Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife (42402 Views)

Oba Elegushi Celebrates His Wife, Hadiza Tanko On Her Birthday (Photos) / King Ademola Elegushi Celebrates 16th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife Sekinat / Chanel Chin, Oluwo Of Iwo's Wife Birthday: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Hails Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife by Johnwhiteceo(f): 5:05pm On Dec 04, 2019
Oba Saheed Elegushi of Ikate Kingdom's second wife, Olori Hadiza Elegushi is a year older today.
And to celebrate her special day, the king penned sweet words for her on his instagram page.

He wrote:

On this day My Wife was born, it has only been God all the way, Alhamdulillah.

Today, I celebrate my wife's birthday, Olori Hadiza Elegushi.

Being happy around you is an effortless thing for me; it just comes naturally. I pray that you live long to continue to make me happy, and I in return, will be here to ensure the smile on your face never seizes. May your heart be filled with joy and may our love continue to grow stronger and stronger. I celebrate you today and I will celebrate you always. Happy birthday my My Queen.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5oN6ZZAqCW/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife by joshcaleb200: 5:15pm On Dec 04, 2019
See More>>>>HERE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife by dapsoneh: 5:17pm On Dec 04, 2019
Vewi pretty

4 Likes

Re: Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife by pocohantas(f): 5:18pm On Dec 04, 2019
Beautiful woman...

Polygamy is (ideal) for rich men. Broke men who can't even cheat on poverty with riches, shouldn't be found cheating on their women.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife by SoftP(m): 5:19pm On Dec 04, 2019
pocohantas:
Beautiful woman...

Polygamy is for rich men. Broke men who can't even cheat on poverty with riches, shouldn't be found cheating on their women.

So, if i nor get money, make i nor mix soup again?

U self get ur own for body

Kuku kill me

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife by Lexusgs430: 5:20pm On Dec 04, 2019
Skin well toned..........
Re: Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife by ChiefOloye(m): 5:20pm On Dec 04, 2019
Ano won ni Kano
Re: Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife by seguno2: 5:21pm On Dec 04, 2019
pocohantas:
Beautiful woman...

Polygamy is for rich men. Broke men who can't even cheat on poverty with riches, shouldn't be found cheating on their women.

Are rich white men polygamous
How is polygamy cheating on your wife please?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife by aimuan(m): 5:21pm On Dec 04, 2019
All this Obas and many wives self.Can some body Please tell me what language is Oba? Because Edo have Oba and Yoruba also have. So I am confused here.

3 Likes

Re: Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife by okomile(f): 5:21pm On Dec 04, 2019
HBD Olori Elegushi
grin

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife by drips8(m): 5:21pm On Dec 04, 2019
Re: Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife by winterfell007(m): 5:21pm On Dec 04, 2019
shocked shocked shocked wow!!! Omo this one carry oo!! Very sweet like tomato Jos grin
Re: Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife by Patrioticman007(m): 5:21pm On Dec 04, 2019
pocohantas:
Beautiful woman...

While polyandry is not for women, who can't raise a dead stick back to live.

2 Likes

Re: Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife by ChiefOloye(m): 5:22pm On Dec 04, 2019
Who no like better thing? Oba Ikate like aboki woman
Re: Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife by dubene: 5:22pm On Dec 04, 2019
Ajepe aye oo Kabiesi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife by Beremx(f): 5:23pm On Dec 04, 2019
Fine woman.

Soup wey sweet na money kill am
Re: Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife by pocohantas(f): 5:23pm On Dec 04, 2019
seguno2:

Are rich white men polygamous
How is polygamy cheating on your wife please?

If at all they decide to be, they have the resources. It starts from cheating.

