Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Please Teach Me Simple Way To Crack A Software - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please Teach Me Simple Way To Crack A Software (1152 Views)

Someone Should Please Teach Me How To Use Kernel On Python / How To Crack Sublime Text Last Versions Easily! / I Need Someone To Teach Me Hacking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Teach Me Simple Way To Crack A Software by XwhY(m): 1:29pm On Dec 04, 2019
I installed a software on my computer recently and the trial period is over.
Can I get someone to teach me simple way to crack the software?
Thanks in advance.

I don't know if I'm posting this in the right section.
Mod please assist me in putting it to the right section.
Thanks.
Re: Please Teach Me Simple Way To Crack A Software by ABCthings: 2:59pm On Dec 04, 2019
Reinstall the software. Download runasdate32 bits or 64 depending.
Thank me later. wink
Warning never allow the software to access the internet!

1 Like

Re: Please Teach Me Simple Way To Crack A Software by XwhY(m): 5:23pm On Dec 04, 2019
ABCthings:
Thank me later. wink

Alright, I will try that. Thanks
Re: Please Teach Me Simple Way To Crack A Software by Aceed: 7:07pm On Dec 04, 2019
ABCthings:
Thank me later. wink

will this work on adobe and Corel products?
Re: Please Teach Me Simple Way To Crack A Software by ABCthings: 10:37pm On Dec 04, 2019
Aceed:

will this work on adobe and Corel products?
I haven't try it on them But I believe it should.
Re: Please Teach Me Simple Way To Crack A Software by XwhY(m): 8:09am On Dec 07, 2019
ABCthings:
Thank me later. wink

Bro, I've tried it it's not working. Still giving me the same notification.
Do I need to do anything on the software before opening it?

Re: Please Teach Me Simple Way To Crack A Software by ABCthings: 9:12am On Dec 07, 2019
XwhY:

Bro, I've tried it it's not working. Still giving me the same notification.
Do I need to do anything on the software before opening it?
Did you launch the it using the new runasdate shortcut for it
Re: Please Teach Me Simple Way To Crack A Software by XwhY(m): 9:15am On Dec 07, 2019
ABCthings:
Did you launch the it using the new runasdate shortcut for it

After installing the runasdate, I just launched the PS software directly.
Re: Please Teach Me Simple Way To Crack A Software by ABCthings: 9:23am On Dec 07, 2019
XwhY:

After installing the runasdate, I just launched the PS software directly.
No nah... The job of the runasdate is to stop your software trial from expiring. By running it always on a fixed date between the trial time.
First the software must be on trial so you have to uninstall the Photoshop with a good uninstaller so it won't any registry behind.
Then Install again.
Now you're back in the trial period.

Then run the runasdate choose the Photoshop, set the time you want it to be running then create a new desktop shortcut for it. The new shortcut is what you will be using to run the Photoshop now.

Understand?
Re: Please Teach Me Simple Way To Crack A Software by XwhY(m): 11:41am On Dec 07, 2019
ABCthings:
No nah... The job of the runasdate is to stop your software trial from expiring. By running it always on a fixed date between the trial time.
First the software must be on trial so you have to uninstall the Photoshop with a good uninstaller so it won't any registry behind.
Then Install again.
Now you're back in the trial period.

Then run the runasdate choose the Photoshop, set the time you want it to be running then create a new desktop shortcut for it. The new shortcut is what you will be using to run the Photoshop now.

Understand?

Thanks bro
I just uninstalled it now with Revo uninstaller. I want to reinstall the Photoshop now. I will give you update when I'm through

(1) (Reply)

Learn With Any Udemy Course / Is The Macbook Worth It? Pls I Need Validations. / Why Are Most Programmers Single?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.