
Yes. But this is only applicable to UK. For others, you can chose other countries as first, second and third choices.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by 4Jean: 8:11pm On Jan 06, 2020
Bicle:
Please is there a list of courses for the UK Schools specified on the site. Or can it be any course from the schools specified?
Yes UK Schools and courses are listed in the application form while applying

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Deepocean(m): 8:25pm On Jan 06, 2020
hopeful2018:

Yes. But this is only applicable to UK. For others, you can chose other countries as first, second and third choices.

Okay, thanks. Meaning that choosing other country apart from UK as first choice denies one of choosing UK school as second and third choice.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by yungmin: 8:39pm On Jan 06, 2020
Deepocean:

You can't choose UK schools as second or third choice and if you choose UK, you second and third choices would have to be UK schools as well
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by ariyibiolatunji: 9:27pm On Jan 06, 2020
For help with Statement of Purpose, Personal Statement, scholarship application questions, etc
O8o6o9522l4
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Deepocean(m): 9:55pm On Jan 06, 2020
yungmin:

You can't choose UK schools as second or third choice and if you choose UK, you second and third choices would have to be UK schools as well

Thanks, choosing UK as first choice is like putting one's eggs in a basket.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Dinma01(f): 10:43pm On Jan 06, 2020
please someone help, i haven't been able to pass the verification stage. it keeps saying either 'NIN is not valid' or error"
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Adimz: 10:51pm On Jan 06, 2020
ariyibiolatunji:
For help with Statement of Purpose, Personal Statement, scholarship application questions, etc
O8o6o9522l4

Free of charge
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Adimz: 10:53pm On Jan 06, 2020
The only problem I have now is my transcript (still being processed) and sop( really don't know how to go about it. Though you have one drafted, but I sincerely need someone to through it and make possible corrections...
��������������������������������������
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Gentlelord(m): 12:00am On Jan 07, 2020
[quote author=EdoBoy90 post=85558824][/quote] but bros this one nor dey part of the instructions, abi I nor dey see am well

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by bemagnify: 1:23am On Jan 07, 2020
yungmin:

Correct bro
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by bemagnify: 1:28am On Jan 07, 2020
Please I need a sample of the following..

1.statement of purpose.

2. A letter of proficiency from the H.O.D

... Help a brother ......

Here is my email.

Bemazunity@gmail.com

Thanks in anticipation!
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by bemagnify: 1:30am On Jan 07, 2020
Adimz:
The only problem I have now is my transcript (still being processed) and sop( really don't know how to go about it. Though you have one drafted, but I sincerely need someone to through it and make possible corrections...
��������������������������������������

Hope you have grammarly premium account to edit and proofread your statement of purpose?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Adimz: 4:59am On Jan 07, 2020
No I don't.
Let me see if I can create one
Thanks
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by hopeful2018: 6:37am On Jan 07, 2020
Deepocean:

Okay, thanks. Meaning that choosing other country apart from UK as first choice denies one of choosing UK school as second and third choice.
That's right.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by EdoBoy90(m): 7:59am On Jan 07, 2020
bemagnify:
Please I need a sample of the following..

1.statement of purpose.

2. A letter of proficiency from the H.O.D

... Help a brother ......

Here is my email.

Bemazunity@gmail.com

Thanks in anticipation!

Hello, you need don't a sample of " A Letter of Proficiency" from any one here as far you can get it from your H.O.D. while Sample of Statement of purpose can be googled on GOOGLE.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by silverrock(m): 9:04am On Jan 07, 2020
Anyone in the house get the scholarship for China last year? And do I need to apply to the school first?
kolladey:

Not the first time. China was among the countries advertised during 2018/2019 application.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by yungmin: 9:17am On Jan 07, 2020
Deepocean:

Thanks, choosing UK as first choice is like putting one's eggs in a basket.

precisely. and I think the UK scheme is a different scheme. I want to believe the chances are better choosing either of the other countries.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by hopeful2018: 9:29am On Jan 07, 2020
yungmin:

precisely. and I think the UK scheme is a different scheme. I want to believe the chances are better choosing either of the other countries.
Is all the same my brother. They will take 2 people to UK and 2 people to other countries (Germany/China/France/Malaysia) for each state.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by kolladey(m): 10:02am On Jan 07, 2020
silverrock:
Anyone in the house get the scholarship for China last year? And do I need to apply to the school first?
No China last year, it was Germany, France and UK.
It was 2018/2019 that China was among the countries. You can check this thread https://www.nairaland.com/4279290/apply-2018-2019-ptdf-scholarship.
I think the Chinese Universities advertised then was not the same with this year Chinese Universities.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by kolladey(m): 10:06am On Jan 07, 2020
hopeful2018:

Is all the same my brother. They will take 2 people to UK and 2 people to other countries (Germany/China/France/Malaysia) for each state.
Last year UK(2), France and Germany(3), making 5 per State and one additional slot for NDDC states.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by yungmin: 10:35am On Jan 07, 2020
hopeful2018:

Is this confirmed?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by blackbriar: 11:53am On Jan 07, 2020
yungmin:

Is this confirmed?

make i jejely go join jackie chan be that, i no want uk or france rush
phd people how far??
una professor dey reply una so??
how the research propsals?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by blackbriar: 11:54am On Jan 07, 2020
kolladey:

Last year UK(2), France and Germany(3), making 5 per State and one additional slot for NDDC states.
so how many slot for phd going by this formula ??
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by kolladey(m): 1:09pm On Jan 07, 2020
blackbriar:
so how many slot for phd going by this formula ??
4 per State last year.

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by UnimkeAk(m): 1:46pm On Jan 07, 2020
DMainMan:

Tks bro. Wishing you success
"The relevant industry experience? Is it just restricted to the oil and gas industry?

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by DMainMan: 3:15pm On Jan 07, 2020
LIST OF APPROVED COURSES FOR SPONSORSHIP AND GUIDELINES

Check the below link and ensure you follow all the guidelines and the courses with respective universities

https://ptdf.gov.ng/2020-2021-overseas-postgraduate-scholarship-scheme-under-ptdf-strategic-partnerships-in-uk/

HOW TO APPLY

https://scholarship.ptdf.gov.ng/how-to-apply

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS is 17th February 2020

cc: Seun, lalaclastilala

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (98) (Reply)

University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application / UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread / Thread For PHD Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.