4 Likes

Re: Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife by YorubaPrince: 5:23pm On Dec 04, 2019
Nonsense! Abolish Monarchy! angry

It's useless for a poor and poorly managed nation like Nigeria. These Monarchs have no specific purpose other than to oppress the masses. angry

3 Likes

Re: Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife by seguno2: 5:24pm On Dec 04, 2019
ChiefOloye:
Ano won ni Kano

Is he another hypocrite like Sanusi

TheExecutioner:
And you'll notice that anyone who even tries to introduce any kind of change is immediately punished and whipped into line.

Look at Emir Sanusi. As long as he was quiet nothing happened to him. The moment he started talking about limiting polygamy and criticising the Almajiri system, they began to use a criminal like Ganduje to deal with him.

[img]https://images./3riIfQMf06uKRlRWL4YwTF.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife by yobs90: 5:24pm On Dec 04, 2019
SINGLE, LONELY AND DESIRE TRUE LOVE? LET'S CONNECT YOU WITH A SOULMATE - OPERATION YOU MUST NOT BE SINGLE THIS DECEMBER!

One of the greatest writers & philosophers once proclaimed: “To burn with desire (LOVE) and keep quiet about it is the greatest punishment we can bring on ourselves!"

Are you a single Bachelor, spinster, widow, Widower, Single dad or single mother who is tired of punishing yourself with loneliness and ready for true love that completes you?

If you really want this December to be your last month of being single and enter 2020 with serious relationship just like connected couples on our platform of love who either married, engaged or in serious relationships.....

Then message the ADMIN ON WHATSAPP OR TELEGRAM on 0-8-1-6-3-4-2-9-6-1-5 to get your details verified and connect you with a potential soulmate

PLEASE NOTE THIS: If you are not ready for serious relationship of marriage or looking for sugar mummy, daddy, daughter, or son. This is not the platform at all!

ADMIN HAS NEVER CHARGED ANYONE A KOBO FOR MATCHMAKING ON THE PLATFORM OF LOVE

Re: Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife by seguno2: 5:25pm On Dec 04, 2019
pocohantas:
If at all they decide to be, they have rhe resources. It starts from "cheating".

The resources that they have are devoted to research and value creation for eternal domination of blacks who devote their own resources to fuckery and feasting.
You obviously don’t know how polygamous culture works for you to say that it starts from cheating.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife by pocohantas(f): 5:26pm On Dec 04, 2019
SoftP:

So, if i nor get money, make i nor mix soup again? U self get ur own for body
Kuku kill me

Yes, eat one type. It is bad enough that you pack more than woman, it is worse when you can't cater for them and your offsprings. grin

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife by baysan(m): 5:28pm On Dec 04, 2019
aimuan:
All this Obas and many wives self.Can some body Please tell me what language is Oba? Because Edo have Oba and Yoruba also have. So I am confused here.

Oba is Yoruba word which means King In English,
The Yoruba lineage as a strong link with the Edo state,
That is why we have some words which sound alike, another example is Omo (which means child in both languages)

11 Likes

Re: Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife by partnerbizn4(m): 5:29pm On Dec 04, 2019
ok

Why aren't her boobs showing?
Re: Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife by haIimi26: 5:30pm On Dec 04, 2019
Cool
Re: Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife by Ajibade123(m): 5:31pm On Dec 04, 2019
beauty
anyway do you wish to study or work in Australia, Canada or US check my signature for more info
Re: Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife by Jessyherbals: 5:31pm On Dec 04, 2019
����

Re: Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife by jaxxy(m): 5:31pm On Dec 04, 2019
pocohantas:
Beautiful woman...

Polygamy is (ideal) for rich men. Broke men who can't even cheat on poverty with riches, shouldn't be found cheating on their women.

Being rich doesn’t mean u must be polygamous. It’s a choice and preference and a poor man equally has dat choice and preference.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stop Electing Leaders Without Education To Public Offices – Sanusi / Haruna Sanusi Resigns After Ganduje’s Installation Of New Emirates Heads In Kano / Alawe Reports Alaafin To Seyi Makinde, Calls Him An Interlopper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.