Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,548 members, 7,861,601 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:15 PM

Abandoned at 7 months Suffered Stepmother Maltreatment But Become A Lawyer Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abandoned at 7 months Suffered Stepmother Maltreatment But Become A Lawyer Photo (1864 Views)

K1 De Ultimate Speaks On Alleged Maltreatment Of Band Member / Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) / Music Producer, Idcabasa Dressed Up As A Lawyer (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abandoned at 7 months Suffered Stepmother Maltreatment But Become A Lawyer Photo by Adunolaco: 3:53pm On Dec 04, 2019
I was abandoned by my mother at the age of seven months (7months) with my father and stepmother. My stepmother was mean. I endured all manner of maltreatment she meted at me. Sometimes I went hungry for days. She would so starve me that I would be seeing death.

On one occasion, I was very hungry that I had to eat our dog’s leftovers food. Our neighbor’s son caught me eating the dog’s leftover food (eba and egusi) and he told his mother who later that evening invited me to her house and asked me if what her son said was true. I was so terrified that I begged her not to tell my step mother, because she will kill me if she knew that I ate the dog’s leftover instead of throwing it away.

The woman wept and promised to give me food everyday without my stepmother’s knowledge, a promise she kept till we left the compound. As if starving me was not enough punishment, my Stepmother flogged me mercilessly until I would faint at times. She would also apply pepper in my vagina, eyes, armpit and neck, tie me up and abandon me in one of the toilets for days without food.

Despite all these experiences, I was very bright academically and was loved and favored by God and people. I knew that the only way to escape was to achieve educational success, so I never joked with schooling. So you see, I have every right to be hateful, bitter, jealous, arrogant, sad, negative and toxic but I chose not to.

Never pay evil for evil. #TheGreatTurnAround

4 Likes

Re: Abandoned at 7 months Suffered Stepmother Maltreatment But Become A Lawyer Photo by Donexy16(m): 4:06pm On Dec 04, 2019
"No condition is permanent".. I will never forget that line

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned at 7 months Suffered Stepmother Maltreatment But Become A Lawyer Photo by obiekunie2: 4:23pm On Dec 04, 2019
leave your past behind and move on - count your self lucky to have survived it.

use your past terrible experience as the fuel to power you to help those who have no helper - there are many of them who are innocent but languishing in our prisons because they have no one to stand for them - please start your profession by being their God sent helper.

remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned at 7 months Suffered Stepmother Maltreatment But Become A Lawyer Photo by Teejor27(f): 4:36pm On Dec 04, 2019
I really don't understand how someone can be so so wicked angry angry
Glad she survived it cry
Re: Abandoned at 7 months Suffered Stepmother Maltreatment But Become A Lawyer Photo by ctleurocollege: 6:55pm On Dec 04, 2019
From Grass 2 Grace
Re: Abandoned at 7 months Suffered Stepmother Maltreatment But Become A Lawyer Photo by Kampack: 7:49pm On Dec 04, 2019
Amazing & inspiring story!
Kindly acknowledge source. smiley
Re: Abandoned at 7 months Suffered Stepmother Maltreatment But Become A Lawyer Photo by Adunolaco: 9:47am On Dec 05, 2019
Donexy16:
"No condition is permanent".. I will never forget that line

True talk
Re: Abandoned at 7 months Suffered Stepmother Maltreatment But Become A Lawyer Photo by Adunolaco: 12:19pm On Dec 05, 2019
Kampack:
Amazing & inspiring story!
Kindly acknowledge source. smiley

Noted shocked shocked shocked
Re: Abandoned at 7 months Suffered Stepmother Maltreatment But Become A Lawyer Photo by Adunolaco: 4:45pm On Dec 05, 2019
obiekunie2:
leave your past behind and move on - count your self lucky to have survived it.

use your past terrible experience as the fuel to power you to help those who have no helper - there are many of them who are innocent but languishing in our prisons because they have no one to stand for them - please start your profession by being their God sent helper.

remain blessed.

True talk

(1) (Reply)

Ronke Tiamiyu Snapchat Leak - She Finally Speaks / Genevieve Nnaji & Her Dad. PHOTOS / Pastor Joshua Iginla Gifts Singer, Adeyinka Alaseyori Suv(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.