Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,817 members, 7,831,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

FG Business Made Easy L.i.t.uation Enroute Akwa Ibom - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FG Business Made Easy L.i.t.uation Enroute Akwa Ibom (345 Views)

What Business Made You A Millionaire In 2020? / How To Get The Free FG Business Registration On FreeStuffsNg.com / Bread, Cake, Chin Chin, Doughnut, Burger, Business Made Easy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FG Business Made Easy L.i.t.uation Enroute Akwa Ibom by Qtsnow(m): 3:54pm On Dec 04, 2019
Akwa Ibom, Dakkada! Federal Government’s L.I.T.uation tour continues in South East

The Business Made Easy L.I.T.uation makes another stop in Akwa-Ibom state on Wednesday, 4 December, 2019 for the South-South engagement of the Presidential Enabling Business Environment Council (PEBEC) L.I.T. Sub-national Tour.

The Council is on a tour of Nigeria’s six geo-political zones to engage with business owners in each state. This objective is anchored on the three pillars of Listen, Implement and Track, while collaborating more closely with them as stakeholders in delivering reforms that will transform Nigeria business landscape for better.
The tour which kicked off in Lagos in October, has progressed through Imo, Kwara and Ekiti states and will now be making its next stop in Akwa-Ibom State where His Excellency, Governor Udom Emmanuel will host and engage with the business community in the state. Many of the over 140 reforms successfully implemented by PEBEC since its establishment 2016 will be on display, with industry regulators on ground to address business problems.

PEBEC's mandate is to make Nigeria a progressively better place for businesses to thrive by collaborating with state governments, the National Assembly, the judiciary and other regulatory partners to reduce the cost, time and number of procedures required to set up and carry on business within the country.

The Akwa-Ibom state L.I.T. event will hold at the Judiciary Multipurpose Hall, Akwa-Ibom State Judiciary Headquarters, Wellington Bassey Way, Uyo on Wednesday, 4 December, 2019 between 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM.

Business owners from Akwa-Ibom and surrounding South-southern states are enjoined to attend. Free registration is available here:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/pebec-lit-south-south-subnational-tour-in-akwa-ibom-state-tickets-84542660373

(1) (Reply)

Novelty Site Builder Review Do I Like It / Help With Perfect Money / We Know Where Your Customers Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.