Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Masterque And Grills - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Masterque And Grills (510 Views)

Behold The King Of Street Foodz In Naija- Olukayode Omowa Of Cripsy Grills / Masterque / Masterque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Masterque And Grills by tonygreg(m): 3:08pm On Dec 04, 2019
For that End of the Year Parte after Parte and Event, MasterQue is here to serve you better:

Chicken and Chips
Asun
Turkey
Fish
Small Chops
Shawarma

Tel: 08028466257
Taste like never before!!!

Re: Masterque And Grills by Kokoboss: 12:33pm On Nov 03, 2020
Re: Masterque And Grills by mooojy: 12:41pm On Nov 03, 2020
Kokoboss:
mooojy bro good afternoon. Blessings sir. ..
Check..
We were together hunting during Ramadan with Mr Omar..Adebayo and Bop..Daddy giveaways for that 30 days though with my main moniker.
Insha Allah, I'll do the same they did during this year Ramadan.
I pray God would have upgraded you too. Stay blessed bro and never give up.
Remove your details

1 Like

Re: Masterque And Grills by Kokoboss: 12:43pm On Nov 03, 2020
mooojy:

Check..
We were together hunting during Ramadan with Mr Omar..Adebayo and Bop..Daddy giveaways for that 30 days though with my main moniker.
Insha Allah, I'll do the same they did during this year Ramadan.
I pray God would have upgraded you too. Stay blessed bro and never give up.
Remove your details
wow... May Allah ease your affairs bro.. I'm happy for you brother. Please always pray for me too. Jazakallahu khairan. I'm so happy bro. Thanks. I have received the alert
Re: Masterque And Grills by wallexbaba(m): 12:54pm On Nov 03, 2020
Kokoboss:
wow... May Allah ease your affairs bro.. I'm happy for you brother. Please always pray for me too. Jazakallahu khairan. I'm so happy bro. Thanks. I have received the alert
Alhamdulillaih

1 Like

Re: Masterque And Grills by Kokoboss: 12:57pm On Nov 03, 2020
wallexbaba:
Alhamdulillaih
may Allah bless us too. Oju lo n pesi. It's gon be fine in the end. Thanks once again bro mooojy. You will live long sir.

1 Like

Re: Masterque And Grills by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 03, 2020
You guys should pls leave moojy alone. His money is not tap water. Chill until he decides in his heart to do a giveaway. He did an airtime/data giveaway on Sunday. Even though I didn't benefit I respected him the more. He called one person, you people are coming here to block him as if he doesn't have other needs too. Guys pls it's not well for now with most of us but let's not abuse privileges and disgrace ourselves the more. Ejo

1 Like

Re: Masterque And Grills by emmaak2(m): 3:07pm On Nov 03, 2020
AKAL

(1) (Reply)

#AAUASMF: See The Biggest Gathering Of All Internet Users And Content Creators / Netism @nitdanigeria Today (photo News) / Are U An Aspiring Wedding Planner, Event Service Provider,dis Information Is 4u

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.